Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Maki [+100 rep]
    [+50] Created new character sheet - Boom
    [+50] Created new character sheet - Aquila

Maki Total Rep: 300

*Front page has the new characters, open for intel for every CP character.

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

FRONT PAGE UPDATED
    • CP Areas Added to OCC front page
    • Added CP1 base - Amazonian

@Everyone:
    CP will join the IC in the IB IC as "secondary" antagonist. We will join after the intro. That will be the "general" mission of Mission Ashes. There is a "specific" mission, but only one agent can take it - it is much harder. Both missions will give extra rep/tokens (on top of IC) for participation and more for completion of mission. Let me know if you want to volunteer for the specific one (and will be active) - first come first serve.

@Jack:
    Send me a General Description and pic of Amazonian so I can update. Also, choose your Pol's specalty! You can look at the other bases for inspiration.

Surfing like I'm Otto cause I got that Rocket Power
    Blog Entries
    NameReiji Sanzoku
    CP Branch: CP8
    Position: Agent
    Mission Nebula Gas

Subject: Follow up: Character report on Odin and Jin

Narrative
    Odin: A wise and older dwarf. He went under the disguise of Beowulf when in public wearing a viking-esque themed armor in the process in order to hide his true identity. He has shown great leadership qualities and is able to come up with solutions and sound tactics on the fly. He wields the logia devil fruit the Suna Suna no Mi, allowing him to control, create and become sand. His greatest strength at least what Reiji noticed was his ability to create allies within a short time span and can either use his own abilities to supplement his allies. That is not to say he is a monster in his own right. If he were an enemy to the Pols he would become one of if not the most dangerous adversary.

Jin: A young abrasive supernova. This delinquent pirate how shown the aptitude of working with others despite his rash and blunt nature. He seemed to be allied with Odin despite having just met the man. It is unknown if they knew each other before hand. Jin has shown great ferocity in his attacks. Wielding a solid metal bat, he has shown great strength to be able to clash and take down a Hazard level Strength Smash through sheer force and being able to take a hit from one without much recoil to his own body. He has eaten the Mondo Mondo no Mi, allowing for him to coat his body and whatever he touches in diamond. This is used to supplement his strength and endurance but can also be used in a debilitating manner by reflecting light when shone upon. As a pirate he is an enemy of the Pols, someone with great strength and potentially an even worse enemy.
    Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron

They be like "He the Man" when I'm really a Thundercat

Reji Sanzoku [+100 rep]
    [+50] Created new character sheet - Odin
    [+50] Created new character sheet - Jin

Reji Total Rep: 250

*Front page has the new characters, open for Intel for every CP character.

@CP Black Files:
    Remember you may use the intel in the CP Black Files since they were obtained IC. For example, if you ran into Irra, Odin, or Jin during IC, the information on the front page will be available to you (CP only) - weaknesses, powers, etc. CP is the Inteligence Agency of WG, so we should excel on the Black Files. Do note that the Black Files are made from your reports, which means they may be incorrect. That's what makes it fun! Keep 'em coming!
    Last edited by Ichimonji; 06-02-2018 at 07:40 PM.

General Description
    https://pm1.narvii.com/6167/349aa29c...9945fd4_hq.jpg

CP1 is a base shrouded by mystery, the main entrance being that of a simple shack. One that would lead to a vast underground maze like facility. The environment around the entire island is highly toxic layered with a highly toxic, green fog that left only the very strongest of vegetation alive. This made it the ideal place for the pols to funnel their prisoners, only their worst, most vile. Escape was impossible or at the very least incredibly improbable, once taken here, prisoners are often never seen again. What is done with them, what form of justice they face, only Maki and the head of CP VII-X know. Their last known destination would always be listed as "The Pitt"

The island in which would house the home of CP1 would be once known as "Cradle of life". An island straight south of Amazonia, the cradle of life gained a new name shortly after a curious, venomous girl set foot on its shores. The name it now goes by is "Plague Island", layered in a ominous, dense neon green fog that only those with special gear can make it through. Even then, if not quick enough the gear would prove little use as the toxic gas would permeate through.

Is this good? Or should I think or something else?
    Last edited by Jackoffripper; 06-03-2018 at 01:56 PM.

FRONT PAGE UPDATED
    • Updated CP1 base - Amazonian

Mission Ashes - Specific Mission:
    The specific Mission for Mission Ashes can start at any time in CP IC. The general mission will start after the introduction in IB IC. Let me know who wants to start the specific mission.

Surfing like I'm Otto cause I got that Rocket Power
    Blog Entries
    I'm down to do the secret mission
    Come on you know the tics connect like Voltron

They be like "He the Man" when I'm really a Thundercat