Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yes, eyes do not lie.
    When I first started watching this, I thought "120 episodes??? No way I can watch through all of these!"
    But thanks to you, 7sax-san, we are sticking with this.
    It's a good storyline without getting too intense.
    I'm glad I started this journey with you!
    Spoiler:
    Me too, thx to you I have enjoyed this long journey so far. Yes we definitely will cross the finish line together!

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 100

Let's celebrate!

Spoiler:
    I am happy to see Jeong Do and his wife come to accept Seok Hoon and Seol Hwa's new relationship wholeheartedly. Yes who would take care & love their daughter better than him. Now we just have to wait for the wedding bell!
    And FINALLY the secret of Shin Woo has been exposed to the real Joon Sang. What is going to happen next?
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 04-20-2017 at 11:57 PM.

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode ***100***!
    Spoiler:
    Seok Hoon will cherish Seol Hwa.
    Mrs. Mo will also be watching her from the shadows...until it is revealed that SHE is Seol Hwa's birth mother.
    Kang Pil Doo recognizes Yoon Sang/Shin Woo!
    And Seok Hoon is right there to see it!
    I love Mr. Geum and how he accepts Min Kyu's efforts and sincerity.
    Teaching him to make his dumplings is priceless.

Can't wait until the next episode!

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 101
    Spoiler:
    Yoon Sang still cannot forgive his father...but I was happy to hear him tell Min Hee that he is his father, and not only because his identity can be blown wide open (although that's most of it, I think).
    Kang Pil Doo...he wants to acknowledge his son, but he can't. Yes, he was a bad father, and he made himself sick with all the drinking.
    But I would like to see him come clean and do one right thing.
    Hiding the truth may spare Yoon Sang, but it will hurt Seok Hoon, who has been so kind to him, even though they are not related.

I need another episode NOW!

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Episode 101
    Spoiler:
    Yoon Sang still cannot forgive his father...but I was happy to hear him tell Min Hee that he is his father, and not only because his identity can be blown wide open (although that's most of it, I think).
    Kang Pil Doo...he wants to acknowledge his son, but he can't. Yes, he was a bad father, and he made himself sick with all the drinking.
    But I would like to see him come clean and do one right thing.
    Hiding the truth may spare Yoon Sang, but it will hurt Seok Hoon, who has been so kind to him, even though they are not related.

I need another episode NOW!
    Spoiler:
    I felt so disappointed when Kang Pil Doo held back the truth again...
    The preview showes how angry Seok Hoon is to the fake father that he cares for so much. He has the right to be angry! In the end I still have some fragile hope in Shin Woo that he will be the one who reveal everything, not anyone else. That will save him some dignity left.

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    Spoiler:
    I felt so disappointed when Kang Pil Doo held back the truth again...
    The preview showes how angry Seok Hoon is to the fake father that he cares for so much. He has the right to be angry! In the end I still have some fragile hope in Shin Woo that he will be the one who reveal everything, not anyone else. That will save him some dignity left.
    Spoiler:
    I hope so, too. At one point, I felt that Shin Woo may when he scolded Min Hee. But would he throw away everything for a clear conscience?
    I'm with you, 7sax-san. I hope he will do the right thing, and it would be great if he could do it before his father dies. But it wouldn't be a kdrama if it happened that easily, right?

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 102
    Spoiler:
    Wow! Seok Hoon performed an operation! Does this mean he'll go back to being a surgeon?
    He found out Kang Pil Doo is not his father, and he knows there's something more - how frustrated he must be.
    Joon Sang cannot relax, but he did go to the hospital...is he actually worried about his father? I hope so.
    Min Kyu and Doo Na now have their own dumpling shop! Fighting!

14. The Following User Likes This Post:

Episode 102
    Spoiler:
    Wow! Seok Hoon performed an operation! Does this mean he'll go back to being a surgeon?
    He found out Kang Pil Doo is not his father, and he knows there's something more - how frustrated he must be.
    Joon Sang cannot relax, but he did go to the hospital...is he actually worried about his father? I hope so.
    Min Kyu and Doo Na now have their own dumpling shop! Fighting!
    Spoiler:
    Seok Hoon is such a good person by trying his best to save Kang Pil Doo. Shin Woo does seem to care for his father but that wasn't enough if he's still desperately holding on someone else's identity. If he be honest with the Yoon family I believe they still can forgive him and accept him as a member of the family.
    Love Min Kyu & DooNa. They are doing well to prepare a future for their little baby.