Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Odin walked towards the guild staring at his Adventurer's card. He had only registered with the guild yesterday and was quite excited to try a quest today and perhaps even find a party to join. Looking his stats over again he felt a little disappointed in generally low stats overall except for a strangely high luck stat. It felt strange to Odin because he didn't exactly feel lucky and there wasn't anything he could really pin down to prove his luck, so he passed it off as nothing more than some kind of error on the card.

While walking past the pond Odin's attention was caught by someone falling over. It was a guy who seemed to have tripped over nothing at all, or possibly something invisible. Anyway a girl was already helping the guy up and seemed to be checking if he was alright, thus with no real reason to interrupt their recently started conversation, Odin continued towards the guild while slipping his card back into his pocket, only to find a bit of bread in there. Guessing that the bit of bread was from breakfast and that it had somehow fallen into his pocket, he decided it was best to donate to some hungry ducks. Turning back around to the pond Odin ripped the bread into crumbs and proceeded to throw them to the ducks.

Unfortunately more ducks came than the amount of bread would feed and any that already got some of the bread wanted more. All the ducks in the pond now focused on Odin and decided he must be hiding more bread and that he must hand it over. Odin feeling an intense glare from all the ducks suddenly decided he'd better leave as the feathered creatures gathered around him quacking loudly. However simply walking made them follow him and upon starting to run, the ducks seemed to get more aggressive thinking that a free meal was escaping. Thus Odin was now running down the street with a large flock of ducks following in his wake. Hoping that something would help him or that he could make it to the guild and close the door in time, Odin ran like his life depended on it.
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    TBright light was suddenly blocked from his eyes. As his eyes relaxed, continuing to sit up. his eyes widened as he noticed the girl crouched next to him, her face being closely right above his own. Only with quick reaction did he stop in time. She did not move but posed a question, their eyes in an awkwardly close dead lock. He grew a little hesitate to move an inch, then he had to answer her question yet before he could think of anything the girls attention turned to her side and went silent. He relaxed his back and lied back down with the girl still over him. His brow raised as the look of confusion came to him. She spoke of someone named lulu, but he failed to see or hear anyone else close by. Strange, but he smiled as she helped him to his feet. Hearing her refer to others who may help him, he placed a hand onto his shoulder to prush off the dirt. As she spoke he could notice she wouldn't keep eye contact although his eyes looked easily at her.

Thank you but I'm fine

He said. Since her eyes strayed and he responded. There was a brief silence. His eyes began to get a better look at her now that he was off the ground and this time not facing her back. His eyes watched her face, taking notice of her hair and eyes. For a second he glanced at her lips, catching himelf he then too began to look in other directons. His face slightly red from his own thoughts. Suddenly he remembered what he approached her for. Reaching into the folds of his shirt he retrieved the Quest notice for giant frogs, showing it to her

I-actually was hoping...you could take me to the area for this quest. A-and maybe we can complete it together. I was hoping A pro adventurer like yourself might know the place

As he finished his sentence Yamato's eyes looked back to her for her response
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

Upon helping him up and babbling, Torri is taken back a bit as he holds a paper out and began asking for her assistance. She glances at the paper for a moment as he spoke, describing just a small amount of details of this quest, finding little knowledge to go on. Furthermore, he called her a "pro". She was not such a person like that, she was in fact, a newbie with little experience with parties at all. Yet this was a golden opportunity to prove herself to an actual person that she was not a screw up like everyone believes. Something had to be done but she had to find out if it was a worthy goal. With a quick to her side and crouch, Torri began whispering to something, leaving the young man to simply stand there posed with a paper held out. She began tugging the ends of her hair softy as she spoke with a whining tone, as if she was trying to persuade someone. It sort of sounded like she was having an argument

"B-But I'm not good and I fall a lot..."

"Maybe..."

"I-I can do it Lulu. I promise I won't mess up."

"Aww"

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you. Whoa Kay then. I'm going to tell him. Hope he won't be mad at me."

Torri stood back up facing him with an awkward like persona as she seemed ready to answer.

"Sorry. I - I don't know what the place is. B-But if you can find it, I will come help."

The young man had one thing he could understand from this encounter. When he showed her that quest, Torri barely held her eyes on the paper long enough to even read it. Thus, she did not is what he could gather. Normally if someone barely held attention to something someone was showing them, it meant this wasn't interesting them enough to care, but her odd behavior pointed out she seemed to have either an attention disorder or she couldn't read. Torri once again tried to stay in the conversation but duty called her somewhere else. Both of them could hear the quaking of ducks waddling around after another adventurer as he ran towards the guild. With so many adorable creatures, Torri's eyes lit up and happily ran pass the young man she was speaking with as a glowing smile grew across her face.

"Waaaiiit! Quack quack quack! C'mon Lulu they're over here!"

Torri ran for the ducks up the hill just a bit as they chased another. It wouldn't take long at all for their attention to look to the approaching woman and their chase ended with the other adventurer and focused on her. The ducks swarm and peck at her while jumping, having her run the opposite way swatting away pecks. She eventually returns to the first adventurer with marks from ducks on her while the birds simply dispersed from chasing anyone. Looking above them now, her attention once again was on nothing for a brief moment as though she was listening to someone talk. With a quick focus on Yamato out of no where, she smiled despite the bites

"Lulu said maybe someone at the guild will help us."

"Huh? Huu, Oh!"

"She said introduction is important to an adventurer. My name is Torri Rhodes. I'd like to go by Torri. Can we be friends now?"

Tilting her head a bit with a look of minor confusion, she paused and waited for a reply this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Looking back to check behind him, Odin saw that the ducks had disappeared. He finally stopped running and caught his breath while leaning against a wall and wondered where the ducks had gone. Was he somehow able to outrun them? had they found someone else to target? or were these ducks cunning enough to hide ahead of where Odin had been running to lay a trap? Not really sure but simply glad that they were gone Odin continued his way to the guild.

Finally reaching the guild Odin had to make his way past a group of four people who were standing out near the entrance chatting away. Going over to the quest board he noticed that there was a request to form a party and the image on the paper was of the woman just outside the entrance with the other people. Guessing that they were probably just forming the party as the request hadn't been there yesterday, Odin saw this as a perfect opportunity for the beginning of his journey. Heading outside Odin walked over to the woman who had been on the poster and waited for a moment so that he wouldn't interrupt anyone talking.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Taeya Requience? I happen to notice your request for people to form a party and was wondering if you still had room for one more,"
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

Blog Entries
    A new day, a new encounter of the unkown. The unkown on this wasthe girl. Showing her the board notice. He satched her as she lonly looked at the paper briefly. His head slightly tilted as he further observed her eyes on what little time hers remained on the notice. From the look on her face and her diverting eyes, he pondered. Was she having difficulty? Or simply uninterested? She dropped down into a crouching position and toyed with the ends of her hair. She engaged in what sounded like she was having a discussion, but yet again he could see nor hear anyone as his eyes followed her down. His eyes softened with his waiting as the girl spoke, hearing her resolve and confidence start low and grow into assurance. His smile shown as she stood back up, he thought this girl was interesting to say the least, one thing was for sure confusing him...Who was Lulu? But his full attention snapped back to her when she shared that she did not know where the place was but would help clear the quest. His eyes blatantly went over the girl from head to toe.

I don't believe-

He exclaimed. Suddenly the sound of ducks and yelling was heard, earning both of their attention. The girl eyes instantly lit up with joy as she urged "lulu" to tag along. Watching her go chase the ducks, Yamato reflected on her offer. He thought about how many adventurers formed groups, yet he in particular...Was already kicked out or denied of several in his first day in Axel. He thought working alone is fine. Yamato having his standards for a group to have in order for him to join him. After that day, he stayed to himself for the most part.

While she was occupied, he raised a hand to his chin and smirked. Thinking about an ideal fantasy, sitting in the guild hall, with a drink as many surrounded him , trying to accepted into his group. His feet kicked up on a table, his smile from ear to ear. Yamato thought of one day forming his own group to help in his goal. In his fantasy a small girl approached, but he quickly turned away the girl. "No loli's". His group would need to look good and superb. It was then a woman approach, him, leaning over the table to speak with him. His face grew red as the top this woman wore gave Yamato quite the sight of her rather large chest. Quickly he gave a thumbs up "Welcome to the new Shinsen sect!". Groans quickly filled the room as Yamato evily laughed. This was his fantasy but images of what happened on his first day in Axel compared differently.

He snapped out of his fantasy as he saw the girl being chased now by ducks who dispersed soon before she returned to him. When she return he looked curiously as she remained silent and looked to the side, earning his silence as after seeing it happen a few times, he just a little had the feeling this silence was just one of those times. As he guessed the girl revealed "Lulu's" suggestion and giving her name. Yamato stood silent for a second. His eyes scanning her over once more. Not sure if he was going to group with her. Definitely eons from his fantasy new group member Qualities he was a little hesitant but from her words she definitely wanted to friends. With a smile he extended his hand to her. Even though she was lacking, Yamato often finds himself being beaten up or hated by people for his open thinking. But teaming up with Torri could help him in many ways, not only in the group but it would give him company withought any temptation so in his mind there was no way he could ruin this. His misfortune, like the fall near Torri often left him various circumstances over time.

Hehe I would like it if we were friends now. Oh! My name is...Yamato. Its just what those from my home town called me

Yamato raised his fist with determination, looking at his new comrade.

To a new start and a new friend!

He said as a heavy wind blew across the area. The structures nearby funneling it down to this area. With s uch a sudden wind Yamato looked to the sky then quickly back to Torri with a smile, the heavy wind causing his clothes to shift and move with ease.

Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Yamato is this adventurer's name. Torri has finally made a friend besides Lulu. With this, Yamato and Torri are now working together. Extending his hand for a handshake, Yamato wanted to make it official. Shaking his hand, Torri accepted this friendship and partnership with a smile extending from ear to ear. Delighted in her new acquaintance, the woman has gotten over enthusiastic and grabs a hold of his sleeve. Torri began walking and aimed to drag Yamato along with her back to the guild instead of the direction of the quest, but perhaps this was the way if they passed the guild. She didn't know, but maybe they could find their way themselves. Torri aimed for the guild hall but it was up to Yamato to decide.

C'mon friend. We have to tell Luna about you. Maybe we can make more friends now!"

"Huh? Oh!"

You too Lulu. We have a party of three now!"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Blog Entries
    Seeing Torri's smile brightened Yamato's own. It was surprise to it his gesture bring such joy and life to her. She may talk to thin air, she was enthusiastic and interesting in her own way that stood out from the others. Quickly she grabbed hold of his sleeve. With her tug he followed without resistance, Torri holding onto his sleeve guiding him. He was curious about something but it was Quickly answered. The two were off to the guild hall but he hadn't the slightest idea who this Luna was.

Luna?

HHe questioned but as she mentioned Lulu. He looked to Torri and nodded. Signing off on the trio

Right!
    Spoiler:
    I love you faize

Impressions are always the hardest thing to control, but always are the most powerful impact those involved, Especially at this exact moment as Cain, Taeya, and the Blacksmith girl are making theres currently. The tone settled down as the blacksmith girl answers Cain's attempt at getting new armor with approval. This gives another reason for the youthful wizard to celebrate, but due to previous reasons Cain has decided to not over celebrate as he would probably get ran over again. So he gives the red head a firm thumbs up. A new person comes by to help the read head gather her smithing supplies then as fast he came the long haired man left. The time for introduction were among them again as the blacksmith introduced herself as Lilianna. After her introduction Taeya invited her into the party in which Cain says with a light chuckle.

You'd be great in our party you sure know how to knock em down

As Taeya introduced herself and her blade making the youthful wizard realized that he has yet to introduce himself to Liliana with a humble bow.

Hi I'm Cain Vessailus, lets have great adventures together.

Caius still had a disguise to maintain as he still wanted to study his party members before he reveals his actual self to his current party. The time will be decided after the party sets out for their mission, but before that it seems like the crew is going to make a stop by Liliana's shop so she can drop off her supplies. As the walk begins that as Taeya was trailing behind someone else has walked up to her to ask to join the party Cain continues to face forwards as he smiles realizing that the adventures from now on will be filled with fun and excitement.
    Last edited by Saikuji; 04-13-2017 at 08:40 PM.
    http://www.animeflame.net/showthread.php?4864-Fairy-Tail-%28Bio-Thread%29

As Tae made her way to accept a quest for her recently formed party, she would be stopped by two things. First, Lili had mentioned she needed to drop a few things off before she could head out on a quest. Tae understood, and was about to head to look for a good quest, when all of a sudden a man approached her. He was inquiring about joining her party. He did not seem lecherous at all, in fact, he seemed rather normal. Almost too normal, but that was a weird concern to have. She decided to agree to his joining, at least for now.

Very well, you may accompany us on the quest we are about to accept. I hope that's acceptable?

Tae would then head towards the bulletin board in the Guild hall, her options were rather limited. There were only two quests that would be feasible for her and her group to undertake. She decided to go with one that involved killing giant toads. Having heard stories of how they violate women who are unable to defeat them. Swallowing the and enveloping them in slime. It sounded horrible, and she wanted to ease the problem, even if it was in a very minor way. She took the flyer detailing the quest to Luna, and informed her she and her recently formed group would be taking on the toad killing quest.

How are you doing Luna? I just wanted to inform you that I, and my recently assembled party would be taking this.

As she spoke, Tae would place the flyer on the table. She wasn't entirely sure how to go about things, but this seemed like the way to do things. She needed to take leaps like this if she expected to keep her group together. She was looking forward to growing alongside several other Adventurers after all.

Lili hurried down the street to her shop not wanting to leave her new found party waiting to long. She unlocked the door tof the shop and hurried back towards the forge. She quickly put away the items she had gathered and then grabbed a nearby sword belt and a long sword she had made weeks prior. She looked around for a moment and then grabbed a small shield she had been working on just hours before. She tied a leather cord around her and hooked the shield so that it rested securely against her back. After she felt like she had what she needed she rushed from the shop almost forgetting to lock the door behind her and sprinting back towards the guild hall.

On her way there she had to take care and even a few time had to jump to the side to keep from crashing into people once again. Once there she slowed her self and took a deep breathe before walking back inside in search of Tae and her other new found companions

Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi