Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is a Very Good Drama! but it's getting scary, so I decided to wait until all episodes are out and subbed before I finish watching it...

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

ep 20

Spoiler:

Oh no, Xun Ran was shot so many times!! Luckily Zi Yu survived, I really wanted both to stay alive!
    Now Jian Yao is kidnapped, what is Simon going to do? That evil guy is really creepy, no emotions at all!!

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Great drama, there was enough suspence to keep me hooked.
    The romance was not forced either, overall one of the best chinese dramas for 2015.
    After watching this drama, I've become a fan of Wallace Huo, I'm definitely checking out his other dramas

Spoiler:

The last scene with Simon looking at the camera, maybe a hint for season 2?

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Excellent, excellent drama

Spoiler: Wow
    They really keep you guessing. All I could think of was what a mess Simon is in and how is he going to get out of it? I didn't trust anyone... I didn't like or trust the Sister's boyfriend but I sure didn't guess he was the master mind.

They blew me away with the killer's idea of how it would all end!!! Then they come back with how it really went down. Wow.

And then you think that the drama is all over except for the credits - and Simon who is alone on his deck, turns around and looks at the camera with those dilated dark eyes!!!! And I'm wondering! is that Allen?!! looking back at us?!

OMG, give me more!

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Walking Drama Dictionary HAVA-RAVA's Avatar
    Started to watch this one finally. So far watched 12 episodes and OMG it's soooo good !
    I don't think there have been many dramas with as creepy crimes as this one yet still super fluffy romcom in it.
    Maybe I Hear Your Voice was that kind of drama but I think this one is more creepier.

set by xeltox

blog | MDL | MAL&MML | twitter | instagram

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Walking Drama Dictionary HAVA-RAVA's Avatar
    Just finished watching and I liked it a lot. But there were some parts that seemed too awkward such as the conversations between English speaking characters and Chinese speaking characters. Every time it happens in dramas it's a huge turnoff for me. I think that the beginning of the drama was much stronger and the last 4-6 episodes were quite messy and seemed rushed. Nevertheless I still liked it and gave it 9.

set by xeltox

blog | MDL | MAL&MML | twitter | instagram

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HAVA-RAVA View Post
    Started to watch this one finally. So far watched 12 episodes and OMG it's soooo good !
    I don't think there have been many dramas with as creepy crimes as this one yet still super fluffy romcom in it.
    Maybe I Hear Your Voice was that kind of drama but I think this one is more creepier.
    How about I Remember You?
    Clickable
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    You enslaved me now
    Quote Originally Posted by vi3t_93 View Post
    Will you marry me?