Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Tomo was sulking. The only real sign of this, however, was the slight scuff in her walk, as if she were trying to kick the floor with every step. Maybe, if anybody looked closely enough, they might detect a slight frown to her otherwise stony facial expression, but her face was angled downwards making it difficult to see.
    In this manner, she slowly progresses toward the guild hall at the insistence of her parents. Today was the day she would finally start her path to becoming a hero. A path she didn’t really want to take.
    Maybe she would be lucky, maybe there would be no quests for her; it was her first time after all and how often can there even be quests for beginners? Her stride grows a little more confident at this thought. She would sign up, as promised, check the board, as promised, reject all the requests that sound too difficult, and then she would be free to go home. She knows her parents won’t be happy, but what can be done if there are no quests? She tried, right?
    As she reaches the entrance, she notices a lot of activity around the guild.

Eugh, is it always this loud?

She sighs inwardly as she tries to sneak past everybody as quietly as possible, so as not to draw any attention.
    Once inside and past the group of people, she feels her heart start to beat faster. She reminds herself that all she needs to do is sign up, check the board, and leave. After calming down a little, she walks to the woman at the counter, and quietly, but successfully registers herself as an archer. The lady also informs her that new quests will be available later in the day.

Nice timing!

Looking at her stats, she feels a little disappointed at how weak she is, but consoles herself with the fact that her all-important accuracy stat, at least, is reasonable.
    With the hardest part over, she moves to the notice board to give at least a cursory glance of the quests available.

Oh? Only one quest?

She almost smiles to herself in relief, getting ready to turn away, until she notices the text clearly advertising it as a Level 1 quest.
    Her eyes flash in mild panic and she feels the blood drain from her face. After reading the quest notice three times, though, she realises that she has no choice but to try. At least her parents might be proud, and the reward of 400 eris isn’t something to be sniffed at.

G-giant frogs?

She half whimpers to herself. She finds her hand automatically reaching for her bow.

That’s right! Gotta check my equipment is still OK. I can’t fight before checking everything.

She hurries to the nearest empty table and unloads her bow, arrows, a small colourful pouch, as well as a few other items used for maintenance. She quickly gets to work, starting by checking the condition of the bamboo bow, and the tautness of the string. Next she moves on to the arrows, inspecting each one carefully, confirming that they’re all suitably sharp.
    As expected, everything is in perfect condition. Only then does she remember that she had made sure to check them last night.
    Feeling a little silly, she starts to put everything back, except for two powders and the pouch. From the pouch she pulls out two sets of three-fingered gloves; one made of a white fabric, and the other made of leather. First she uses one of the powders on her hands, to prevent moisture. Next she applies a little of the second powder to the thumb grip on the leather gloves. After this, she puts on the white fabric gloves, and the leather gloves over the top. Finally, she puts the last items away, and shuffles around a little to check the balance of everything before reluctantly leaving the guild hall.

MAL
    13/04/17
    Watching: 18; Completed: 439; PTW: 82 (T.T)
    1000% =3

Pulling Yamato from the pond all the way to the guild, Torri talked the whole way there. Unfortunately for Yamato it was pretty much nonsense about her times she came close to joining the duck's inner circles, but regardless, it must have been humorous for him. The pair returns to the front of the guild where she hoped to find at least one or two more individuals whom could help them get to the location of the quest Yamato presented to her. He did not know, and Torri found herself unable to read the quest form. While reaching the entrance, a single man seemed to be outside peering at a group whom gathered and set out to another location. This man was a strange one to her. He wears clothes that look as if he's a sketchy figure. He also wore a mask, the only redeeming badass quality she could tell by just staring. He didn't look too friendly,
    but that didn't concern Torri. She drags Yamato straight for him and waves obnoxiously at the man before finally reaching him.

"Greetings adventurer. I'm Torri, and this Lulu."

Torri gestured to her left by the ground to apparently nothing until she points to the other adventurer with her.

"And this is Yamato. We're friends. Help us with a quest please so we can be friends too."

