Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Meanwhile At the Fishman's House: Enter Jonah

    Inside an older looking house in Antokiba sat a tired old man wearing a fishman's hat. His rods were placed outside of his home while the inside was covered with pictures of successful catches and bowls full of candy and other stuff. As the old fishman began to doze off, a knock was heard at his door which quickly put him at full attention and moved to quickly open the door. On the other side was a fairly tanned man with wild hair. His attire made the fishman believe his was a man of the sea like he was and welcomed him inside his home. So uhh...what do you need uhh...

    Oh! It's Jonah sir! I would like to borrow one of your fishing rods if you don't mind. I saw a lake on my way here and wanted to see what kind of sea life there was around this place! The old fishman was excited to see such a young fellow have so much love for the sea. Well sure! You can borrow one of my rods! Also if you manage to catch Big Blue Tuna I'll give you a card how about it!

    Oooo! Sounds great! I'll make sure to take good care of your rod mister! Bye now! With that, Jonah took one of the rods outside of the man's home and it instantly turned into a card. Book He placed the card into his binder and set off towards the lake. What an interesting game this is! I wonder if my brothers already went ahead of me. I'm sure there's a way to find them if I ask around, but for now off to fishing! Jonah went on his way towards the east side of Antokiba and found the lake he had passed on the way there. He sat down near the edge of the water. He cast his rod out deep into the lake with a smile on his face and closed his eyes. Hmm...so it's like that I see. The water is quiet on the surface, but underneath there are tons of fish down there. I may be here awhile. Oh well that's part of the game!
    Last edited by Taco Lord; 02-26-2016 at 08:51 PM.
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?




  2. #22
    Blood for Blood SSJ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    OPTC: 750,023,370
    Posts
    1,310
    Quest Start!

    Still a little dazed from hitting the wall earlier, Gin had not realized that he had left the tavern while everyone else was still debating on method to decide who gets the card. If he had been there, having a fair judge would definitely be the only feasible way to decide the winner, who that was going to be was still unknown. He walked casually through the town, observing all the commotion going on around him. His tall frame usually towered over those around him, but he could see that some of the people here made him look small. Every wall was covered in some type of poster, either looking for someone to finish a quest or a challenge issued by the NPC's. Finally, he spotted an older looking house on the outskirts of town, with several fishing rods resting on it, making it a dead giveaway for the old man's place. By now, he realized that he had accidentally abandoned his 'team' but was sure that they would catch up in no time, as a card was on the line. Slowly, he made his way to the front door, his head almost touched the door frame and if he had to go it, he would definitely have to duck to get in. He knocked twice and stood there silently, waiting patiently for an answer.
    I'm the Commander. No one fights for me.
    -----

    | 450 | 400 | 350 |

  3. #23
    The Rod God The Hype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Posts
    10,527
    Quest - Forest Area - Vash, Zell, and Alexey

    Within the forest, a pair of players met with one another. They were both hungry and lost. One of them had a turkey, yet they had no means if preparing it to feast upon. Further into the forest, there was a third male, a man clad in a trench coat. He had observed one of the pair running and screaming out loud, which attracted him to their location. After observing the pair for a bit, he'd decide to introduce himself.

    "Oh, more players..."

    The man spoke, hoping to gain the attention of the pair. Alexey attempted to smile, but his gloomy disposition simply have off an ominous feeling. This was a frequent occurrence for him, which was why he opted not to smile most of the time. Regardless, he'd slowly walk toward the others, hoping they wouldn't take his appearance as hostility. He had no intention of harming them, simply wished to aid them.

    "I couldn't help but overhear you, and I'd be willing to offer you a place to eat. I have a cottage nearby."

    This time Alexey opted not to smile, feeling like the first one was bad enough. He'd stand still for the time being, awaiting an answer from the others. Whether they agreed or not, Alexey would male his way back toward the cottage he previously spoke of. If anything, he simply seemed like a good Samaritan.



    Dorias City - Enter Goh

    Dorias city, the city known for its various forms of gambling. This day, Goh would make his way through the city, searching for means of entertainment. The man would stick out like a sore thumb. Walking barefoot through the streets. He looked around the city, the hustle and bustle wasn't what he was used to at all. He preferred seclusion so he could train peacefully, but now as a player on the island, he doubted he'd get such seclusion. Thus he'd look for the next best thing, competition.

    "This place can't be this boring..." Goh spoke in a disappointed tone. He was looking for a fight club or any sort of physical competition. Instead, he simply saw a mass of electronic gambling machines, the likes if which he'd have no interest in. He wouldn't give up hope, however, deciding to continue looking for strong individuals to challenge.
    Last edited by The Hype; 02-26-2016 at 09:58 PM.

  4. #24
    Red Comet Guren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Land of Sprouts
    Posts
    14,784
    Blog Entries
    2
    Spoiler: Hype's posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Quest - Forest Area - Vash, Zell, and Alexey

    Within the forest, a pair of players met with one another. They were both hungry and lost. One of them had a turkey, yet they had no means if preparing it to feast upon. Further into the forest, there was a third male, a man clad in a trench coat. He had observed one of the pair running and screaming out loud, which attracted him to their location. After observing the pair for a bit, he'd decide to introduce himself.

    "Oh, more players..."

    The man spoke, hoping to gain the attention of the pair. Alexey attempted to smile, but his gloomy disposition simply have off an ominous feeling. This was a frequent occurrence for him, which was why he opted not to smile most of the time. Regardless, he'd slowly walk toward the others, hoping they wouldn't take his appearance as hostility. He had no intention of harming them, simply wished to aid them.

    "I couldn't help but overhear you, and I'd be willing to offer you a place to eat. I have a cottage nearby."

    This time Alexey opted not to smile, feeling like the first one was bad enough. He'd stand still for the time being, awaiting an answer from the others. Whether they agreed or not, Alexey would male his way back toward the cottage he previously spoke of. If anything, he simply seemed like a good Samaritan.



    Dorias City - Enter Goh

    Dorias city, the city known for its various forms of gambling. This day, Goh would make his way through the city, searching for means of entertainment. The man would stick out like a sore thumb. Walking barefoot through the streets. He looked around the city, the hustle and bustle wasn't what he was used to at all. He preferred seclusion so he could train peacefully, but now as a player on the island, he doubted he'd get such seclusion. Thus he'd look for the next best thing, competition.

    "This place can't be this boring..." Goh spoke in a disappointed tone. He was looking for a fight club or any sort of physical competition. Instead, he simply saw a mass of electronic gambling machines, the likes if which he'd have no interest in. He wouldn't give up hope, however, deciding to continue looking for strong individuals to challenge.


    Vash - Forest Area

    Before Zell could respond if he had a knife on him someone else spoke. Vash jumped a little as he did not sense the man and entered a comical karate like stance. However when he locked eyes with the weird man he quickly relaxed. The man quickly revealed to Vash and Zell that he had a cottage nearby where they could prepare their food. Before any of them could agree he started to walk. Vash moved over to Vash and placed his hand near his mouth, trying to block his voice from reaching the man.

    "I've got a bad feeling about that man. But....I really need some food." He said as his stomach growled.

    Vash moved towards the old man and waved at Zell, hoping he'd join him on this little adventure. The power of food was too strong for Vash and it made him blind for danger, so it'd seem.




    Quest - Dorias City - Goh

    The city of Dorias was packed with people so Goh didn't have to wait long until something interesting would show up. In fact it happened as soon as his words left his mouth. A short but powerful shout could be heard. The crowd did not pay attention to this shout, either they did not care or were to focused on gambling. Goh however would instantly hear it, it was a threatening shout. And it came from a nearby alleyway to his right.

    "Oi! I'm out of money. So gimme some of yours." This nasty looking man would say. However the young kid was petrified at his appearance.
    "What's that? Lost your tongue? Lemme spell it out for ya kid. Either you gimme some of yer money. Or momma's going to have one less plate to feed." The red haird man said as he pulled out a switch knife.

    The young man took a few steps back but quickly found himself surrounded by walls. With only the red haired man in front of him.

    "Clock's ticking....Tick tock...tick tock..." He said as he played around with his knife, it'd seem he was pretty proficient with it.

  5. #25
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Quest - Forest Area - Vash, Zell, and Alexey

    Within the forest, a pair of players met with one another. They were both hungry and lost. One of them had a turkey, yet they had no means if preparing it to feast upon. Further into the forest, there was a third male, a man clad in a trench coat. He had observed one of the pair running and screaming out loud, which attracted him to their location. After observing the pair for a bit, he'd decide to introduce himself.

    "Oh, more players..."

    The man spoke, hoping to gain the attention of the pair. Alexey attempted to smile, but his gloomy disposition simply have off an ominous feeling. This was a frequent occurrence for him, which was why he opted not to smile most of the time. Regardless, he'd slowly walk toward the others, hoping they wouldn't take his appearance as hostility. He had no intention of harming them, simply wished to aid them.

    "I couldn't help but overhear you, and I'd be willing to offer you a place to eat. I have a cottage nearby."

    This time Alexey opted not to smile, feeling like the first one was bad enough. He'd stand still for the time being, awaiting an answer from the others. Whether they agreed or not, Alexey would male his way back toward the cottage he previously spoke of. If anything, he simply seemed like a good Samaritan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guren View Post

    Vash - Forest Area

    Before Zell could respond if he had a knife on him someone else spoke. Vash jumped a little as he did not sense the man and entered a comical karate like stance. However when he locked eyes with the weird man he quickly relaxed. The man quickly revealed to Vash and Zell that he had a cottage nearby where they could prepare their food. Before any of them could agree he started to walk. Vash moved over to Vash and placed his hand near his mouth, trying to block his voice from reaching the man.

    "I've got a bad feeling about that man. But....I really need some food." He said as his stomach growled.

    Vash moved towards the old man and waved at Zell, hoping he'd join him on this little adventure. The power of food was too strong for Vash and it made him blind for danger, so it'd seem.


    Before Zell could respond to Vash, another person appeared and spoke to them. But while Vash entered a karate stance, Zell merely jumped up in the air like it was part of some kind of victory dance.

    "Yes! We're not alone out here!"

    Zell finally settled down. The stranger revealed that he had a cottage nearby, and began walking toward it, offering to show them to it. Vash however moved close and whipsered to him, voicing that he had a bad feeling about the guy. Vash was suspicious, but Zell had no trouble being an optimist. He whispered back.

    "It's fine. If he tries something bad, I'll just punch him."

    Zell then began to follow along with Vash after the man. As they moved, Zell spoke up.

    "You wouldn't happen to have a tool set I could borrow at your home, would you? I'm a mechanic by trade, but I lost mine shortly after arriving. I was going to buy one, but got attacked by some guys who wanted my stuff or something, I think they said something about cards but I didn't have any cards. See, I don't usually play card games, cause master said if I have free time I should train. Anyway, so those guys wanted my stuff but I also wanted my stuff, so I had to punch them real hard when they tried to take my stuff. Then more of them showed up, but there were some girls with them, and I didn't want to make a bad impression on the girls so I just ran towards the forests. The guys chased after me, but I was much faster than they were. But when I reached the forest, there were some wolves, or something like wolves, and they started chasing me. They looked really strong, and there were so many of them, so I just kept running. I kept running until I finally managed to get away from them, but then I realized I was lost. Then I met Vash, oh, this is Vash, he's a pretty cool guy, offered me food. By the way, my name's Zell! I'm from a small island of Yorknew Contintent. Anyway, the problem was was that the food was still super raw, like freshly dead kind of raw, and we didn't have anything to cut it with..."

    Zell began to talk and talk and not shut up as they walked, jumping from topic to topic. He had finally found some guys who seemed friendly, and not having talked to anyone friendly for a while he just kinda had to let it all out.

  6. #26
    City of Love Aiai

    Whoa! Suddenly, the young boy known as Jack was in the middle of a populated and very loving city. Next to him was a slightly older looking girl who smiled at Jack as he looked around the immediate area. That was cool how you transported us here umm...what was your name again? The young girl happily opened her mouth and gave Jack an answer.

    Megumi. And you're Jack right? Anyways the card I used to send you here is one you should think about getting sometime soon. It's very useful! This city is a bit different compared to other in this game as far as I know. It's called Aiai and there are a lot or romantic based events and games that happen all around the city. Now I guess we'll go out separate ways here. If you ever want to get in contact with me, go to that small pink building over there. My friends and I use that spot as our hangout! Well gotta go bye bye!

    Megumi skipped away from Jack who was still trying to understand all that was happening. Ok. So this game has more than just cards you get from items I see...Guess I'll look around for a bit. Jack walked around Aiai for several minutes, noticing all the cute girls and couples walk by causing him slight jealousy. I wonder if they're all NPCs or actual players... It was at this time that Jack would notice two girls walking straight towards him. Both were wearing identical uniforms and were a bit older than Jack himself. As they approached him, Jack would hide his face by pointing it downwards and moving out of their path, but the two girls would stop and turn to face him.

    Hey! You look fun! Do you wanna come hang out with us! Jack raised his head, blushing at the sight of the two angels before nodding. It's just a game! Don't get attached!
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?




  7. #27
    The Rod God The Hype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Posts
    10,527
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Guren View Post

    Vash - Forest Area

    Before Zell could respond if he had a knife on him someone else spoke. Vash jumped a little as he did not sense the man and entered a comical karate like stance. However when he locked eyes with the weird man he quickly relaxed. The man quickly revealed to Vash and Zell that he had a cottage nearby where they could prepare their food. Before any of them could agree he started to walk. Vash moved over to Vash and placed his hand near his mouth, trying to block his voice from reaching the man.

    "I've got a bad feeling about that man. But....I really need some food." He said as his stomach growled.

    Vash moved towards the old man and waved at Zell, hoping he'd join him on this little adventure. The power of food was too strong for Vash and it made him blind for danger, so it'd seem.




    Quest - Dorias City - Goh

    The city of Dorias was packed with people so Goh didn't have to wait long until something interesting would show up. In fact it happened as soon as his words left his mouth. A short but powerful shout could be heard. The crowd did not pay attention to this shout, either they did not care or were to focused on gambling. Goh however would instantly hear it, it was a threatening shout. And it came from a nearby alleyway to his right.

    "Oi! I'm out of money. So gimme some of yours." This nasty looking man would say. However the young kid was petrified at his appearance.
    "What's that? Lost your tongue? Lemme spell it out for ya kid. Either you gimme some of yer money. Or momma's going to have one less plate to feed." The red haird man said as he pulled out a switch knife.

    The young man took a few steps back but quickly found himself surrounded by walls. With only the red haired man in front of him.

    "Clock's ticking....Tick tock...tick tock..." He said as he played around with his knife, it'd seem he was pretty proficient with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Irvine View Post
    Spoiler: Quotes




    Before Zell could respond to Vash, another person appeared and spoke to them. But while Vash entered a karate stance, Zell merely jumped up in the air like it was part of some kind of victory dance.

    "Yes! We're not alone out here!"

    Zell finally settled down. The stranger revealed that he had a cottage nearby, and began walking toward it, offering to show them to it. Vash however moved close and whipsered to him, voicing that he had a bad feeling about the guy. Vash was suspicious, but Zell had no trouble being an optimist. He whispered back.

    "It's fine. If he tries something bad, I'll just punch him."

    Zell then began to follow along with Vash after the man. As they moved, Zell spoke up.

    "You wouldn't happen to have a tool set I could borrow at your home, would you? I'm a mechanic by trade, but I lost mine shortly after arriving. I was going to buy one, but got attacked by some guys who wanted my stuff or something, I think they said something about cards but I didn't have any cards. See, I don't usually play card games, cause master said if I have free time I should train. Anyway, so those guys wanted my stuff but I also wanted my stuff, so I had to punch them real hard when they tried to take my stuff. Then more of them showed up, but there were some girls with them, and I didn't want to make a bad impression on the girls so I just ran towards the forests. The guys chased after me, but I was much faster than they were. But when I reached the forest, there were some wolves, or something like wolves, and they started chasing me. They looked really strong, and there were so many of them, so I just kept running. I kept running until I finally managed to get away from them, but then I realized I was lost. Then I met Vash, oh, this is Vash, he's a pretty cool guy, offered me food. By the way, my name's Zell! I'm from a small island of Yorknew Contintent. Anyway, the problem was was that the food was still super raw, like freshly dead kind of raw, and we didn't have anything to cut it with..."

    Zell began to talk and talk and not shut up as they walked, jumping from topic to topic. He had finally found some guys who seemed friendly, and not having talked to anyone friendly for a while he just kinda had to let it all out.


    Forest Area Quest - Alexey

    Now the group made way through the forest. Both of the players seemed to be cautious but hungry. While one man was quiet, the other rambles on about tools and wolves and other nonsense. Alexey wasn't the type to disrespect others by ignoring them, so instead, he'd opt to join in on the conversation.

    "That's unfortunate, I must say. I might have some tools, I'll bring them to you after you both get some good in your bellies."

    Shortly after they began their walk, the group would come across a small cottage. Alexey opened the door to the cottage, leading the two inside. He'd walk into a dining area, where there'd be cooking utensils, and a freezer full of food.

    "Help yourselves, friends. I'll go check for those tools you asked for."



    Dorias City Quest - Goh

    Still wondering the city, Goh would hear some sort of uproar from a strange looking male antagonizing a young boy. The adult was seemingly attempting to rob the younger male. At first, Goh ignored the incident. It wasn't his problem. If the boy couldn't defend himself, he shouldn't be out here with people who could. However, the young man hadn't anything better to do, so he supposed he would go check it out. Rounding a corner, Goh would observe the man cornering the boy.

    "Oi, what goes on here??"

    Goh spoke, getting the attention of the two males. The male stood leaning against the wall, the dirty concrete whitening his dark shoulders. Should the older male attempt to disregard him, Goh would walk closer to the pair. His hair covered his eyes, to which he'd leave it alone, not caring about such trivial things.

  8. #28
    Red Comet Guren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Land of Sprouts
    Posts
    14,784
    Blog Entries
    2
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Spoiler:




    Forest Area Quest - Alexey

    Now the group made way through the forest. Both of the players seemed to be cautious but hungry. While one man was quiet, the other rambles on about tools and wolves and other nonsense. Alexey wasn't the type to disrespect others by ignoring them, so instead, he'd opt to join in on the conversation.

    "That's unfortunate, I must say. I might have some tools, I'll bring them to you after you both get some good in your bellies."

    Shortly after they began their walk, the group would come across a small cottage. Alexey opened the door to the cottage, leading the two inside. He'd walk into a dining area, where there'd be cooking utensils, and a freezer full of food.

    "Help yourselves, friends. I'll go check for those tools you asked for."



    Dorias City Quest - Goh

    Still wondering the city, Goh would hear some sort of uproar from a strange looking male antagonizing a young boy. The adult was seemingly attempting to rob the younger male. At first, Goh ignored the incident. It wasn't his problem. If the boy couldn't defend himself, he shouldn't be out here with people who could. However, the young man hadn't anything better to do, so he supposed he would go check it out. Rounding a corner, Goh would observe the man cornering the boy.

    "Oi, what goes on here??"

    Goh spoke, getting the attention of the two males. The male stood leaning against the wall, the dirty concrete whitening his dark shoulders. Should the older male attempt to disregard him, Goh would walk closer to the pair. His hair covered his eyes, to which he'd leave it alone, not caring about such trivial things.


    Vash - Forest Area

    The blond young man walked slightly behind the odd man and Zell. His arms were behind his back as he hummed a song, Vash really was quite the free and odd spirit. Now sunk into his own mind he accidentally ignored Zell's story and perhaps it was for the better. He didn't really like rambling all that much.

    "First we gonna rock, then we gonna roll
    Then we let it pop, go let it go
    X gon' give it to ya
    "

    Vash muttered quietly to himself as he sang a bit of the chorus from the song that was stuck in his head. Upon sight of the cottage Vash snapped back to reality and the two entered the cottage. The sight of equipment and a freezer full of food was a gift from heaven to the young man's eyes. Before even a word went out of his mouth Vash rushed towards the freezer full of food and started grabbing some stuff to prepare.

    "So Zell, whaddya want? Steak, chicken...this freezer is loaded with stuff!" Vash said as he couldn't contain his excitement, hunger clearly was making him oblivious to danger.


    Quest - City of Dorias - Goh


    The odd looking fellow turned around and locked eyes with Goh, upon seeing Goh he grinned and started to chuckle a bit. He continued to play with his switch knife. But this time he turned around and ignored the young kid.

    "So, it seems one of your senpais is here to play superhero kid." He said and clearly mistook Goh for someone else.

    The child still petrified with fear was confused at the man's words as he clearly didn't recognize Goh. But he didn't tell him that as Goh was his only reason for getting out of here alive.

    "Kehehe, I'll see you later kid. Next time you won't have such luck." The man said as he suddenly disappeared like he was a ghost, even Goh would not be able to sense him. But it appeared he was aware of Goh's strength and figured the spot in the alley was a location he could not fight in properly. After he disappeared the kid moved up to Goh and started talking to him.

    "Euhm...Thanks mister...but you're not a part of our dojo right?" The kid said as he occasionally looked down, trying to avoid eye contact.
    "Oh! Name's Izuku by the way." He continued still having issues with eye contact.

  9. #29
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Impel Down 5.5
    Posts
    61,776
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ5 View Post
    Quest Start!

    Still a little dazed from hitting the wall earlier, Gin had not realized that he had left the tavern while everyone else was still debating on method to decide who gets the card. If he had been there, having a fair judge would definitely be the only feasible way to decide the winner, who that was going to be was still unknown. He walked casually through the town, observing all the commotion going on around him. His tall frame usually towered over those around him, but he could see that some of the people here made him look small. Every wall was covered in some type of poster, either looking for someone to finish a quest or a challenge issued by the NPC's. Finally, he spotted an older looking house on the outskirts of town, with several fishing rods resting on it, making it a dead giveaway for the old man's place. By now, he realized that he had accidentally abandoned his 'team' but was sure that they would catch up in no time, as a card was on the line. Slowly, he made his way to the front door, his head almost touched the door frame and if he had to go it, he would definitely have to duck to get in. He knocked twice and stood there silently, waiting patiently for an answer.
    Sei - Quest

    The chef walked out, possibly without hearing Sei's suggestion seeing as he didn't respond to it. Well, it wasn't something that needed to be decided on urgently. It's not like Sei had agreed to it.

    "You don't mind if I tag along, right?" Sei said to the chef as he caught up to the man "The name's Sei, by the way. That dish was really something, I've never had anything like it before. I wonder if it was your cooking that triggered this event. I doubt many have gotten their hands on this card, if that was the case" He continued, assuming that not many people were experts in cooking. So if presenting Cat Chef with a good dish is what triggered this event, then the card would probably be rare among the players even if the number copies it could potentially have was relatively large.

    Sei didn't have many more things to say other than any casual chat the two (or more if anyone else joins up) would go through until they reached the old looking house where more information could be obtained. The chef knocked and waited while Sei put his hand inside of his coat, firmly grasping onto a gun just in case.

  10. #30
    Blood for Blood SSJ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    OPTC: 750,023,370
    Posts
    1,310
    Old Man's House

    "Osu. Gin Saiba" Gin muttered in his monotone voice as Sei introduced himself. He thought to himself for moment about the possibility of this card being exceptionally rare, looking back at the chain of events that triggered it. "Ahh... maybe. Cat Chef seemed to take my harsh comments about his dish to heart. It's definitely unique that the quest wasn't offered until after I had cooked. It's been hard for me to realize that we are actually in a game." He toyed with his license again, enjoying the quaint silence between him and Sei as they waited for the old man to open the door. He didn't really know his new aquiatance, but the man seemed to be a go with the flow type person like himself, which Gin appreciated.

    OOC: Short post. Kind of unnecessary, but wanted to reply before we get this thing started. Definitely see what you meant now.
    I'm the Commander. No one fights for me.
    -----

    | 450 | 400 | 350 |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •