Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Making his way to the business district. Nagi silently weaved through the crowds slowly. Trying to ensure he found the correct place. His eyes gazed upon many faces never before seen. Being new to Axel, he hadn't managed to gain his groundings. Or it simply could be his poor sense of direction he had and knew it. He always managed to get lost. looking around he began to wonder if he was really heading the right decisions. Most of the buildings looking the same mostly. Although this could be because before becoming an adventurer he had never been to many big cities.

Finally he stopped and faced a door. Taking the quest notice out of his pocket. Indeed this was the Enchanters shop.

Nagi had been an adventurer for a few days, yet he only spent it checking out shops and smiths. Learning of helpful places in Axel he may want to remember. This quest got two things out of the way, Nagi knew if he were to accomplish his ambition to defeat the Legendary demon King, he would like to know his resources. Learning about enchanting could possibly help him in the future, and he could earn some Eris.

He reached for the door handle and turned the handle, pushing the door open, a couple people followed behind Nagi. One even pushing their way past him. Being pushed a little off balance he caught himself and casually looked around. High shelves and low. While looking at items on a high shelf, the woman caught his eye from the side. If she was there then she would be the person to ask about the quest. But his eyes were locked onto her as his thoughts ran.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

Her shop was quiet. Miyaura was kind of thankful for the silence while she slowly started to fall asleep. The sound of the door opening woke her straght up! Standing up straight and correcting her posture behind the counter that came up to her hips in height. A few people came at once. Taking her finger tips, she gently grasped the edges of her dress, pulling the ends down to cover what was exposed when she was laying on the counter top. Miyaura was a woman who conciously knew full and well how endowed her body was, enjoying the way cute clothes fit to her body. Since it was business she knew to fix her outfit a bit. While she fixed the back of her dress she saw the customers hit the browsing shelves. Her shop had high and low shelves to the sides and the counter was straight across from the entrance. Seeing how they occupied themselves Miyaura finished fixing herself up before moving from behind the counter. She moved her hands under her boobs, getting a slight squeeze and shift so they rested comfortably. Miyaura smiled brightly as a relief. Her arms crossed into a V in front of her, the arms on the sides of ger chest while she bounced a few times on her toes making her chest bounce and jiggle a little to ensure there was no way her outfit would malfunction. A satisfying test made her smile more. Miyaura took a quick glance when the people entered. But she only recalls seeing a few women enter who she didn't know had pushed their way past a male. She fixed her clothes and ran her tests knowing the women would barely pay attention to her. With her bouncing, she giggled before her eyes looked ahead and saw she had caught someones eyes. The male seeing her whole bouncy delight. Her eyes wide, she froze when their eyes made contact, unable to resist blushing a little from her embarrassing performance. Quite frankly she disliked gawkers unless they fit into her own interests. Years in Axel and none fit the bill.

It wasn't uncommon for men in general to stop by but they were kicked out for their advances. Quick glances she tries to look past since she is well aware of her body. The two met gazes and looking at the male she felt there was something familiar about him but she Couldn't put her finger on the reason. Just then Miyaura looked down, noticing she had froze and with her hands held together in a V pushed her boobs together. Her face became even more blushed and she dropped her arms to her sides frantically before a lady called out for her assistance. Without hesitation she looked at the woman.

I'll be right there!

Her eyes glanced and met the males for a second before Miyaura walked happily to the woman. Answering a few questions but finished quickly. Looking around her shop and walking the floor along with the customers.
    Alexius Myron (Fairy Tail RP)

Grand Knight of Ruland Faize Beleth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nagi eyes locked onto the woman behind the counter with the nicely fitted dress. However just as he looked at her she had touched, squeezed her chest and bounced lightly on her toes, her lightly bouncing chest quickly drawing the attention of his eyes. If anyone were to see him, they could notice the joy he felt watching by the small perverted smile on his face, watching her chest. That was until she looked up to Nagi. His eyes briefly remained on her body before he noticed and their eyes met. His widening eyes matched her own before a customer called out to her. Nagi quickly and nervously looked away at this time. He was surely caught and felt his doom was sure to come for his obvious looking. He peeked from the side of his eye to see the woman cheerfully tend to her customer as Nagi attempted to not look so guilty.

In time, he had looked at a few things until he turned to see the woman simply walking around the shop casually as its owner. In that moment he remembered the quest. Looking at her he looked before turning her way. In full body view she was gorgeous, His eyes looking at her fully. Her attire fitting well. Just when he caught himself looking again, his eyes shifted to her face and approached her with the quest notice in hand. A mask normally blocking noise but his, shaped of a fox, did not

Excuse me, There was a quest posted on the Guild Board. Would you know where Miyaura is?

He asked. As he spoke his eyes would meet hers and occasionally shift away from her. Attempting to resist his hidden urge to look elsewhere on her.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    I love you faize
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki Akiru View Post
    Nu~ How could I forget~? It was you, my dear King Faize~
    Quote Originally Posted by Desera View Post
    Its okay Faize youll always be my lord in every way lol

Arata Haimura (Fairy Tail) lAi Mikaze (Fairy Tail)

Taeya and her group were finally approaching Axel. The town in which they all began their adventure was off in the distance. Taeya felt a sense of accomplishment, but at the same time, she felt like she didn't do anything. Since she knew this was only the beginning, and that there were a lot more adventures like the one she just had in her future. Entering the town, she felt whatever adrenaline that carried her after the battle fade, and her movements became more sluggish. She now wanted to relax in the guild hall, and have a hearty meal to replenish her strength. As her adrenaline faded, it was replaced with a strong desire to eat. This desire carried her to the guild hall. Once there, she snapped herself out of her hunger induced stupor, and walked up to Luna.

Luna, we managed to defeat 10 of the giant frogs. That's plenty right? If so, considered the quest completed! Now, if you'll excuse me... There is a rather large piece of chicken with my name on it.

Her report, if it can be called that, was given, and Taeya moved towards the kitchen area as if she had became an undead. She ordered herself a hefty sized meal, and sat down in anticipation of eating it. She invited her group to join her in eating, and if they decided to or not was up to them. They would not need to meet again until they were to take on another quest. Shortly after, when the food arrived, whether she was on her own or not, Taeya would begin to eat. After an initial stuffing of her face, she would slow down and take some time to converse with any of her group that decided to eat with her.

Things starts to go interesting in the Alchemy shop, the location of the lady that requests for adventurers to help her. When the man that picked up the same quest as Akira arrived and spoke to the owner of the shop for the woman, Miyaura – the air shifts for a mere moment when the entrance of the shop push opened, where a rather armor-worn Akira stepped into the door with a large sword carried with him. With heavy steps that could likely distract anyone in the shop, possibly due to the weight of the knight combined with the sword and the armor, it was rather tense as the enigmatic knight walked towards the counter where the man and the owner of the shop can be found near each other. The enigmatic knight did not spoke however, yet carries a rather lonely atmosphere for he has no friends in the town – though with such a weird and mysterious characteristic it is no surprise truth to be told.

Placing the quest in which he ripped from the board, Akira placed the paper down on the counter in the midst of the talk, likely interrupting any conversation between Nagi and the shop owner. Though much like Nagi he is looking at the lady, but not over the same intentions in which Nagi held with his lustful eyes, rather he simply waited for the lady to speak – in regards to the quest in which he placed onto the counter. For the lady, if there is any indication – it would appear that both the man came for the same reason, the request that was on the board. Eventually, coming up with a word or two, Akira spoke under the helmet – to ensure that the lady knows fully why his here.

“The request…”

Lili smiled as Axel began to grow closer in the distance once they arrived she couldn't help but yawn loudly, her fatigue was fully catching up to her now and her muscles had begun to ache furiously. She had thought working in the forge would have helped to strengthen her for this kinda thing but obviously she was wrong. She followed Taeya to the guild hall and once the request was turned in she followed in Taeya's example. Once she had ordered her food and drinks she sat at the table her party leader had chosen and waited. Once the food had arrived and lili had stifled a giggle at seeing Taeya attack her food, she herself then began to work at devouring her own meal.

Once she neared finishing she couldn't help but yawn again and stretch. Looking around at any of the others who might have joined she would smile and start to stand

"Well I think our first adventure together was rather successful...and eventful
    "

At this she couldn't help but grin and laugh some though when she thought back on the quest they had completed she realized that in reality she had done very little if anything at all.