Torri didn't beat around the bush, only beat the crap out of it. She was blunt, and made it known that she had a friend. The girl waited for this masked figure to reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

The masked man was still watching the groups of adventurers congregate when he spotted a new pair walking towards the guildhall. Well, one was walking, the other was more being dragged. He didn't know them, but he'd seen one a bit earlier in the day. The girl was certainly odd looking, with one side of her hair white and the other black, split evenly from the center of her head. The boy she was dragging looked like a text book beginner, and the man wondered if the boy had any real skill at all. The girl waved at the man and made a beeline for him. Once they reached him the girl introduced herself as Torri, and gestured to the empty space next to her to indroduce 'Lulu', to which the man's eyebrow raised in curiosity. She introduced the boy she'd been dragging along with her as Yamato, and the man just felt the boy oozing plainliness. He'd never met someone so...generic.

The pair were oddballs, but the man merely smiled under his mask. He had nothing better to do, and the two would probably be entertaining. He held out his hand in greeting.

"Jack. Jack of Blades."

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As he was dragged to the guild hall, Yamato willingly was pulled by his new acquaintance Torri. Once they had reached their destination, he was rather amazed at how quicklu she was able to find the guild hall when it took him hours from getting lost to do the same. Once they were there he couldnt help but chuckle at her enthusiasm, immediately approached a random adventurer and quickly introduced them alongside Lulu. Yamato simply waved as he was introduced. Seeing the man jack, raised his brow to the notion of Lulu, he simply just smiled and decided to leave the talking to Torri
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Adventurers Guild - Enter Goh

Axel, a large bustling city known for it's vast amount of comers and goers. The adventurers guild was the sole reason for such traffic, and twas the sole reason for the arrival of Goh. Goh had come from a far far away temple, hidden away from people, such people that Goh would meet here. He had never been outside of the temple, never met any outsiders of the temple, never even seen the outside of the temple. One would normally be experiencing extreme culture shock, but due to his training and his convictions, Goh would press on. He entered the city, traversing it's streets which all seemingly lead to one area, the adventurers guild. The monk, adorned in his robes, walked the streets alone, slowly, but surely making his way toward the guild hall.

His eyes did not wander from his path. He remained adamant. He was an even willed man, cool, calm and collected. The monk shortly arrived at the gates of the guild hall, where there was a mass of adventurers, wrapped within the hustle and bustle. So many different types of people, all of them different in their own way. He saw a man with a mask, a woman with black and white hair, a baby with a cigar... all sorts of strange happenings. Though Goh was intrigued, he could not falter from his path. The monk slowly walked into the adventurers guild, and after being redirected several times, the monk finally happened upon the guild hall, where he'd meet the secretaries, one such Luna.

"I am Goh..." The monk said, bowing his head in kindness. "I have come from a far away temple, and have been instructed by the elders to come register here, as an adventurer. I have been raised and trained in the monastic traditions, and thus I am a monk." The monk continued, still with his head bowed.

With that, the monk went through the process of registering as an adventurer. He received a card, and was advised to get to know others. This would be his most difficult challenge yet. He tucked his card into his robes, then exited back toward where the mass of adventurers gathered. It was a strange sight to say the least, but one thing the monk didn't see, was another monk. Perhaps the others were out doing quests, or perhaps, Goh was the only monk to register with the guild. Only time would tell. For now, the monk remained still, his hands reaching up toward his prayer beads. Slowly, his fingers counted each individual bead, while the monk simultaneously muttered under his breath. Prayer was important to Goh.

Adventurers Guild

In the midst of everything that is going on in the guild’s hall, it has been a busy place for adventurers to go on quests to gain experience and easy cash. Another newcomer whom recently registered as an adventurer just not too long ago, probably yesterday – have finally began his first official quest, though not after travelling from a faraway town to this adventurers’ hub. It was after all a suggestion by one of the town’s elder that survived to start anew should he wants to pursue his goal. Backstory aside, the very outstanding Knight that once seen, stand outs from the rest on a negative side. A seemly worn out armor with tattered cape – did this guy just fought the Demon King or what?! Taking a look at the request board for a moment, with the problem that he is alone – Akira looks for a simpler quest that he alone could handle. Giant Frogs seems to be a good idea to train himself, but there is also a request coming from the City Enchanter. This cause a bit of trouble seeing as he wasn’t sure what to pick, what an indecisive man.

