Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Windfall of Ragnarok
    Coordinated Attack - Assault on the Iron Maiden!
    Aftermath - The Ironbeard Crew

It was a fierce and bitter brawl indeed, the assault that was led by the joint operation between the Mavericks, the Black Gates, and the Junkyard Pirates. Their intended target was 'Massacre' Anne and her crew, the Jolly Rogers. Ragnarok had hired the trio for such a purpose, but recent history of the Iron Maiden transpired a mutiny, and now Peter Thatch was Captain of the ship. The Iron Maiden and her crew, led by the notorious Ironbeard led a counterattack, and after much bloodshed and war, successfully repelled the assault. Had it not been for Rogers' warning and assistance the result would have been much worse. But, victory did not come without a price - the Iron Maiden suffered heavy damage from the assault, and the crew themselves suffered significant injuries. Two members of the crew, Black Lionel and Shuuya Tetsuo, went missing in action after the conflict. They were not out of trouble yet, for if that attack on them had failed, there was sure to be more coming after them. The ship and crew needed a haven to restock, rebuild and recover. And thus, it was decided to make for dock at the nearest free town - Rumdragon's Run.

The town was a known pirate haven, home to free peoples who gave not a single damn about the going-ons and the laws of the World Government. The Iron Maiden docked in the port of the bay, and the crew was released to go about their business. And it would be here that they would begin their next adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Rumdragon's Run
    Dock - The Iron Maiden
    The Harbor Cafe

"Alrigh' ya hooligans, go on and get yerselves what ye'll be needin' fer stock. I'll be in charge o' the repairs ta our ship, as well as stocking the rum. If'n ye want other shenanigans whilst ye stay than make yer business an' no one else's. I'll be makin' me way o'er ta the taverns ta collect our rum fer the voyage. Join me at yer own decision, or not an' go do yer own thing. Keep yer snails handy if'n I need ta gather me crew."

On the island, Pete would make his way into the town in search of a good tavern. Good to his word, he was looking for rum not only for himself, but for the ship. Pete had managed to replicate the Rum Engine so as to run the operations of the ship. Had it not been for the Gaon Cannon, the Iron Maiden wouldn't have been able to escape the assault. But it was damaged in the escape, and he needed to fix it. First things first - fuel for the Captain was needed, and that fuel was rum.

As he made his way along the edge, he started to hear music that was jovial and lively. As he looked about, he spotted a shady hangout, a dive for scum, villainy, and any who respected themselves enough to be called pirates. A lively little inn, he approached and saw the name - The Harbor Cafe. Built into the remains of an old broken ship, Pete heard the music ever so lively. But it struck Pete as strange - he had seen that name before, and it wasn't here originally that he had seen it. Not to mention, the one who owned the place brought up memories for Pete. and so he walked right on in.

Inside there was a band that played a jolly and rebellious tune, chocking up the pirate life to glory and freedom. Pirates, criminals, and scum of all kinds sat and drank, going about their merry making of all kinds. Some were drinking brews and getting cozy with wenches, others plotted quests to find treasures and jewels long forgotten. That all changed when Pete strolled right on in, his size being the most noticeable trait about him. Just about all in the tavern stopped what they were doing to turn and stare at him, the band included halted their song.

"What? Ye mongrels ain't ne'er seen a man made outta scrap before?"

Everyone was staring at the cyborg man when a woman emerged from behind the doors of the kitchen and into the bar. A bar maid, older, of red braided hair that fell below her shoulders. She wore a tavern keeper's outfit, complete with a white frilly shirt that fell below her shoulders and showed off her pushed up bust, black suspenders with a green dress and leather boots. She carried three mugs of ale in either hand, briskly strolling so as to ensure prompt delivery to those who ordered them. But she stopped dead in her tracks when she laid eyes on Pete.

"Peter?" She gasped, her face turning white as if she had seen a ghost.

"Nancy?" Pete gasped back in disbelief, as if he had suddenly remembered something important long forgotten.
    Last edited by Ace098; 10-11-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Rumdragon's Run
    Dock - The Iron Maiden
    The Harbor Cafe

The fight between the remaining forces of ragnarok and their mercenarys against the ironbeard pirates was furious and ended in the escape of the ironbeards. Some members were lost, though most key members remained. Ironbeard, Tenguman and Rasputin aka Raz, the three powerhouses of the crew. In the events of the assault even another member joined. Ruby Red. A woman with a tragic and complicated past. Besides those, many seamen were present on the ship. They followed Ironbeard and his spirit of plundering and having a good time. As second in command, Tenguman was somehow in charge for them aswell. Although he was an undercover marine in truth, he had grown a liking to the crew. He saw them as some kind of friends.

When the Ironmaiden docked at the harbor, Tenguman followed Ironbeard. Previously Ironbeard had stated that he would turn Tenguman into a designated rum drinker aswell. Tenguman wasn't the type to drink alcohol, but he would try. Thus he got into the bar walking behind Ironbeard. Everyone would look at the giant cyborg. Tenguman with his mask was just an unnoticed addition in the background. The men in the bar and the music froze. Everyone looked at Ironbeard.

Then an somewhat older woman showed up. Pete' and Nancy recognized each other. Tenguman was suprised and curious about what would happen, but he would stay silent. He didn't want to ruin that beautiful and sweet moment.

Blog Entries
    Rumdragon's Run - Rasputin - On the ship

Rasputin was aboard the ship. The captain and Tenguman had already departed. This gave him quite some space. The crew was licking its wounds sustained during the fight against Ragnarok. The most important members seemed fine for the most part. Some of the cannon fodder was lost, though this did not bother Rasputin much, nor should it. He had bigger plans in mind. He was cooking inside his kitchen, working on a new recipe. He lowered the furnace. The pot was to slowly boil for several hours, giving Rasputin some time to kill. He went up to the deck. Several crewhands were cleaning. Rasputin's feet were dirty. Rasputin's uncaring feet dragged along the wood after them, causing them to groan and mumble. Not too loud, for they knew the painful result that could have if Rasputin heard. The Cossack walked the plank to get off the ship. Once both feet were on solid ground, he took a chance to explore the town. There seemed plenty of fun to be had here. The Captain and that weird Tenguman had gone inside a bar nearby. As much as Rasputin enjoyed drowning in liquor, now would not be the time.

He decided to take a few back alleys to get to the town's centre. Some simple thugs had wanted his wallet. He had responded with pain. 'Twas all very simple and dreadfully boring to be honest. They would only be here for a short while, and to Rasputin that was still too long. Dinner would not be ready for a long time. Rasputin took a cigar from his coat and put it inside his mouth. He had reached the market square. He'd seek ingredients for cooking, naturally paying with Ironbeard funds.

"I swear, if the capt'n goes off and causes a riot again I'll rupture his bloody body and Tenguman's damned sword."

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Rumdragon's Run
    The Harbor Cafe - An Old Friend
    Ironbeard, Tenguman

"Peter?" She gasped, her face turning white as if she had seen a ghost.

"Nancy?" Pete gasped back in disbelief, as if he had suddenly remembered something important long forgotten.

The two had frozen in place, everything else having gone silent and ignored. In this moment, only they mattered to eachother. Pete stared at Nancy, and Nancy stared back at him.

And then Pete received a prompt mug of ale to his face that dented it inward.

"How many years ya been gone, ya good fer nothin' scalliwag?!" Nancy was none too friendly at the reuniting of their persons, having thrown a mug of ale as if it were a weapon. The rest of the crowd, seeing that their favorite bartender was behaving in her usual manner, went back to their own business, the band included. The music continued, and Pete was left with a face dented inward from a mug, and wet from the ale. Other maidens tended to the customers after Nancy dropped off the rest of the ales to her customers, save for the one who's ale was thrown at Pete's face. The customer didn't seem to mind - or rather, decided not to make an objection. The other customers made plenty of room for Nancy to make her way over to the cyborg pirate. "Ye don't know? Lemme refresh yer memory - FORTY YEARS!!"

"Ah, I missed ye too, sweetheart." Pete replied back sarcastically.

"Forty years without so much as a ****in' post card? 'Oh hey, I just want ta let ye know that I'm still alive and ye can rest easy now with tha' knowledge' WOULD HAVE BEEN ****IN' NICE YE INCONSIDERATE WHELP!!"

"In my defense, I was isolated fer just about all tha' time. Also, I ne'er expected ta see ye 'gain."

"But ne'er mind that - WHAT IN THE SWEET BLOODY HELL HAPPENED TO YER BODY?!?"

"I did what I had ta in order ta survive."

"...then what o' the rest o' yer crew?"

"All dead. The marine dogs made sure o' that."

That last comment hit a quiet, sour not in the argument between Pete and Nancy. She glared at Pete, as if trying to decide if she still hated him enough for the moment or if she wanted to cut him some slack. She took a moment to glance behind Pete's large cyborg body and laid eyes on Tenguman.

"An' who's this marchin' in with ye? Why's he gotta be shy an' wear a mask?"

"Ah, me manners." Pete commented, remembering that Tenguman had followed him to the cafe. "Nancy, this be me new first mate, Tenguman. Tenguman, this be Nancy. She an' I go a bit o' ways back.

Now, if'n ye'll pardon me cuttin' the reunion a bit short, I actually came here fer business. Me 'n me crew'll be needin' rum 'n ale in plentiful amounts. Perhaps we can discuss business in a more...private area?"

"I s'pose. Oi, Tenguman" Nancy addressed Pete's first mate. "Make yerself comfortable an' enjoy the cafe. But if'n ye cause a ruckus don't be surprised ta get yer arse handed to ye by me girls. They're as lethal as they're easy on the eyes."

Nancy would order her bar maidens to get a round for Tenguman on the house before leading Pete away into a secluded room above the cafe. The bar maidens were, in fact, quite gorgeous. After being given a round of ale, Tenguman would be propositioned by a man in black sitting alone in the corner. He was old and decrepit, and he invited Tenguman to sit with him.

"Oi laddy, I've got an offer fer ye. I've got maps, maps ta treasure an' riches, maps ta secret isles, maps ta tha heart o' the woman o' yer dreams! Har har har, I jest with that last one. But, anywho, I've got maps. How about ye treat me ta some ale an' some meat, and maybe we can talk business?"

Out for a Stroll
    Rasputin, Ruby Red

Rasputin was off into the town to look for ingredients and groceries that he would need for when he cooked for the crew. He was stood up by some random thugs who wanted his money, and they rightfully got what they deserved which was a swift ass kicking. Not far away from him was Ruby, the prisoner that had been held by the Junkyard Pirates during their previous ship battle. She was also running errands, but her shopping list was a bit different from the chef's. Ruby was a blacksmith by trade, and currently a decent one. She needed tools, coal, and metals so that she could run a forge. On the ship there was an empty, unused space that she planned to make her Forge, for the Captain approved it. But for now, she was helping Rasputin.

"I've only briefly met the captain, but he seems level headed. I get the impression he wouldn't do something crazy without good reason."
    Last edited by Ace098; 09-27-2016 at 02:38 PM.

Rumdragon's Run
    Ironbeard, Tenguman

Tenguman was quite surprised aswell. This lady seemed to have some past with Ironbeard. Tenguman knew that his crew was annihilated by the Marines almost fourty years ago. He didn't think he would ever see one of Ironbeards old nakama, given the time that had passed since Ironbeard was last active. Tenguman was also quite surprised to see someone take Ironbeards usual kind of coolness und pure piratassasry. Both Nancy and Ironebeard reunioned in a kind of heard warming manner. Then Tenguman was introduced. When Pete exchanged the names, Tenguman bowed and offered a handshake politely.

"Tenguman, pleased to meet you. About that mask? The ugliness beneath would probably make even Pete carve his eyes out."

Then he got up again. Pete and Nancy went into the backroom while Tengu was offered to stay behind. An offer he gladly accepted, he didn't want to ruin any personal moments these two might have. Nancy would tell Tenguman to get served by her beautifull bar maidens but warned him from doing anything dangerous. He sat down next to a man who offered a treasure map in exchange for ale and meat. Tenguman politely asked one of the maidens.

"We two shall have two more pints of your finest ale and a nice steak!"

Then he turned to the pirate. His voice now dimmed so that only the two of them would hear it.

"What kind of maps? We are not intrested in gold or anything. Do you have some kind of artifacts or similar we could hunt down?"

Rumdragon's Run

Tenguman

Tenguman wasted no time in sitting down with the strange swashbuckler in black, and promptly ordered food and drink. The old rag of a man chuckled, laying a hand on the table. Only his left hand wasn't a hand, but an iron hook. To show he was serious, he opened his jacket up to show the inside, and in the pockets was an organized assortment of rolled up parchments. One of the maidens came around and brought Tenguman's order of ale and steak, and the old raven dug right in. After several large bites and a few gulps of ale, he picked back up on the talk of business.

"Ah, been a good long while since I had a good meal. Righ' down tha hatch, as they say! Hahar. So, ye say yer not interested in gold an' jewels? Strange, comin' from a fellow...'free privateer'. Hah. Well, a deal's a deal. Lemme see wha' I got fer ye. Hrm...ah, how 'bou these?"

The pirate searched through his library of maps, placing the tip of his hook on each one gently and folding them back to see what each of them were. He seemed to have an organization all his own, being able to discern each of them with only a glance. When he was finished, he procured three maps, seemingly based on Tenguman's specifcations.

"This here's a map tha's part o' the grand line, a series o' several islands ta be journeyed in the sequence given. Ye might find it useful fer when ye navigate these treacherous waters. This next one doesn't necessarily lead ta riches in terms o' gold an' jewels...it's a layout o' the regional branch headquarters o' the East Indies Company. Mayhaps ye could find somethin' useful in that buildin'...if'n yer silly enough ta lay down yer life ta besiege it! Hahar! This last one is one tha' even I don' understand. Some kinda language or voodoo that I could ne'er make sense of. Tell ya what, fer the meal an' the ale, I'll trade ye one o' the first two maps and throw in the third one fer free. Two maps fer the price o' one! Consider it...an investment fer future transactions. So whaddya say, lad?"

The old man laid three different maps on the table afront of Tenguman. By the descriptions, he had three different maps that didn't lead to treasure. The first one was a map to lead through part of the Grand Line, one that even someone with no navigational skills could understand. The crew could use the map to navigate through part of the Grand Line where they were, but it was only useful for said several island chains. The second was the blueprints of a large building, and given the description, it was owned by the East Indies Company. The EIC, for short, was the most powerful economical business in the known world, transporting consumer goods and spices throughout the Grand Line and the known world, and they protected their business with only the strongest of marine prescences. They effectively supplied the Navy and the known world with goods from all over the globe. The last was a map that made no sense at all. True to his word, the characters on the map were truly weird and strange, and made no sense at all. Maybe it would, if it were in the right hands.

Ironbeard

Nancy courteously gave her hand to Tenguman for him to properly greet her. After the pleasantries, Tenguman went off to do his thing and Pete and Nancy made off to her office upstairs. The rooming was quite spacious, given the interior redesign of the old ship layout. Spacious enough to house even Pete's large cyborg body, he walked about without having to worry about hitting his head on lights or lamps in the ceiling, or for knocking stuff over. Common problems of large bodies in tight spaces. The two had privacy, and Nancy turned back to the old swashbuckler. It had been a long forty years since they had last seen each other.

"By all tha' the sun shines on, Pete - what really happened to ye?"

"Ye remember tha raid tha' me an' me boys went on? How we planned ta sack a sucker o' a government dogs' ship?"

"Aye."

"We did. We showed those poor government bastards what it meant ta pick a fight with the Ironbeards. We spared none o' them, and with our bounty plentiful, we decided ta celebrate a' the Kraken's Head. Wha' happened soon after was..."

Pete trailed off, recounting the memory of his folly. The details of the slaughter of his crew, how he lead them to their deaths, how he was the single, sole survivor of the trap lead him to silence. Nancy picked up on the subtleties, and yet she pushed a little more. Pete gazed down at his feet in shame, but Nancy intercepted his line of sight and looked back up at him.

"An' then what, Peter?"

"What 'appened next...was that those bastards...they butchered me crew like cattle!" Pete' voice trembled. Reliving the memory wasn't pleasant in the least bit. "It was a trap. Tha government sacrificed one o' their ships ta track down me an' the crew, cornered us an' killed 'em all. I...I shoulda died with 'em. I was dead...the hole in me chest was thanks ta tha' bitch Flexington! An' yet...I survived. Nancy...ye remember tha' silly contraption Smithy was workin' on?"

"Faintly. He said it was 'revolutionary'."

"'Twas an engine, powered by rum. It was lucky ta not be damaged when they raized the Kraken's Head. I was hooked up ta the engine, and to this day the Rum engine keeps me alive."

"By all tha' the sun shines on..!"

"Aye. It ain't pretty."

Nancy took a moment and stepped closer to Pete. She gazed up at his chest, or rather where Pete's chest would be. It was an actual treasure chest, made of Adam's wood and the finest of non ferrous steels. She placed her hand on his chassis, taking it in. This wasn't any external suit - this was his body now.

"So this body o' yers..?"

"Built together from scrap and left o'er goods no one else wanted from these past forty years. Got pretty damn good at buildin' me hunk o' bolts body an' makin' it efficient, if'n I do say so meself.

But enough 'bout me. What I really came here fer - rum 'n ale. By the barrel. Need as much as ye can spare, considering I literally live off tha delicious elixir. Also powers some o' my ship. My new ship, mind ye, bu' tha's a tale fer another day."

"Ah, right. I hate ta break it ta ye, but all I've got left o' bulk is what ye see o'er yonder in me shelf." Nancy pointed to a single bottle of Kraken's head rum, sitting in the shelf behind her desk. It was once one of hundreds of bottles, one that she saved for herself because she owned the pub. All the rest, by her word, were gone. "Some o'er feller came in jus' a lil bit ago askin' fer the same thing. 'Cept I'm sure he had the full intention o' drinkin' it. This fella, from wha' I heard 'round town, has gone ta all the pubs an' bars and cleanin' 'em out dry. Sorry ta say, but I don't have any bulk o' rum 'n ale."

"WHAAAAT?!?"

Rumdragon's Run

Tenguman

Tenguman and the priate ate and drank together. Manners of course good ol' pirate fashioned. The captain seemed to enjoy it. Then he got to the deal. He got out three maps in total. One that displayed a small part of the grand line. This map could surely be used to move freely between the islands shown and pillage and plunder thoem to the hearts pleasure. The second one was some kind of blueprint of a base of the East Indies Company. They were heavily tied the marines and posed a great force by themselves. While unknown what remained inside, one could surely use this map to raid that compound. The third was a map, but nothing one could understand. Signs in a foreign language made it impossible to read. Perheps some kind of historian or archaelogist could help read this map. Tenguman could buy one of the first two and get the third for free.

"I'd like to pike the second one. A good ol siege would actually be fun. Raiding and plundering is actually my captains hobby! What payment do you want?"

Blog Entries
    Yennefer - Arriving in Rumdragon's Run

The woman's slender figure, along with her beautiful black hair and silky skin made her a sight to behold for the cretins and miscreants that called Rumdragon's Run their home. Yennefer had always been used to such pitiful flirtations and had used them once or twice to get what she wanted. Since her adventure in the Bronze Cosoareno, she'd been a bit more on edge however. Meeting one of the deadliest and most powerful figures in the world had certainly made an impact on her. Yen had arrived at Rumdragon's Run to join up with Rasputin's crew; the Ironbeard Pirates. This, mainly, because Oracle had fallen into chaos. She had been unable to lead the sheer amount of students and other teachers all by herself. Even when she was aided by other faculty members, it had not made a difference. She did not blame herself, nor Alexander. It was a disaster waiting to happen. While Yen was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, she felt that if she was going to be a part of anyone, it'd be the group she was most familiar with.

"Now where is that oaf."

It didn't take her long to find Rasputin, as he'd been loudly bickering in the market square upon which she stood. The argument between him and the shopkeeper concerned a large amount of salted meat Rasputin was buying. It was one of the Captain's favorites, and he was clearly adamant about receiving a certain discount due to the massive amount he'd bought. When the shopkeeper disagreed, the discussion began. From the corner of his eye, Rasputin would spot the black-haired beauty he cared for so dearly. He stopped talking to the shopkeeper, who took the opportunity to rip the money from Rasputin's hand and go back inside. Once Rasputin noticed this, he was about ready to tear the man apart. Yennefer put her hand on his shoulder. For a moment, it seemed the two were going to share a bit of romance, until she casually dropped her bag into Rasputin's free hand.

"Let's go, I wish to meet this captain of yours."
    "Tsk, fine. Let me just get this meat t'wards the ship. Ye'll find the capt'n at the inn near the port. 'Swith Tenguman, our first mate or some bollocks."

Yen would nod and blow Rasputin a kiss as the two went their seperate ways. Rasputin towards the ship, and Yen towards the inn. It wouldn't take long for her to find it. Folks had been talking about how the notorious Ironbeard had come to town. Yen knew about Ironbeard's history. It was her job to know. He was likely to make big ripples in the World Government's puddle. Rasputin would call the captain's den den mushi from the ship once he'd stored the supplies.

"Oi, Capt'n. Friend o' mine's coming ta see ye. Ye better be on yer best behaviour."

Only moments after Rasputin hung up the transponder, Yen would walk through the doors. Her eyes immediately shifted to the massive cyborg of a man.

"Captain Ironbeard I presume? Yennefer of Vengerberg. I'm a friend of Rasputin, here to join your little... gaggle."

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Rumdragon's Run
    The Market - Raz and Yen Reunion

Yennefer, Ruby Red, Rasputin

Ruby was tagging along with Rasputin, and the man turned out to be a hypocrite when it came to causing a ruckus. He was arguing with the vendor about the price of meat, and how he should get a discount since he bought in bulk. Ruby stood aside and watched the whole bout with disinterest the whole while. And then Rasputin's girlfriend came along - Yennefer of Vengerburg, long, black wavy hair and a body that was to die for. She envied Rasputin, and wondered how a pirate like him ended up with a woman like her. Still, she wasn't swayed, for Ruby had vowed to get Yennefer to switch teams.

After a quick exchange, Yennefer would be off to meet with the captain. Not one to leave a lady all alone in such a town of scum and villainy, Ruby would accompany Yen on the walk over. She still had time before she needed to go shopping for materials, so there was no harm in spending time with the lovely woman.

Rasputin called the captain over the snail to let him know that Yennefer was on her way to meet him.

"Oi, Capt'n. Friend o' mine's coming ta see ye. Ye better be on yer best behaviour."

"Behavior is out tha door a' this point! SOME COCKAMAMY WHELP IS TRYNA TAKE ALL THE RUM N ALE IN TH' TOWN!! THIS! WILL! NOT! STAND!!" *click*

Ironbeard was obviously quite pissed at this point, for he was talking about someone taking all the rum out of the city before the crew could get their hands on it. And seeing that Rum and ale was Pete's livelihood and elixir of life, this meant war.

"I can tell you're a classy woman...very much my type.

During the walk over, Yennefer would be subject to Ruby's flirting and sexual advances. This was something of a game for her, to get women to change teams and swear off men. This was the first time that Ruby had met Yen, and so didn't know what her "difficulty level" would be. Hopefully a good challenge. Ruby would start off light on her advances - a little sexy joke and a good whiff of her hair and perfume. Yen would have to deal with that sexy, mischevious look in her eye on their way to the Harbor Cafe.

The Harbor Cafe - Ironbeard, Tenguman, Yen, Ruby

"Then the map be yers! Though I wouldn't go after the East Indies Company if I were ye. Then again, I ain't as young as I used ta be. Yar! An' ye already paid me with tha meal fer the maps. Now do with 'em what ye pirates do best!"

The old man receded back into his chair, sipping on the ale and eating the meal that was provided to him by Tenguman. After finishing the meal he would continue to sip the ale whilst he lit his pipe with an old match and smoked the tobacco. His face was scarcely illuminated by the embers of his pipe as he receded his face to the shadows of his corner.

It was at this time that Yennefer and Ruby entered into the cafe. Tenguman would recognize Ruby as one of their new recruits, but he may not recognize Yen. Or he might have known her through Rasputin. At the same time, Pete could be seen stomping down the stairs with a look in his eye that suggested he was about to go to war. Nancy was hot on his heels already working to convince him that what he wanted to do was already a very, very bad idea.

"An' just like that ye'll run right off inta danger an' trouble an' cause a helluva ruckus?! What do ye even think I put ye up fer, anyway?!"

"Nancy, a man's got ta fight fer what he believes in. An' I believe THAT RUM IS NOT TA BE WASTED ON UNCOUTH YELLOW BELLIED BASTARDS THA' WASTE IT FER SHITES AND GIGGLES!!"

"Fine, go off an' die again like ya did forty years ago, Pete! See if I ****in' care!"

Pete marched from the stairs and left Nancy fuming as she returned back to work. Both of them were angry, for different reasons, but both related to a single problem. Pete was making his way to the door when he was approached by Yennefer.

"Captain Ironbeard I presume? Yennefer of Vengerberg. I'm a friend of Rasputin, here to join your little... gaggle."

"Ma'am." Pete took a moment to address Yennefer and tip his hat when she introduced herself. He had seen her before when he and Doctor Rogers where well acquainted. How this was possible was because of time bubbles. They sort themselves out in the end. Anywho, Pete made sure to show proper manners to a proper lady. "Ye wish ta join me hearty crew? Then ye'll hafta prove yerself useful an' get down n' dirty. Oi, Tengu, ta me!"

Pete would beckon his first mate to come to him, and with the motley crew all gathered together, he was laying out what there was a problem with, and how they were going to fix it.

"Alrigh' lads n lassies, I ain't gonna sugarcoat it. The rum 'n ale of this town is in dire trouble. Some jackoff decided ta buy all the booze in town, thereby preventing me-I mean- us, from gathering fine dining drink an' much needed fuel fer me hunk a bolts body and tha ship. Ye know wha' this means, lads - WE GO TA WAR."