Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stirring Things Up!

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since I've made a post or done anything to the site. I've actually contemplated closing the site down a few times over the recent past. I got pretty busy with work and a whole bunch of other things. I've been spending a lot of time actually playing a game that I've become pretty addicted to but not in a bad way . It's a very good game and I know that a few people here also play. Its Final Fantasy 14 Online. Recently, I finished setting up my room so that I can stream through Twitch and I'm almost done setting up my page. Just have to work on bots. If you are interested in watching, let me know and I'll post a link below.

Other than that, I have some plans and ideas for the site to stir things up a bit. After tonight's maintenance, there will be a couple changes with forum sections from where they are located currently. The Bleach and Naruto Anime/Manga sections will be made into sub-sections since they have become quite slow in activity (Not like the whole site hasn't). They will still be easy to spot as you scroll down the forum home page. I plan on picking the articles from the front side of the forums but add a few different things.

There are still things I'm considering but I really need to have a good plan and idea of how to execute such things in a way that will be beneficial for the site. I'm happy to see that there are still some lingerers around and I appreciate you all being here. The site will be 5 years old in August and I'm so excited for that! For the time being, I'm going to try my best to work on what I have planned.

Please look forward to it!

-Pspfanatic

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post: