Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Episode 41
    Spoiler:
    Min Hee needs to be slapped! She has some nerve confronting Seol Hwa.
    I do feel sorry for Ji Sung's mother; she wants her own son to be treated equally, but no matter what, the first son is the favorite, regardless of whether or not it is her stepson or not. She needs to realize that.
    Will the Dumpling Master come back to work? Looks like it!

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 42-43
    Spoiler:
    I am so mad at Min Hee and her mum and even Min Kyu. Every single of them is pathetic and have done wrong thing to Seok Hoon. Now that girl even wants to get back to Seok Hoon. It hurts my heart to see that sad expression on Seol Hwa's face... Seok Hoon has gained a little bit of lost memorries but that isn't enough for him to able to decide on anything. If the Geum family keeps on hiding the truth about the real relationship with him then he still think Seol Hwa is his sister and he can't recognize the feelings she has for him. So there will be the risk of him being decived by Min Hee again... Gosh please don't drag this problem for another 40 episodes...

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episodes 42 - 44
    Spoiler:
    Dumpling Master is back!
    Min Hee is spinning her web. Good for Seok Hoon telling her that he has no memory of her, nor does he feel anything. Yes!!!
    Poor Seol Hwa - she loves her oppa in a different way.
    Joon-Sang is a nice guy, but Seol Hwi is going to be upset when she finds out what he's doing for her. He means well.

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 44
    Spoiler:
    Well, I was glad that Seok Hoon gave Min Hee a straightforward answer but she still hadn't given up, now she even pretended to see Jeong Do & Choo Ja as his real parents. She is a real stage five clinger!
    Next episode we may learn more about who Seol Hwa's real mum is...
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 01-14-2017 at 07:05 AM.

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 45
    Spoiler:
    Min Kyu and Doo Na??? Somehow I saw that happening.
    Min Hee and Mrs. Loan Shark cannot own up to their mistakes and always have to blame others.
    They may have the upper hand now, but they will destroy themselves with their lies.

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Episode 45
    Spoiler:
    Min Kyu and Doo Na??? Somehow I saw that happening.
    Min Hee and Mrs. Loan Shark cannot own up to their mistakes and always have to blame others.
    They may have the upper hand now, but they will destroy themselves with their lies.
    The preview looked really bad...
    Spoiler:
    Seeing Min Hee's mum making a big fuss at the Geum residence really anger me. I don't think Seok Hoon will want to have anything to do with Min Hee anymore....

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 47
    Spoiler:
    Oh man, finally Seok Hoon learns about the shocking truth. I don't know how he's going to cope with this but I hope he understand that the love he's been received from the Geum family is a genuine love.

He really needs time to gather his thoughts.

I felt so sorry for him but at the same time part of me was glad that at least some of the untruth has been revealed...
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 01-19-2017 at 12:50 PM.

14. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 48
    Spoiler:
    "Secrets are always scary." Joon Sang was so right. The Geum family now has to take all the consequences be cause of their lies to Seok Hoon despite they did with good hearts & it was their way to repay his kindness in paying debts for Choo Ja. But who in the world would like to be deceived? Because sooner or later when you learn about it, will you ever be able to feel happy? Seok Hoon will be broken down for a while but I hope all the good memories he had with the Geum will help him realize their real love for him.

Hell, I definitely don't wanna see him get back with Min Hee by all means.
    And when will the writer let us know about the truth of even one of those birth secrets of Seok Hoon, Seol Hwa and Joon Sang? Don't tell me have to wait till ep 100!!!!

Blog Entries
    Episode 48
    Spoiler:
    I agree. Seok Hoon will hurt for a while, and he will probably be distrustful of everyone - including Min Hee, I hope!
    He is an intelligent man, and I want to hope that he will hear why the Geum family did what they did - after all, he was the one that grabbed on to Mrs. Geum's hand, and then insisted that they were his parents. They meant well, and while it's easy for us to say they should have been honest, he touched a nerve deep in Mrs. Geum's heart, and she could not tell him the truth. I hope he will understand that, and also remember that THEY were there for him, not Min Hee.

Oh, gee. We're not even halfway through, are we?
    This is getting too good!!!

17. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 49 (((
    Spoiler:
    Seok Hoon is breaking down. The Geum is heart broken....
    Judge on the flashback I wonder if Seok Hoon's mum left him there to comeback and save Joon Sang? Seok Hoon's mum could be one of the three orphanged friends... So she was Joon Sang's step mum closest friend?

I don't know anymore my head is spinning... -_-!

Really glad when Seol Hwa found Seok Hoon... the backhug was so cute but the preview Seok Hoon will push her away..