Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    ...looks like it...

Episode 117
    Spoiler:
    Mrs. Mo wants to deny things to the very end but ends up confessing to Seok Hoon.
    Min Hee is such a brat, always has to find someone else to blame - Seol Hwa.
    Joon Sang will protect Mrs. Mo...okay, I dislike him less now.
    Grandma...I hope her memory comes back...but here's my scenario again - she's only pretending not to know and will corner someone next?
    Seok Hoon and Seol Hwa need to talk!
    So do Mr. and Mrs. Geum!
    And so will Mr. Geum and Mrs. Mo!
    Spoiler:
    Yes, I have same thoughts about Grandma too. Maybe, because of her love for Shin Woo/Joon Sang is so deep she can't accept the truth? Maybe she feels so sorry for him and wanna keep him next to her longer to give him some of the heritage?

Watching the preview I just feel so disgusted with Mrs. Loanshark. How dare she threaten the Chairman? What the heck!
    The only way for Seok Hoon and Seol Hwa to be together is Mrs. Mo leaving the Yoon family...
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 05-24-2017 at 12:04 AM.

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yes, I have same thoughts about Grandma too. Maybe, because of her love for Shin Woo/Joon Sang is so deep she can't accept the truth? Maybe she feels so sorry for him and wanna keep him next to her longer to give him some of the heritage?

Watching the preview I just feel so disgusted with Mrs. Loanshark. How dare she threaten the Chairman? What the heck!
    The only way for Seok Hoon and Seol Hwa to be together is Mrs. Mo leaving the Yoon family...
    I agree!

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 118
    Spoiler:
    FINALLY things are out in the open!
    I think Joon Sang may actually be a little relieved - can you imagine having to live your whole life as a lie?
    Min Hee is pathetic, trying to hold on to whatever she can grasp at.
    Mrs. MoneyShark...I can't believe her gall when she asked for a COMPANY as "hush money!"
    Poor Mr. Mo...
    And it looks like Mrs. Mo will be punished by not being to see Ji Sang anymore.
    BUT her former assistant Mr. Kim (?) is out of jail?
    The spoiler for the next episode looks VERY PROMISING, and I think we will get to see the greedy and evil Mrs. MoneyShark and her equally greedy and evil daughter get what's coming to them.
    My heart hurt when Seok Hoon answered Seol Hwa's call and was right there.
    He couldn't bring himself to comfort her. Just hold on a little longer. I'm still hoping for a happy ending for these 2 as well.

Only 2 more to go!

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Episode 118
    Spoiler:
    FINALLY things are out in the open!
    I think Joon Sang may actually be a little relieved - can you imagine having to live your whole life as a lie?
    Min Hee is pathetic, trying to hold on to whatever she can grasp at.
    Mrs. MoneyShark...I can't believe her gall when she asked for a COMPANY as "hush money!"
    Poor Mr. Mo...
    And it looks like Mrs. Mo will be punished by not being to see Ji Sang anymore.
    BUT her former assistant Mr. Kim (?) is out of jail?
    The spoiler for the next episode looks VERY PROMISING, and I think we will get to see the greedy and evil Mrs. MoneyShark and her equally greedy and evil daughter get what's coming to them.
    My heart hurt when Seok Hoon answered Seol Hwa's call and was right there.
    He couldn't bring himself to comfort her. Just hold on a little longer. I'm still hoping for a happy ending for these 2 as well.

Only 2 more to go!
    Spoiler:
    The coming back of Mr. Kim was terrific LOL. He will open the last can of worms Goodbye Mrs. Greedy Loanshark
    Come on Seok Hoon! Don't leave Seol Hwa alone! She needs you.

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 119
    Spoiler:
    Oh dear, it looks like Grandmother is not faking things.
    Joon Sang/Shin Woo was wrong to go along with this all this time, but how could he confess? He was just a child, also lost and without a place to go. Then as life went on, how could he say who he really was?
    Mrs. Mo is the evil one, and even though she claims it was to get money for her daughter's surgery, she also admitted that she was upset that about Jin Soo having a happy future.
    Mr. Kim wants to blackmail Mrs. MoneyShark and Min Hee for his own revenge, but thanks to him, Seok Hoon/Joon Sang knows the truth about his accident, and that will stop the 2 women from blabbing to the press. HE will protect the company.
    Seol Hwa finally knows the whole story, and she will get sick and be hospitalized.
    I can't believe everything has to be resolved in the next episode! We need a couple more!

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Episode 119
    Spoiler:
    Oh dear, it looks like Grandmother is not faking things.
    Joon Sang/Shin Woo was wrong to go along with this all this time, but how could he confess? He was just a child, also lost and without a place to go. Then as life went on, how could he say who he really was?
    Mrs. Mo is the evil one, and even though she claims it was to get money for her daughter's surgery, she also admitted that she was upset that about Jin Soo having a happy future.
    Mr. Kim wants to blackmail Mrs. MoneyShark and Min Hee for his own revenge, but thanks to him, Seok Hoon/Joon Sang knows the truth about his accident, and that will stop the 2 women from blabbing to the press. HE will protect the company.
    Seol Hwa finally knows the whole story, and she will get sick and be hospitalized.
    I can't believe everything has to be resolved in the next episode! We need a couple more!
    They should double the length for the last episode in order to give us a satisfy ending!

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    They should double the length for the last episode in order to give us a satisfy ending!
    I think so, too! Maybe a special?

I think so, too! Maybe a special?
    Guess what? I just read on Soompi https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/3...-2055/?page=87 that the MBC has extended more episodes for the drama next week.
    The schelude is as follows
    - Monday: ep 120
    - Wednesday: ep 121
    - Thursday: ep 122

15. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=7saxophone;1233068]Guess what? I just read on Soompi [url]https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/393286
    That's great news!
    I was hoping for the last episode today but obviously it has not aired. Something to look forward to next week.
    Thank you for sharing!

17. The Following User Likes This Post: