Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Episode 59
    Spoiler:
    That's so nice for them to offer Dr. a job as a medical consultant.
    Yes, Min Hee, screw over the Dr. now, because when all is revealed, so will your deceipt.
    Mrs. Mo doesn't realize she is scolding her own daughter!
    And Dr. is taking FOREVER to watch the clips!
    He'd better watch them quickly before Min Kyu does something stupid and deletes everything!
    There goes the evidence to clear your name!

Your comment made my day!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post

Your comment made my day!
    Fighting!

3. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 60
    Spoiler:
    Don't do it, Min Kyu! You're digging your own grave!
    On the other hand, maybe he really wants to get caught, since he doesn't have the courage to come clean himself.
    Mrs. Mo misunderstands Seol Hwa and trusts Min Hee...this is a bad situation....

5. The Following User Likes This Post:

Episode 60
    Spoiler:
    Don't do it, Min Kyu! You're digging your own grave!
    On the other hand, maybe he really wants to get caught, since he doesn't have the courage to come clean himself.
    Mrs. Mo misunderstands Seol Hwa and trusts Min Hee...this is a bad situation....
    Spoiler:
    Min Kyu was stupid & crazy by trying to take the USB. What a loser! I hope he still have enough conscience to admit his wrong doing in the past, clear Seok Hoon's name and break away from the control of his bad mother. Come on, we need some progresses here. This matter has been milked for too loooooong

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 61
    Spoiler:
    FINALLY!!! Dr. Han knows Min Kyu did it!
    Now what will he do with the confession?
    The spoiler for the next episode doesn't look good for Joon Sang. He can't blame Seol Hwa - she made it clear that she didn't feel about him the same way he feels about her. And to be honest, helping Dr. Han is more important than meeting his parents at this time. I think he's being a bit whiny and selfish lately.

9. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 62
    Spoiler:
    Yes! Min Kyu is finally being a man! Despite what he did, I am still rooting for him!
    Mrs. Money Shark...I can see why she's so hard, having had a poor background. She did what she did to give herself and her family a good life. But to lose one's conscience...and she can laugh and sleep at night...not right.
    She is right about Min Hee - she is scary, turning her back on her brother with an innocent look in her eyes.
    Joon Sung...he needs to talk to Seol Hwa and clear things up. I still think she did the right thing, and this dinner was so last minute.
    She should have explained it to him to clear up most of the misunderstanding, and then Joon Sung would have told his parents.
    But it's this kind of misunderstanding that makes Korean dramas so gripping, right?

The spoiler for the next episode looks good! I can't wait!

11. The Following User Likes This Post:

Episode 61
    Spoiler:
    FINALLY!!! Dr. Han knows Min Kyu did it!
    Now what will he do with the confession?
    The spoiler for the next episode doesn't look good for Joon Sang. He can't blame Seol Hwa - she made it clear that she didn't feel about him the same way he feels about her. And to be honest, helping Dr. Han is more important than meeting his parents at this time. I think he's being a bit whiny and selfish lately.
    Spoiler:
    It was late but still Min Kyu did confess well. He is the only normal human in his family. Hopefully Seok Hoon can recover after the shock and move on confidently forward to a good future ahead.
    Joon Sang is a male version of Min Hee. Mr. Clinger!!! I really hate those kind of people

13. The Following User Likes This Post:

Episode 62
    Spoiler:
    Yes! Min Kyu is finally being a man! Despite what he did, I am still rooting for him!
    Mrs. Money Shark...I can see why she's so hard, having had a poor background. She did what she did to give herself and her family a good life. But to lose one's conscience...and she can laugh and sleep at night...not right.
    She is right about Min Hee - she is scary, turning her back on her brother with an innocent look in her eyes.
    Joon Sung...he needs to talk to Seol Hwa and clear things up. I still think she did the right thing, and this dinner was so last minute.
    She should have explained it to him to clear up most of the misunderstanding, and then Joon Sung would have told his parents.
    But it's this kind of misunderstanding that makes Korean dramas so gripping, right?

The spoiler for the next episode looks good! I can't wait!
    Spoiler:
    Joon Sang & Mrs Classy are also deceiving the CEO based on what he said to Seol Hwa that he's a bad person. So what do they hide? The awful truth about Joon Sang's identity? That he is not related to Mr.CEO in any way? I've already feel the chillness ... We'll wait and see... Maybe in another 20 more episodes for them to open another can of worms
    Seok Hoon's started feeling for Seol Hwa again. He's so cute. Awww this is going to be difficulf for him

Blog Entries
    Episode 63
    Spoiler:
    Min Hee is starting to fall into her grave - yes! Her mother will also open her mouth - maybe confess about hitting Seok Hoon with her car? That's the next truth that needs to be revealed.
    I'm thinking that Seok Hoon is the CEO's real son, and Seol Hwa is Mrs. Mo's daughter.
    While I feel a little sorry for Joon Song because he will be left out, he's also starting to irritate me.
    Let her go - she doesn't love you!

Seok Hoon at a horror movie - reminds me of scardy-cat Goblin!

16. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 63

Spoiler:
    I like this scene... Please give him something better to eat next time, Seol Hwa!

Joon Sang's boldness at the last scene really made me speechless
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 02-25-2017 at 05:51 AM.