Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yzk's Trash Can

Underwater Basket Weaver Zyketh's Avatar
    Today's spoils of war...
    Spoiler:

I got two free Ramune at work today... I know, nothing involving scenery, wildlife, or anything fancy... BUT FREE RAMUNE! Suck it, Shika!

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Spoiler:

It was really dark and cloudy in the morning driving to work. It's hard to see it due to the quality of the pic, but we were able to see the edge of the cloud along with it being very bright and sunny at the base of the mountains. It was pretty cool, and I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but there's a reason why this is a trash bin...

Spoiler:

More deer, and a lot of them. They took forever to cross the road, since it was a giant line of them. It was annoying, kind of funny, and a nice break all at the same time. If only they could've moved faster... >_>

Spoiler:

I just really like this cliffside view. I believe I already took a pic of this earlier, but I don't care...

Spoiler:

This cliff has a little cul-de-sac at the top, and this is from the other side as the one from above. Again, I've probably taken a pic of this view before and uploaded it, but I really like it...

Spoiler:

Still the same cliff, but this time we're going down it...

Spoiler:

This buck was eyeing me for a fight, but as soon as I stepped out of the truck, it scampered off...

Spoiler:

A lower quality picture than what I wanted, but it looked stunning. It looked as if the snow was coming off the mountain to form clouds, but meh, trash bin...

Spoiler:

And here's a picture of some asses... no, wait... those are horse-asses... horses...

Spoiler:

This one got out it's stall to come meet me. I wish I had an apple or something to feed it...

Spoiler:

I just want to pat its head...

Spoiler:

The other one came out to see me too...

Spoiler:

This one may or may not have just finished taking a dump...

Spoiler:

There's this suite I deliver to in this one building that has the acronym CBA. The first time I came across it, I could only thing of "Can't Be Arsed", but apparently it stands for "Christian Books Association" or something. I like my version better...
    Last edited by Zyketh; 11-13-2015 at 06:10 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Can't be arsed was the only thing that came to mind too xD

And stop stalking the deers.

Stop stalking the horses!

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.

I wish the deer would just go away! @:
    And the horses were the ones to approach me... ;.;

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyketh View Post
    Today's spoils of war...
    Spoiler:

I got two free Ramune at work today... I know, nothing involving scenery, wildlife, or anything fancy... BUT FREE RAMUNE! Suck it, Shika!
    i want that pokemon background
    "Descend"

{Thanks safko <3}

There are two types of people in this world - those who do what they're told and those who stay true to themselves. Most people think you're supposed to follow a predetermined path, keep your head down, obey the rules, do whatever's popular. But some prefer to follow their own path in life.

Here...

Blog Entries
    TY
    "Descend"

{Thanks safko <3}

There are two types of people in this world - those who do what they're told and those who stay true to themselves. Most people think you're supposed to follow a predetermined path, keep your head down, obey the rules, do whatever's popular. But some prefer to follow their own path in life.