Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86
  1. #11
    Swag Surfin' Reiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Surfing like I'm Otto cause I got that Rocket Power
    Posts
    6,677
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hearing the shrilling screech of that monkey throughout the auditorium despite the mass of students clamoring and the teacher on stage. Blowing a low whistle due to her appearance and the appearance alone. There was several females at this school that he wouldn't mind f*cking. Plopping back on his seat, kicking out his legs and thus the seat in front of him again. Using the heads of the students in front of him as footrests. As the screech stopped, soon after it felt like something bit his neck, and lord behold as he pinched it off his neck it was a flea. He knows its not from him, and looking up he saw the cause. As Haruto threw a jab at him, he would fire a slug back "Nah I wash every day, I'm not the one with fleas crawling on my body. Oh wait, I mean 'tasty snacks'" Making a mocking motion of picking an invisible flea off an invisible monkey's back and eating it.

    But after he chuckled at his own joke, he clicked his teeth as he answered his brother's next question "Tch. Strong isn't the word I'd use, if anything the only one here that is Interesting would be that guy on the second floor smoking something foul" throwing his thumb up and behind him. Pointing at the smoking individual on the second floor. There was no one else around that individual and for that reason alone it's pretty easy to spot him. Other then that, he's smoking. Even within a large crowd as this, Reiji can smell the fumes as he smokes so often in the bathrooms. But once again speaking his mind "But besides him, no one here looks strong. The classes before this year seems rather weak." Fishing a cigarette pack out of his pants pocket, he the but end in his mouth as he fished out a lighter, striking it the flame rose higher than most normal lighters, and lighting it. He inhaled the fumes. Only to exhale it out of his nose.
    Last edited by Reiji; 11-01-2015 at 05:55 AM.
    Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron

    They be like "He the Man" when I'm really a Thundercat

  2. #12
    The Rod God The Hype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Posts
    10,527
    Using his tail as a fan, Haruto blew away the hazy smoke from Reiji's nose. Haruto hated smoking, he cherished his body too much. It would shorten his life, and he intended to extend it permanently. He looked around the auditorium, sharing his brother's sentiment for the weakness of everyone around. This school year didn't seem nearly as promising as he'd hope. He supposed he'd have to find another way to have fun.

    "So what are we gonna do?? This is turning out to be bullshit... No offense."

    Haruto pondered to himself. Maybe the best he could do was to cause trouble. He'd start with this "Rumpel" character. A person who got so much recognition, could have some sort of power. If not, it was a waste of time. Either way, he'd need to find something to occupy his time.

    "Ugh, can't even start a martial arts club yet... This school blows." Haruto and Reiji were known for their dominance in every combat club they had taken part in in the past. Rubbing his chin with his bare foot, the young male just contemplated on this school year. It seemed he'd have to show off his wisdom to do anything worthwhile.

  3. #13
    Swag Surfin' Reiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Surfing like I'm Otto cause I got that Rocket Power
    Posts
    6,677
    Blog Entries
    1
    As Haruto waved away the smoke, yeah with their bodies for the moment they are mortal. But if they were to pass, they would simply just choose another body to take over, however it would have to be an infant at best.. In any case, he took another drag before flicking it towards the stage. Despite how far they were from the stage being towards the back of the auditorium, simply by his strength alone it was similar to shooting a bullet. He flicked this as Haruto had said bullshit, he chuckled a bit. "Nah, none taken. But yeah I agree but maybe this little show would make things more exciting." Grinning wildly as the cigarette landed on the stage, breaking into ash and embers smearing the floor of the waxed wood. Some of it still lit, would cause the smoke to rise. This would cause a commotion as some of the other more upstanding students would curse and look back at them, only to catch him grinning at them with a smug look in his eyes as Haruto was beside him. Raising both hands he would flick off anyone who dared look at their direction. Teachers and student alike would probably get riled up enough to wanna start a fight.

    Hearing Haruto's statement about not even being able to start their own club. Despite being a mercenary school, these students couldn't fight worth sh!t as both he and Haruto had separately and systematically defeated all the other combat clubs the school had to offer. But maybe it was because of the type of students they were. Who heard of a school that caters and listens to delinquents.? That being said, he was a bit surprised that no one took action to him or other student on the second floor when they lit a cigarette. "Maybe this school isn't all that to begin with," thinking out loud he would then remove one leg from a student's head while keeping the other one on there as a platform, his Gakuran being opened, his hands in his pockets and his shirt untucked, he roared out drawing attention to himself and Haruto. Bellowing and causing his voice to carry, just as a bull would when during a charge.

    "This school AIN'T SHIIII!IIIIT!!!"
    Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron

    They be like "He the Man" when I'm really a Thundercat

  4. #14
    Listening as to how the briefing was conducted, Fatalis quietly took in the information in which that had mattered. However once the teacher... or whatever she is, finished her speech and thereby introducing the best student... Fatalis think. Her name sounds weird, but at the same time, sounded incredibly tasty. But before the student managed to introduce herself, several students have already started causing trouble, as one shown his arrogance and ego calling everyone out as weak, with him being pointed out. However for Fatalis, hardly anything that is going on right now is his concern. He seemed very bothered by the fact that the person on the ground floor just pointed at him and giving a very arrogant face, one that is making him boiling in rage rather quickly. However, if Fatalis were to do anything rash, it would prove to be a terrible situation for not just himself but the school as well. Instead, the Dragon fell back on its rational thinking this time round, but the near future this may not ever happened.


    As the opening ceremony seems important enough for Fatalis, he decided not to leave half-way. Instead, given how the students are being rowdy, the chances of having the whole thing being cancelled is very high, and perhaps Fatalis can simply go back to his room. But for now he would see how the situation goes before he decide to get out of the auditorium. Keeping his cools, his left elbow is placed to support his whole hand as his head rested gently on the palm, continuing to smoke while ignoring the two students at the same time. Not worth my time. Fatalis thought, as he waited for the situation to settle down.

  5. #15
    The Rod God The Hype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Posts
    10,527
    Haruto smirked, slightly bearing his fangs. It was obvious, the only way to make things interesting would be too turn the school into a type they'd enjoy. Now normally, one would attempt to become top student, gain influence over faculty and students, then assert the changes they see fit. However, Haruto and Reiji weren't of that cloth. They only knew how to gain control in one way, establishing physical dominance.

    "Yeah, screw this pansy-ass circle jerk academy!!!" Haruto added, joining in with the bull. Although different, they were one in the same. They both believed in power for power. It was obvious that those two wouldn't be taking things seriously, not unless they were shown otherwise. Haruto rose up to his feet, his tail placing the shrinking staff behind his ear. His hands rested within his pockets.

    "Looks like we'll have no problems here, bro. No fun either." Haruto turned around, walking toward the exit of the auditorium. Once outside, the young one leaped up vertically. He'd catch himself atop the roof of the campus, overlooking everything. "They better let us hunt soon." He spoke, wishfully. "Things aren't gonna be good if we don't get to blow off some steam."

  6. #16
    Swag Surfin' Reiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Surfing like I'm Otto cause I got that Rocket Power
    Posts
    6,677
    Blog Entries
    1
    Despite the small uproar of students, it didn't seem like anyone would make a stand against him or Haruto. Despite the two of them being in a lower class, they had just established their dominance over the other students. Signifying that despite the fact that this "Rumple" b*tch was the top student, they were the Alpha's of the school's student body. The monkey chattered, chiming into his own statement. Lifting his foot off of the student's head. He would have actually picked up the kid with his left hand by the back of the collar displaying his overwhelming strength. To be able to lift a student with one arm and with ease before dropping him roughly back in his seat. Hearing what Haruto had said, he had removed his arm's from his gakuran's sleeves, with a small chain attached to the top buttons allowing him to wear it as a cape of sorts draped over his shoulders. Underneath revealed a white muscle-T and the intricate tattooed sleeve on his left arm, and shoulders. "I agree, this place blows. It blows more wind than the Banana-leaf Fan." muttered the Bull.

    After showing the display of power, he too would turn around making his way to the exit. But before he had started moving, he looked up to the smoking fellow up top. Flicked him off as a grin erupted, his face filled to the brim with arrogance. The smoker however was a bit of a loner so he might not do anything, thinking nothing of it he laughed at the smoker as he made his way out, kicking the door open. Another display of strength, by the sound of the doors slamming the outside wall. But still otherwise intact if not for a foot shaped dent within it. Picking his ear with his pinky as Haruto leaped to the top of the building, he himself had plopped on a bench outside, he was a Bull. He didn't have the necessity to stay on top of things like Monkeys do. In anycase his superb hearing caught what his brother had said, lighting himself another he would respond as smoke escaped from his mouth and nose. "You got that right, hitting things that don't hit back can only go so far." Finishing his sentence, he inhaled the exotic fumes.
    Last edited by Reiji; 11-01-2015 at 08:55 AM.
    Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron

    They be like "He the Man" when I'm really a Thundercat

  7. #17
    Random Kaboom Rupu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    At the Round Table of Awesomeness
    Posts
    13,348
    Continuation of commotion amongst the rosters seemed to die down a bit while one of the instructors of the academy. The generic speech passed down for generations in this Hunter Academy is given with a few tweaks in. For herself, Rumpel seemed to score what she expected, the highest. She didn't aim for it, just sorta felt into the spot. Jealous people? All around, but what can ya do? But the seemingly unnecessarily attention brought on to her made Rumpel cringe just a bit. Attention is not what she desired at the moment. Oh well, with any luck, students don't remember names and faces together. After she gives her final moments, the instructor allowed the students to mingle and walk the grounds, giving them a chance to get to know others, but this opportunity could be used in a very direct way. Commotion from the back of the room seemed to come from two other students. They of course are those smug students she had the unpleasantly of remembering other students in the training time before the academy had known. It didn't take long for them to get people's attention, but why bother she pondered for a brief moment. Alias, her attention is always changing, for now, a quite standing out student came to her sights. She was only at the other side of the roster, so she didn't have to walk so far, only a few feet really. The person / student had a rarity to Rumpel. A vampire, so daylight was so troublesome, it is rare to see them in the academy because of that very reason. Taking a couple of playful quick steps to be at the side of the vampire Akiko, Rumpel stared simply infront of her but no doubt, started speaking to Akiko.

    Ya know, they say the dog with the loudest bark is the weakest. Rumpel didn't say it directly to Akiko, but Rumpel was referring to the two that are nicknamed, delinquents. They also say the world is only 5000 years old, but we know that's not true. But I digress, I happen to like the loudest dogs. Makes things interesting watching them get put down or bite the mailman. I suppose you won't see that on account of being pale. Rumpel had a short thing to say about them, and suddenly attacked Akiko's complexion. Her remark had the meaning based on the vampire and not getting into the sun. How ya wear that all day, covered up, ya must sweat like a...well, a human who knows you're going to suck em dry. It was a bit confusing, on the note that she could be seen as making rather odd manners of humor or insulting the vampire. Her right hand gestured, having made some flamboyant gestures in speech already. So, I know it's none of my business, but can ya turn into a bat?
    Last edited by Rupu; 11-01-2015 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

  8. #18
    Satoshi, or Shiro has he preferred to be called by most, couldn't help but feel like he was the one the teacher was talking about in her speech. Its true, he was listed with two others for an unmarked class. As he was there he had to deduce that he was the only one she saw. He never viewed most of his abilities as overly strong, well aside from his resurrection powers. He was a bit curious as to why such a fuss was made, but chalked it up to him being a rarity even among his Phoenix brethren. Which led to Shiro questioning his Father's meeting and mating with such a rarity. Regardless, the teacher would finish her speech and leave the students to do as they pleased. Shiro had planned to inquire about joining the Disciplinary Committee, and so he planned to use this free day to do just that. He leaves the crowded auditorium, which had gotten rather loud since the teacher had finished talking. Planning to make his way down the halls of the school until he either located the faculty office, or someone who was easily identifiable as a teacher. As soon as he comes across a teacher, he would approach them and ask the following question:

    "Excuse me, I'm one of the new arrivals, and I was just wondering... How do I go about joining or forming a Disciplinary Committee?"

    Depending on how his question was responded to, Shiro would either express his joy or dismay.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    Continuation of commotion amongst the rosters seemed to die down a bit while one of the instructors of the academy. The generic speech passed down for generations in this Hunter Academy is given with a few tweaks in. For herself, Rumpel seemed to score what she expected, the highest. She didn't aim for it, just sorta felt into the spot. Jealous people? All around, but what can ya do? But the seemingly unnecessarily attention brought on to her made Rumpel cringe just a bit. Attention is not what she desired at the moment. Oh well, with any luck, students don't remember names and faces together. After she gives her final moments, the instructor allowed the students to mingle and walk the grounds, giving them a chance to get to know others, but this opportunity could be used in a very direct way. Commotion from the back of the room seemed to come from two other students. They of course are those smug students she had the unpleasantly of remembering other students in the training time before the academy had known. It didn't take long for them to get people's attention, but why bother she pondered for a brief moment. Alias, her attention is always changing, for now, a quite standing out student came to her sights. She was only at the other side of the roster, so she didn't have to walk so far, only a few feet really. The person / student had a rarity to Rumpel. A vampire, so daylight was so troublesome, it is rare to see them in the academy because of that very reason. Taking a couple of playful quick steps to be at the side of the vampire Akiko, Rumpel stared simply infront of her but no doubt, started speaking to Akiko.

    Ya know, they say the dog with the loudest bark is the weakest. Rumpel didn't say it directly to Akiko, but Rumpel was referring to the two that are nicknamed, delinquents. They also say the world is only 5000 years old, but we know that's not true. But I digress, I happen to like the loudest dogs. Makes things interesting watching them get put down or bite the mailman. I suppose you won't see that on account of being pale. Rumpel had a short thing to say about them, and suddenly attacked Akiko's complexion. Her remark had the meaning based on the vampire and not getting into the sun. How ya wear that all day, covered up, ya must sweat like a...well, a human who knows you're going to suck em dry. It was a bit confusing, on the note that she could be seen as making rather odd manners of humor or insulting the vampire. Her right hand gestured, having made some flamboyant gestures in speech already. So, I know it's none of my business, but can ya turn into a bat?
    Akiko looked up towards the stage as a teacher began to walk towards the podium and address the mass of students that had gathered In the auditorium. She looked around as everyone quieted down,then turned her eyes back to the stage and listened as the woman began to explain the difference between the B class and A class students. This slightly annoyed Akiko since she herself was a B student and mean that she wasn't "qualified to be a leader". But then again the longer she thought about it the more it did seem to make since, she lacked in social grace and wasn't very good at dealing with people in general. After the woman finished her address and left the stage it seemed two students felt the need to a commotion and make themselves seem more like a couple of asses than anything else.

    While she watched these two another student had stepped up beside her and started speaking, this caused Akiko to look over at the girl. It took her a moment but she recognized her as Rumpel the girl who had been announced as the student of honor. She didn't quite hear what it was Rumpel had said to begin with but she didn't miss the sudden attack on her complexion and the obvious hints that this girl knew she was a vampire, though it shouldn't have surprised her that someone in this mass of students would pick up on what she might be.Of course these comments didn't stop at her complexion but continued on to other..."jokes" this was beginning to annoy Akiko and after the girl finally stopped talking Akiko turned and frowned at her.

    "Well don't you seem to ask way to many damn questions...okay first off...just because im a vampire, as you seem to already know, doesn't mean i drain every person i drink from. And we can drink from blood packs to though its less preferred. Second no i don't turn into a bat...that's a misconception spread about by humans.Now for the final bit, this outfit doesn't bother me...i don't sweat like you would assume and if i didn't wear this i would burst into a walking torch and die in a horrible screaming manner....now if i didn't have to wear this trust me i wouldn't but not much i can do to avoid this...."

    AS she finished she put her hands on her hips in a kind of manner of fact look, she cocked her head to the side with a rather annoyed look as she thoguht of something more to say or whether she should just walk away from the girl.

    "Now is there something more you wished for...id like to assume you didn't approach me for just ideal chatter did you....imp"


    Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

  10. The Following User Likes This Post:


  11. #20
    Random Kaboom Rupu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    At the Round Table of Awesomeness
    Posts
    13,348
    Rumpel's sassy teasing caused a verbal reaction from her target species, Akiko the vampire. Of course many knew she was one, though the trickster couldn't help herself but to poke the bear a bit. It was what she enjoyed, making trouble for others at times. Akiko with the tone she carried brought Rumpel to the assumption the vampire was annoyed. The answers were all truths, but the tone was covered in a "I hate your face right now" tone. With all the questions answered, Rumpel didn't seem to be truly enlightened. She knew them already, yet proceeded to get the vampire to talk. Yet after her questions answered, the student of honor is questioned on her purpose, followed by being called "imp".

    Hiehiehie She giggled as a hand covers her mouth. She giggled to herself at the name, "imp" used as a way to identify her due to her descendant. Rumpel performs a half hearten like courtesy while her hand is removed from her face, showing a sly grin covering her face. I'm flattered ya can match a face and a name together. After her courtesy, Rumpel straightened up and got to the point of which Akiko asked about. Crossing her arms and allowing her fist to rest at the bottom of her chin, Rumpel did give her an answer of sorts.

    Yes, well I guess I do have something I do need of ya. As your past experiences had shown you, the Sun and you, don't get along night walker. Ya just turn into burn toast, no, crumbs really. Ashes, that's the word. And ya can't have yourself bags of blood all the time. Ya know someone will want to see what happens when ya don't have it. How long before you starve and attack someone? I know people think about it, because I think about it. Rumpel paused for a moment as her head tilts to the side. Even her eyes wondered to the ceiling of the auditorium. All the power you possess, and ya can't even walk in the sun. Some say your pathetic cuz of that night walker. But... With a flick of the wrist, and hand held out, a grey cloud of smoke appeared for a couple seconds, yet now inside her hand is what appeared to be a ring. Could ya imagine their faces when they see you walking in daylight thanks to a ring? Why, I'd think they'd **** themselves, hiehiehie! Rumpel's hand closes and hand is jerked back to resting under her chin while a very exaggerated tone and expression come. Night Hunter, Night Walker, Burnt Toast. Day Walker, Day Hunter, Sun lotion. Would ya even be interested in seein the sun? Clear implications are made from Rumpel at the end, giving Akiko the reason to believe Rumpel had such magical items to allow Akiko the vampire to walk among st her classmates
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •