Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Discussion] Love Me, If You Dare/ 他来了,请闭眼

Details

Title: 他来了,请闭眼 / Ta Lai Le, Qing Bi Yan
    English title: Love Me If You Dare
    Also known as: Close Your Eyes, and Close To Me / He Is Here, Please Close Your Eyes
    Genre: Romance, crime, thriller
    Episodes: 24
    Broadcast network: Sohu Online, Dragon TV
    Broadcast period: 2015-Oct-15 to 2016-Jan-04

Synopsis

Getting inside the head of a violent criminal is not easy. But Simon/Allen Bao Jinyan, a brilliant criminal psychologist, has the ability to get into the minds of even the most mysterious and violent criminals. He’s a professor at The University of Maryland and works as an analyst and advisor on the police department’s most violent or difficult cases. With the help of his young assistant, Jenny Jian Yao, Simon delves into the thoughts and intentions of the criminal mind. As the daughter of a veteran police investigator with a deep sense of justice, can Jenny help Simon open up emotionally as they work together to solve crimes? ~~ It is based on the novel “Close Your Eyes, Stay Close to Me” by Ding Mo.

Cast

Wallace Huo as Bo Jin Yan (Simon)
    Ma Si Chun as Jian Yao (Jenny)
    Zhang Lu Yi (张鲁一) as Xie Han
    Wang Kai as Zhang Xun Ran
    Yin Zhen (尹正) as Fu Zi Yu
    Zhang Ling Zhi (章龄之) as Yin Zi Qi
    Cao Yuan (曹苑) as Jian Xuan
    Guo Xiao Ran as Liang Kai Wen
    Yin Zi Wei (尹子维) as Lin Yi Yang
    Cui Xin Xin (崔心心) as Han Yu Meng
    Yang Zi Mo (杨梓墨) as Huo Xiao Lu
    Zhang Xiao Han (张骁晗) as Su Bei
    Pan Ruo Yao (潘若瑶) as Guo Xiao Ling
    Chen Chu Yue (陈楚月) as Zhao Ying Zi
    Chen Jun Hao (陈俊豪) as wei Si Yuan
    Qu Yu Tong (曲昱曈) as Ruan Ming Huai
    Liu Yi Jun as Pei Ze
    Yue Yang as Zhou Pei
    Huang Zi Lun (黄梓伦) as Xiao Luo --
    Wang Yi Ming (王一鸣) as Captain Huang
    Chen Shuai (陈帅) as Xu Zi Xi
    Marc Goodman as Tommy
    Matthew Knowles as Barnes
    Luo Lin (罗琳) as Xiao Ran
    Emily O'hana as Susan
    Qi Yu (齐钰) as Police Qi
    Liu Run Xuan (刘润萱) as Han Juan

Production Credits

Original writing (novel): Ta Lai Le, Qing Bi Yan (他来了,请闭眼) by Ding Mo (丁墨)
    Producer: Hou Hongliang (侯鸿亮)
    Director: Zhang Kai Zhou (张开宙)
    Screenwriter: Hai Yan (海宴)

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_Me,_If_You_Dare

I've watched the first four episodes, and it's really good!! It could be one of my favourites cdrama for this year
    Last edited by fairyep; 01-24-2016 at 08:16 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

It's in my ptw list! Loved Wallace Hu in Journey of the Flower so I wanna try his modern drama as well!

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I definitely plan to watch this one!

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

I'm really enjoying this drama. The pacing of this drama is so good, two episodes in a week is not enough
    I'm liking all the characters and the storyline is so intense, can't wait for more!

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Finally started on this one and it is good

Spoiler: eps 1-4
    I like how Yao Yao stands up to Bo Jin Yan. They've solved one case but you can see there is another ? being alluded to. And, who is spying on them?

Totally cool car, because of it's artificial intelligence, it can talk, among other things. I thought it was a little creepy when it was following Bo Jin Yan around. But it was cute when it tried to make Yao Yao feel safer. Did you catch the reference to Knight Rider? LOL.

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Spoiler: just finished ep 7
    We are off on to another murder mystery and Jin Yan is making Yao Yao assist whether she wants to or not. and like it or not she seems to be the perfect fit to be his assistant. I really like these two and I like how the drama is building their relationship.

Hate that slimy office manager. Sexual harassment all the way and he says there will be a party for Jian Yao at his place. How much you wanna bet she will be the only one from the office there?

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Spoiler: eps 8 and 9
    They were all creeps! Did you guess who the murder was? I was pretty sure it was him because it was obvious that he had drugged the young man who was in love with her. Wow, but how would you have liked to work in That office

Love how she fell asleep against his back and then we have "the accidental kiss" LOL This one looked more natural than most others have.

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Spoiler: ep 10
    A lot of reasons to smile in this episode and Zi Yu has a lot of fun at Jin Yan's expense...

Jian Yao finds out about what had happened to Jin Yan and demands that he show her the scars. Of course knowing what happened to him and seeing the results reduces her to tears...

Another murder to solve

This really is a very good drama

16. The Following User Likes This Post:

You fly through the episodes, murder, mystery, danger... not to mention romance and a very cool car

Spoiler: thru ep 14
    At first the players are safe, solving murders and learning about each other. While a master manipulator watches it all. Then there is the humor and wit used to build Jin Yan and Jian Yao's relationship while Zi Yu looks on laughing at them both.

We're taken from this high to the danger coming closer to Jin Yan, Yao Yao and Zi Yu - is there any hope that Xun Ran survived that blast? Did the killer take him hostage? And I have to tell you, I am really worried about Zi Yu... I love his character and don't want anything to happen to him.

How can Jin Yan's sister be such a dumb twit? Is her fiancee really involved or is someone just using his identity?

Really looking forward to the rest of the episodes!

18. The Following User Likes This Post:

I've made it through 19 episodes so far... They don't get released or subbed fast enough for me.

What will happen next?