"Well...i feel like I could fall over and sleep here on the floor so I think I'm going to head home for the night okay. If you guys need me or decide to take another quest I'm generally at the forge. It's not too far from here so it's easy to find."

Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi

Odin carried a sack filled with a few frog parts as he followed the group. He breathed a sigh of relief as Axel finally came into sight. They entered the guild and Taeya went and informed Luna of the group's success. While other member's of the group went and ordered food, Odin took the frog meat into the kitchen area of the guild. He'd been in the kitchen a few times before and knew the people who worked there, which was why he was allowed to start cooking. Placing the sack down Odin took out a lump of meat and began cutting it up into small bite sized pieces before frying them in a pan. Adding a few spices in the process and Odin now had a quickly prepared meal. He'd made enough for himself and some extra for the members of his group. Coming back to the table where Taeya and Lili sat, Odin placed down the dishes he'd made and began to eat, while putting a couple of plates between people incase they were adventurous enough to try Odin's cooking. The giant frog had a taste that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike chicken. While it had a unique flavour it was hard to say whether it was good or bad. Hearing Lili's comment about their quest, Odin replied.

"I suppose any quest you can walk away from is a good quest."

Odin couldn't really think of much more to say at that point in time so he quietly munched on some giant frog nuggets.
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

Tomo felt nervous at the thought of her new group; she had never intended to join a party, and had spent most of her life training by herself, or with her father. She wasn't sure how well she would fit in. She was, however, excited to be part of a collection of adventurers with admirable ability.
    After reporting the quest, and being surprised to be included despite having done nothing, she noticed her new comrades go to celebrate with some food. Tomo hesitated; she did want to get to know everybody, and she was definitely hungry, but... She couldn't afford to waste precious money on food. It felt rude to leave, but she made up her mind.

Sorry, I can't really stay. I should go back, my parents might be worried.

As she said this, however, her stomach rumbled rather loudly, causing her cheeks to warm, as she covered her stomach.

Maybe... Maybe I should have some food first.

She conceded. She had planned to eat at home, but she wanted to stay, and she wasn't even sure if she had the strength to get home. Ordering only a small bread roll - the cheapest item, accompanied by some tap water, she sat down and swallowed her food almost whole.
    There was some conversation, which Tomo only partly listened to. She spent most of the time eyeing up the cooked frog, wondering if it was OK for her to eat it. It looked a little strange, but any kind of meat was a luxury for her, so she was very curious to try it. She made up her mind to only eat it if it was offered to her, but she knew she would really enjoy it.

During a lull in the conversation, she worked up the courage to speak.

I, umm... I don't think I know all of your names yet.

She admitted, while blushing again. She was sure that most people would have started by learning names.

After hearing everybody's name, and finishing her drink, she would make her excuses, and head home for the night.

MAL
    13/04/17
    Watching: 18; Completed: 439; PTW: 82 (T.T)
    1000% =3

Odin noticed the newest member of the party, Tomo, staring at the food he'd brought out, reminding Odin of a hungry dog. While he'd placed plates in the middle of the table for ease of access by everyone, he hadn't actually stated that the food was to share.

"Feel free to try some,"

Pushing one of the plates towards Tomo, and giving a brief hand gesture to the rest of the party to let them know they could take as much as they wanted. Tomo then mentioned about not knowing all the names of the party and Odin realised that back during the mission he'd asked for Tomo's name but had been too exhausted to give his own in return.

"Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Odin, I'm just your basic Adventurer though I actually only joined the guild yesterday."
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

Lili had started to leave but stopped when she heard the new girl tomo mention not quite knowing who everyone was yet. She hasn't thought about it previously but they had never really introduced themselves to her on their way back to axle. So she stopped and spun around smiling brightly at at tomo.
    "Well my name's Liliana, though you can just call me lili if you like. I'm the same as Odin an adventurer. Though I've been with the guild for a few months but never found a party to go on any quests with. I also own a forge not far from here so if you ever need anything repaired or made don't be shy

Fairy Tail:Amaya Naruto:Chihana/Méiguī One Piece:Kazumi