After taking a long while, the seemly crappy knight finally went to the counter and politely, but quietly spoke to the clerk, having contemplated enough Akira decided to just take the easier quest or rather the seemly not to tough quest. Which comes from the City Enchanter.

“Um… I would like… to take. The request from the City Enchanter..”
    Last edited by Sea; 04-24-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The day was young, Nagi was standing in front of a receptionist. A blue haired woman handed him a card and graciously left from behind the counter and showed young Nagi the effects of the guild hall including the mission board before leaving him to look among the requests. Curiously, he took note of a mission posted by a local Enchanter was requesting aid, yet a few other kill quests caught his eye. It took some time but he had managed to choose. The Secretary smiled at him and accepted his mission objective. Tucking the notice in his jacket and turned to face the secretary

Would you be able to tell me where to find this enchanters shop?

The woman happily began explaining to him where to find this woman's shop so that he could take on her request. He seemed awfully confused on the directions, evident by the look of complete lack of understanding written all over his face, well from what was visible anyways

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

After months of travelling, Gil had finally arrived at Axel. It was far more impressive and overwhelming than anything he had ever seen, and he couldn’t help but smile at the thought of all these people living together within the giant city walls.
    His journey hadn’t been easy, and the first few months especially had tested his faith. It became easier once he had made up his mind to move to the city; to become an adventurer, and to do everything in his power to stop anything like that happening to people again. A frown crossed his face for a split second, before he plunged into the throng of people entering the city.
    As he got further into the city, the streets became less crowded, and he could afford to take a look around without fear of walking into someone. He was especially interested in the people at the edge of the road, standing next to giant carts of food. One of these people, noticing his interest, smiled at him as he drew near.

Can I interest you in some Axel bread, sir?

He looked at the round bread rolls in question, leaning in to inspect them.

This is Axel bread? What is Axel bread?

They looked like normal rolls of bread to him; he wondered if they had some kind of unique filling. The woman responded with rising energy and passion, sensing an easy target upon hearing his accent:

Don’t you know? It’s a speciality in this area - very popular with tourists such as yourself. I made these myself only this morning; you won’t find anything better around! What do you say, sir, why don’t you try one?

At the offer, he offered his most sincere smile, accompanied by a humble bow.

After your kind words, I will. My stomach is empty. I thank you.

He picked up one of the rolls, and flashing a final innocent smile, bit into it as he merged back into the steady stream of people. The street was too noisy for him to notice any shouting from behind.

I must repay the kindness of that lady, if ever it is within my power.

He thought to himself, while enjoying the nutty, but ever so slightly sour taste of the bread.

After following the general flow of people for what seemed like a long time, Gil noticed a large building with a crest, which he felt like he had passed a couple of times already. It suddenly dawned on him that he had no idea of where to go. He decided to ask a passer-by, with little luck - it seemed that they were too busy to stop. Not one to get discouraged, he decided to try asking the next person he saw, following them while trying to speak. They simply looked at him briefly, before smirking and walking off, which puzzled Gil.
    He had walked back and forth a few times like this, before ending up back at the same building wondering whether everybody was just too busy, or nobody knew where the guild was.

He decided to change tact. Instead of asking just anybody, it would probably be more fruitful if he asked a fellow adventurer - they would definitely know where the guild was. So he waited.
    He didn’t have to wait long before he noticed a likely candidate. Gil tried to catch up to the man to ask him, but the man was walking briskly, heading straight for the large building. By the time Gil had almost caught up, they were at the doors, and the man was inside before Gil could open his mouth.
    Gil hesitated for a second, before plucking up the courage to follow into the unknown building.
    Inside was poorly lit, and loud. Gil looked around and saw the man had joined some friends at a table, he walked up to them, and, hoping he wasn’t disrupting their fun, spoke:

Sorry. Umm. Do you know where is the guild building?

The whole table looked at him, and then simultaneously burst into raucous laughter, causing Gil to almost jump backwards. One of the men had almost spewed some of his beer everywhere, and another was bashing his fist on the table as he laughed. Gil started to feel rather uncomfortable, and could feel his ears turning red.

Yer in it!

One of the more composed men finally answered.
    When Gil showed no signs of comprehension, the man continued.

This is the adventurers guild hall! You must be new here. Speak to her over there to register.

