Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lili's eyes widened when the woman introduced herself and asked if Lili of all people would be willing to go on a quest with them. She stood there shocked trying her best to open her mouth and speak. She finally pulled herself from her stupor and managed to speak

" i...I'd love to join...I've always wanted to go on a quest but are you sure you want me to go??? I..I mean I'm just anot adventurer I don't have any real skills or anything like that"

When she finished talking the girl looked down for a moment embarrassed her face turning a slight shade of pink. She then thought about who the woman was and it dawned on her suddenly why the woman had seemed so familiar to Lili she had been at the guild hall when Taeya had first been named a crusader.

"Wait your..Taeya..like the Taeya?? I was at the guild the day you registered as a crusader...oh it's such a pleasure to meet you Ms Taeya...!!"

The girls voice grew steadily more excited but finally she stopped talking and looked down again out of embarrassment her facing turning a deeper shade of pink now
    "I..I'm sorry about that Ms Taeya...I get excited when it comes to the guild and some of its people..."

Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seeing as the woman apologized to him and the others once more, He began to open his mouth to speak, yrt again silencing himself once again as she turned and managed to get a short distance before turning back to converse with the other two. Yamato readjustmed and secured his blade on his side. Hearing the request the rather majestic appearing woman to the red haired woman. Everything sounding fine, he quietly turned and opened the door and headed inside the guild hall. His eyes gazed around, the confusion in him obvious from just the look on his face
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

"You cheating bastard!"

A shout could be heard from inside the guild hall. A quick look inside would see a large man, in both size and weight, standing up with his chair fallen back. Two more men on either side of the man were also standing, though they were average sized in comparison. Across the table sat another man, who was calm despite the agressiveness of the three men that had been sitting at the table. On the table was a deck of cards and four small piles of money, though the pile in front of the man was much bigger.

"Just because you're losing doesn't mean I'm cheating."

"You must be cheating! How else could all three of us lose so much so often?!"

"Because you suck?"

The big man stepped forward and began to reach out to the man, but a quick movement saw the man lift a dagger from seemingly nowhere and bring it down the table. The sudden show stopped the men in their tracks. The masked man stood up and brought out a bag, scooping up all their money and placing it in the bag before tying it shut.

"You three should talk to a priest. Sucking that much has to be the result of a curse."

The men began to fume but stepped back as the masked man retrieved his dagger and walked away. The man stepped out of the hall and hefted the bag, judging it's weight, and smiled. He walked out in time to see a person collide into another, but paid it no mind. What he did pay mind to was the sword held by the woman who had introduced herself as Taeya Requience. The blade was quality work, and would probably fetch a fine price, but the woman didn't look like she would ever think of selling it. So the man stood there and sized up the entire group. The woman was starting a party, and the man mused about the idea of it. He was bored enough, but the woman was a Crusader, so he might not mix well with her group if it was composed of like minded people. Should he?

Tae felt a bit uneasy at the gushing she was receiving from this young lady. Her cheeks flushed the faintest of reds, and after the girl stopped speaking, she was able to respond. She thought a bit about what to say though. It was clear the girl did not have much confidence in herself. Tae wanted to put her concerns at ease. It did not take long however. As she too once felt like the girl before her does. Back when she was first learning to properly wield Durandal, she would fumble quite often. She placed her hand on the girls' shoulder, and calmly reassured her.

Well, how are you supposed to get any if you don't go out there and adventure? Oh, and please, since we'll be in a group together, just Taeya is fine. Or if you'd prefer, you can call me Tae. By the way, what should I call you?

After receiving the girls name, Tae would gesture for both her and Cain to accompany her into the Guild, before realizing that Lili had just came from there.

Oh sorry. You just came from the Guild, didn't you? Oh, and you said you were a Blacksmith right? I look forward to the care you'll be giving my armor. My weapon however, wont be in need of your services I'm afraid.

As she finished speaking, her right hand would be placed on her sheathed Durandal.
    Last edited by Yukiko; 04-11-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Lili grinned broadly when Tae spoke to her. Just hearing her words had already calmed her and gave her a little bit of confidence. She clutched the items she held tighter and tried her best to hold back her excitement. Lili had always wanted to apart of a party and go outside of axel but Noone had ever wanted her due to her lack of skills

"Oh you can just call me liliana..or Lili for short that's what my dad used to call me anyways"

She started to follow Tae into the guild but when she stopped and turned back to her she had to nod in response. She had only seen one mission when she was there and she really did need to drop these items off at the shop. Her excitement peaked again though when Tae mentioned allowing Lili to take care of her armor though the sword wouldn't need it. Lili looked at the sword on her hip and studied the hilt. Durandal huh? This name too sounded familiar but she couldn't manage to place it so she just pushed the thought from her mind

"I look forward to taking care of your armor Tae, and hopefully making some improvements to it in the future. Oh if you don't mind though can I run and drop this stuff off at my shop...I'll return right afterwords"

The girl held a wide grin across her face her excitement becoming more obvious as time went on. She still couldn't believe she was actually apart of a party and that she would actually get to go outside of the city and adventure

Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

"Mmmmmm!"

New recruits and veterans filled this guild hall of adventurers, seizing quests for themselves. Some for glory, some for treasure and reward, others just to kill boredom. At the board, one new adventurer found herself starring at the board much longer than any other member of the guild present. She looked at each available quests, but never took a paper. She studied each one individually for a long period of time, making others around her annoyed she was taking up space there. She didn't seem to even be aware of others around herself. Starring off almost, Torri's eyes gazed upon a request form for a party to be created. She saw many words, and even a picture at the end. Was this the person who put up this paper request? She had no idea despite it saying it. As soon as a small group walk away from the board, Torri's arms flail for a moment as she pouts, throwing a small tantrum from her crippling ignorance. The young woman suddenly stood still with her arms returning to her side, having her freak out ending and turns to look to the entrance of the guild hall. Maybe it was time to go and walk around and find some ducks by a pond she thought to herself. Taking a couple steps, Torri's head looks to the side towards the ground and smiles brightly as she spoke.

"C'mon Lulu. Duck Time!"

Seemingly talking to absolutely no one, Torri waddles from the board and through the hall. She seemed to be in such a good mood thinking of playing with ducks that she was oblivious to the commotion made by the woman whom Torri tried so hard to read about.

"Quack quack quack~"

Torri quaked and waddled her way past them and out from the guild hall, leaving for an amazing adventure with some kick ass ducks by a pond.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Blog Entries
    Y amato was occupied witnessing the commotion inside. In time his eyes gleamed bright at the sight of the secretary desk. Trotting along his attention was drawn to a girl walking past him, quacking suddenly as they passed eachother. Making Yamato suddenly jump in a random stance, ready to hand chop the unknown source. While going into his defense mode his eyes followed the next couple quacks. Seeing it was from a adventurer, he immediately eased and smile. His eyes watching the girl continue in her joy before he quickly spun around and walked to a free secretary. After a process, he couldnt hold his excitement and immediately went over to the board. His eyes taking a lookat a quest. It seemed to be easy enough , he took the paper and walked away from the board. His eyes looked it over.

Giant Frogs huh?

He mumbled to himself. How giant are these toads? He wondered. While walking back towards the entrance. His eyes going over the reward along with several frog related questions too
    Last edited by Faize Beleth; 04-12-2017 at 12:42 AM.
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Waddling on through the outside of the guild building, Torri traveled to a small pond not too far from home. She often visited ponds when she was younger to play with ducklings, or get attacked by ducks, it varies. Upon her time here, Torri sits down, hugging onto her legs as her chin rests on the edges of both knees. Slowly drifting on the water, ducklings search for food while the young woman stares off at the birds humming to herself. The guild was a fun place to be, but not so much for someone who didn't have any friends. It was loud, and very crowded. While her attention was mostly on the duckling group, Torri's ears pick up the sound of voices a bit further back. Looking back she finds a group heading out for some kind of quest. She watches them from a distance until they fade off from sight, having her bring her focus back onto the water,
    but finding the ducklings had gone too.

"Huu"

She sighs, having nothing but the sound of birds chirping far off in the distance come to her ears. Torri looks to her left as she seemed to oddly focus on nothing. Having a look of childish frowning take place, she pouts as she spoke to seemingly no one.

"Too mean Lulu!"

A short pause came after speaking but she eventually began again.

"I'm trying! I read the paper~"

"...I tried to read the paper."

"Don't worry Lulu. We'll find friends to go on all sorts of adventures with. We can get treasure, and play with ducks and drink Jasmine tea all day! You'll see."

Torri rose to her feet quick to have a hand press over her forehead, helping keep sun from getting to her eyes as she seemed to scan across the pond for the sight of ducks.

Blog Entries
    Yamato left the guild hall, if he were to find these Frogs he would first have to find out where they were, the name of the area was written Clearly but he did not know where it was located. He let ut a sigh as he suddenly stopped. Slowly he looked around, but it was only moment before his head dropped, a depressing expression prsent on his face. He was lost....Again. Raising his head, he began to look around, multi colored hair catching his attention. He remembered the girl it belonged to. Quacking on her way out of the guild earlier, she now rested by a pond. Yamato was struck with a brilliant idea. The girl had to be an adventurer and probably an expert. On a quest, anything giant seemed bad. But it was his first quest in Axel and the girl seemed to were quality attire. Hinting that she just might be powerful too. He had only seen theback of the girl whiche made it easier for him to notice. Maybe should help.

He began walking towards her, nervous to speak with this mystery girl, he mentally prepared himself. Running over the perfect way to approach her. Most avoided teaming with Yamato for his appearace was deceptive of his age, seeing him more as just a kid adventurer. Just as he got close he opened his mouth to speak.

Hell-o-ah!

Instantly his word was cut off as he found himself suddenly tilting forward, instead of moving forward. Infront of his foot was nothing but with a slam he fell face forward into the ground by her feet. Rolling over onto his back holding his face. As the pain subsided he slowly removed his hands from his face. All the preperation simply failing. With the sun so bright in the sky he wasblinded for a second. His eyes widened as it all rained on him. What would she think? As soon as this passed his mind he quckly sat up, intending to find the girl. Between the fall and the head damage, he lost his sense of placement
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

"Waah!"

Torri found herself startled by someone coming up from behind her and struck the ground, as if he was some sort of earth wizard making an earthquake. Was this the end?Was he using some sort of earth type spell to cave in the pond and the ducklings? She thought to defend them, yet nothing seemed to happen after his fall. She turned to look down at the fallen adventurer with curiosity on her face. She couldn't figure out what he was doing on the ground. The young man appeared to be in a rush and simply tripped over his own feet when coming to approach the young woman. Crouching down to be not too far from his own face just above it, Torri pondered on what to think.

"What'cha doin down here mister?"

Before he could reply, her attention was turned to her side.

"Hmm? Oh!"

Lulu said you must have fallen! I hate falling. Sometimes when I do fall, I scrap my knee. It stings. Did you scrap your knee? I hope not."

"Hmm?" Oh!

Torri realizing just now of his circumstance decides to help him to his feet while now both would be standing in front of one another. She didn't seem to think he was weird, but she didn't understand what weird was in the first place. The man could tell something was off about her, as her focus always seemed to linger, as was her eyes as if they were following something around the two adventurers. Finally, her gaze came to the man again and again, she tried to make good on trying to talk to people.

"I don't have knee scrap healing magic, b-but someone at the guild does!"