Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Having this as "commute-drama" works out well in fact.
    I watch it on my tablet, without headphones because I like to hear what goes on around me.
    Off-topic: One on the sites I used for watching has been pulled down by Philippines legal actions.
    I hope the other ones will stay online, because I have no other legal options to watch Asian drama.

( Viki and Dramafever are not completely open for Europe )

Quote Originally Posted by hankk View Post
    Having this as "commute-drama" works out well in fact.
    I watch it on my tablet, without headphones because I like to hear what goes on around me.
    Off-topic: One on the sites I used for watching has been pulled down by Philippines legal actions.
    I hope the other ones will stay online, because I have no other legal options to watch Asian drama.

( Viki and Dramafever are not completely open for Europe )
    I hope u can finish this soon.
    Yeah, I saw lots of drama streaming sites got taken down recently but dont u worry they will somehow manage to resurface after a while as long as they have huge of demanding from Asian drama lovers

Watching without sound: We used to do that in my schooldays, watching a random TV-program for a while without the sound.
    It is funny how you see things different in that manner, like the way they act, body-language etc.
    I would never do that with a top-drama or movie, because in that case you can not separate.
    ( Must think of "Coffee Prince", where already existing songs, mostly Western, were used very delicate on appropriate moments.)

Well, this drama is not a topdrama for me, but still enjoying it this way.
    I just started with episode 14.
    Any suggestions which drama could be my next "commute"-drama ?

Quote Originally Posted by hankk View Post
    Watching without sound: We used to do that in my schooldays, watching a random TV-program for a while without the sound.
    It is funny how you see things different in that manner, like the way they act, body-language etc.
    I would never do that with a top-drama or movie, because in that case you can not separate.
    ( Must think of "Coffee Prince", where already existing songs, mostly Western, were used very delicate on appropriate moments.)

Well, this drama is not a topdrama for me, but still enjoying it this way.
    I just started with episode 14.
    Any suggestions which drama could be my next "commute"-drama ?
    2 more episodes to go! Good on you
    As you said you've been watching Jdramas these days. Can i suggest u have a try with Soratobu Kouhoushitsu? One of the best romcom & slice of life in my opinion.This is too good to watch mute though.