He pointed to a lady at a counter.
    Gil, finally understanding, bowed quickly to hide the redness that was spreading from his ears to his face.
    After thanking the men, who were still laughing at him, Gil proceeded to the counter. Once he had registered he decided to look for people to join - after all, he can’t fight by himself.
    He took his time inspecting all the notices on the board, finding only one that was asking for party members. Even after scanning it a few times, he couldn’t find anything indicating how to contact the (rather beautiful) girl named Taeya.
    Looking around the room he concluded, at least, that she wasn’t here. He decided it might be easiest to leave a note for her, and asked for some paper and a pen from Luna.
    His note was simple; “short but sweet” was a phrase he particularly liked.
    It read:

“Hello!
    My name is Gilbert Beilschmidt.

I am an arch-priest.

I can help.”

He considered writing a method of finding him, but he had no accommodation, so instead decided to do the same as Taeya and drew a picture of himself. It wasn’t a great picture, but Gil figured it should be enough to identify himself.
    He pinned it up next to Taeya’s, and resolved to hang around in the guild hall as often as he could.

Spoiler:

MAL
    13/04/17
    Watching: 18; Completed: 439; PTW: 82 (T.T)
    1000% =3

However just as one of the clerk was getting to explain the details of the request, or at least going to point the direction for the quest taker to the right direction, another adventurer came up to take the same exact quest, prompting another clerk to quickly give the directions to him as well, with the guy already leaving moments after. Mother****er, he just stole Akira’s quest, didn’t he? Despite the helmet blocking his facial expressions, the long quiet stare at the leaving adventurer prompt the clerk sense the awkwardness, but not before cracking a nervous smile – eventually speaking up for the first time.

“Um. Actually, this request does not have a specific limit to the number of people. So why not just head to the enchanter’s shop anyway? Perhaps it might be a difficult request to undertake alone.”

Listening to the clerk’s professional advice, Akira turn his head back to the clerk for a short brief moment before taking the paper with him, taking a rather long walk out of the guild. I guess that means Akira have decided to not change his mind and take another one but stick to the one he picked. However, unlike the other adventurer, the movement speed of the Knight was particularly slow, as if he have no motivation for anything. But does he really have a lack of motivation? Or was it the armor weighing him down? Perhaps such is the life of the accursed knight.

Just another day for Miyaura. In her small humble shop, she happily served the few that came. She sometimes got adventurer customers, interested in her enchantments. Some looking to enchant their weapons and armor. Sometimes to add more enchantments on rare items. Most of her customers were citizens though. Minor healing and such but Miyaura had been able to keep this little shop for her Luck Enchantments. Children, teens and adults alike came to her shop for her minor luck enchantments and small "love" trinkets for the lovers out there. Her shop openly in the shopping area with many other stores, hers was considerably smaller than most but she liked having a little cute shop.

Miyaura is a sweet woman who enjoys the life of enchanting. She has a personal interest in adventurers since she is one but prefers to stay safely away from monsters. She enjoys making enchantments for the people daring enough to fight them. She doesn't talk to many since she enjoys her shop and part time job. Deeper into her personality, she has a Alluring Infatuation with her own desires. Her journey into Magic and enchanting starting years ago from A magical Interested Succubus who shared her interest as friends. Through a spell, Miyaura absorbed The Succubus mana into her body. Giving her an occasional tease to those that interest her as her way of having a little fun.

In her time within Axel, she has remained peaceful, none quite drawing her attention, leaving her to be rather peaceful and happy in her shop. She could seem simple minded but she knew the efforts of men and woman alike, her shop sometimes victim to suitors of both genders. Her denials gave her a slight reputation but overall nothing major. She lived her life with her shop and even has a part time job working for the Guild. Giving her the ability to appropriately deem a reward which could actually raise from what was posted based on her satisfactory levels.

Standing behind the counter, she let out a deep sigh as she leaned her body forward laying her upper body on the counter top. With the dress she wore today she could feel its lacking length in the back sliding up her bottom, revealing a little cheek. But it didn't bother her since no one could see behind the counter. With her upper body leaning down on the counter, her boobs squished down on top. She didn't want them to hurt so she didnt lay on them. Instead she just let them rest there, her eyes looking around at the trinkets in her shop

Boo, its been a pretty slow day today...

Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)