Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Ep 77
    Spoiler:
    Wow just wow! Mr. Kim didn't only expose Mrs. Loanshark's bad deeds but also make her bankrupt. Now she can understand the feeling of Jeong Do's family when their business got crushed overnight.
    Another can of worms is going to be exploded. Joon Sang's real identity is going to be revealed soon. Totally can't wait!

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 78
    Spoiler:
    Yay! Mr. Kim is getting his revenge on Mrs. Money Shark!
    Somehow it's not very satisfying, because Min Hee now has something over Mrs. Mo and will probably blackmail her to maybe get Joon Sang?
    Mrs. Money Shark is still not repenting, either...
    The only decent person there is Min Kyu, and I am still hoping for a happy ending with Doo Na.
    Joon Sang's identity! Who is he???
    OMO OMO OMO!

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Episode 78
    Spoiler:
    Yay! Mr. Kim is getting his revenge on Mrs. Money Shark!
    Somehow it's not very satisfying, because Min Hee now has something over Mrs. Mo and will probably blackmail her to maybe get Joon Sang?
    Mrs. Money Shark is still not repenting, either...
    The only decent person there is Min Kyu, and I am still hoping for a happy ending with Doo Na.
    Joon Sang's identity! Who is he???
    OMO OMO OMO!
    Spoiler:
    I'm so curious about who Joon Sang really is. Min Hee has a new scheme to save her & Mrs Loanshark out of their dangerous poverty. Well I really don't care whether she will success or not.
    Let's see where this take us to in the next 42 episodes!!!!

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 79
    Spoiler:
    I really did have a hunch that Joon Sang is Kang Jeong Do & Choo Ja's son but I gave up on that idea because that was too much of a conspiracy. But.... that theory has turned out to be true!!!!
    Ooh oh silly Seol Hwa thought she sacrifice her marriage for the sake of her parents so Seok Hoon can remain their son but tragically she doesn't know that the one she's about to marry is her parents' REAL son!!! This is one of the complicated dramas' storylines I have ever known.
    Seok Hoon, please drive carefully back. I don't wanna see you in another car accident...

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 79 and 80
    Spoiler:
    It would be too easy for Mrs. Moneyshark and her family just yet.
    Min Hee managed to get that very valuable recording, and she knows Joon Sang will protect his "family" and Seo Hwa.
    Seok Hoon kisses her and tells her outright that he LOVES her! It's about time!
    And Seol Hwa seems to accept it.
    Oh gosh, the misunderstanding about the ultrasound photo is too funny!
    I thought they would have the patient's name somewhere on it and that Seok Hoon would be able to see it.
    The spoiler for the next episode looks like they find out who the father is.

And then we wait again...

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Episode 79 and 80
    Spoiler:
    It would be too easy for Mrs. Moneyshark and her family just yet.
    Min Hee managed to get that very valuable recording, and she knows Joon Sang will protect his "family" and Seo Hwa.
    Seok Hoon kisses her and tells her outright that he LOVES her! It's about time!
    And Seol Hwa seems to accept it.
    Oh gosh, the misunderstanding about the ultrasound photo is too funny!
    I thought they would have the patient's name somewhere on it and that Seok Hoon would be able to see it.
    The spoiler for the next episode looks like they find out who the father is.

And then we wait again...

Spoiler:
    That was a powerful Kiss of Love and the only thing can stop Seol Hwa going any further to the opposite direction. Well done, Seok Hoon. Now I hope you can find the suitable time to convince other people in your "adopted" family.
    I was nearly falling down of my bed because of giggling too much when Mr. Jeong Do asking his wife if that ultrasound baby picture belong to her

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 81
    Spoiler:
    One trouble after the others keep striking on the Kang family. I understand how frustrating the mum would feel in the midst of those "trainwreck" situations but I think she was too harsh in telling Doo Na to get rid of the baby. I was in tears to see how happy Min Kyu was when he recieved the news of the baby. Look the man has changed into a courageous person who is working earnestly to care for his mum and even trying to pay back Seok Hoon's money. He will definitely be a good husband for Doo Na.

If Choo Ja is going to not forgive them. For me I think they still need to protect their baby by getting away and build their family together. Later on maybe that baby will be the bond to connect two families together.
    Min Hee's so shameless to ask Joon Sang marry her. She just need his fortune but ironically he's not belong to that rich family. I wonder how long will Joon Sang plan to keep his secret. If the truth comes out one day will he and Nan Seol be sued for their frauds?

14. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 81
    Spoiler:
    Yes, I was also very disappointed in Mrs. Geum for telling Doo Na to get rid of the baby.
    SHE is a mother herself. It's not the baby's fault. Min Kyu is being man enough to take HAPPILY take responsibility.
    The 2 need to move away from both families.
    Min Hee is going after the wrong son. It'll be fun to see how things happen when the truth about Joon Sang comes out.
    Mrs. Mo deserves to be put out of that house, sorry to say.
    She is so selfish and thinks only of herself.
    If she had come out as soon as she found out that Seol Hwa is her daughter, I would cheer her on.
    But not now.

16. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 82
    Spoiler:
    Hooray, Seok Hoon got part of his memories back!
    Min Hee is using all of the threatening methods to tie Joon Sang with her. Gosh I'm so sick of this. I don't think Joon Sang really wanna protect Seol Hwa but he maybe is scare of being exposed as a stranger to Mr. Mo. So he's been threatened by Mrs. Mo & Min Hee. This is really too much. Just like he's standing on a about to explode volcano. The only solution to save him now is confessing and begging forgiveness from his "father".
    Can't wait to see next ep when some secret will be found out.

18. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 82
    Spoiler:
    Joon Sang should let Min Hee tell Seol Hwa who her real mother is.
    He says he's tired of living the lie and wants to run away.
    Let Min Hee do it in her spiteful way, and that way she will never become part of the family, even if the real Joon Sang (Seok Hoon?) is found.
    Mrs. Mo will have to leave the house, but too bad for her.
    I do feel sorry for Ji Sang, though, because he's a nice guy.
    What would his position be if Mrs. Mo is humiliated and gone?
    Doo Na and Mn Kyu - I am still rooting for them!

20. The Following User Likes This Post: