Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    It would be nice if we could just kidnap...I mean redirect the young otaku set and get them to see how fun talking/ complaining about anime/manga/drama really is.

Let us all become spambots and form a pyramid scheme!

Or we could all become Nazis, apparently that's trending now.

I blame Reddit and Disqus for the fall in traffic, let's hope they get smitten by Kinja.

is there some way to connect the forum directly with an anime episode? like how Disqus has those comments underneath videos.

ppl do want to talk about the episode, but everyone is getting too lazy to go out of their way to a comments/forum section unless its right in front of them.

some places also do a thread for each episode, and I think that kinda helps to still go and comment, and not be afraid of spoilers, since if your an episode or 2 behind and its an anime with story, you would be stupid to go to that thread until you catch up.

unfortunately there's no easy quick solution to this. either have to adapt or discard.

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]

3. The Following User Likes This Post:

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy crap this place is still kicking. It's nice that you didn't shut it down PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    is there some way to connect the forum directly with an anime episode? like how Disqus has those comments underneath videos.

ppl do want to talk about the episode, but everyone is getting too lazy to go out of their way to a comments/forum section unless its right in front of them.

some places also do a thread for each episode, and I think that kinda helps to still go and comment, and not be afraid of spoilers, since if your an episode or 2 behind and its an anime with story, you would be stupid to go to that thread until you catch up.

unfortunately there's no easy quick solution to this. either have to adapt or discard.
    If I recall correctly, AC had something similar. Or at least, you had to have an AC account to comment at the bottom of the videos.
    I don't know if it's possible to tie AF forum accounts to the video site though, and I have no idea if the AR staff would even want to do that.

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."