Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Episode 9
    Spoiler:
    Gods are arrogant, and I feel sorry for the CEO. He's minding his own business, trying to make a good life for himself and others. Bi Ryeom is especially cruel.
    Habaek...
    Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    I really can not stand Bi Ryeom
    Spoiler:
    HaBaek & Soo Ah were so cute. What a lovely heart melting kisss!
    I'm through episode 9

Spoiler: Totally agree

Their treatment of CEO Shin is unjust and uncalled for and I'm afraid their treatment of him will turn him into a bad person...

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Ep 13
    Spoiler:
    I LOVE Habaek & Soo Ah being together but I HATE the thought that he's going to leave her again any time in the fture. I hope he won't once he find out the meaning of LOVE.
    CEO. Shin now is surrounded by all the gods. Poor guy, will he be able to survive? Will Habaek do something to help him?

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episodes 13 & 14
    Spoiler:
    Now we know why Bi Ryeom hates CEO Shin so much. We can understand WHY it happened, but Bi Ryeom lost his best friend. I guess I can understand Bi Ryeom's hatred, too, but deities are too arrogant to see others' points of view. That's the sad thing about this story.

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Ep 14
    Spoiler:
    It seemed like Mr. Shin was the son of the king of sky and Nak Bin. So does it mean he's So Ah's ancestor?
    In this episode I especially saw So Ah in a different light. When she comforted Mr.Shin. Her words moved me to tears. It was a very touching moment. Only her could truly calm Mr.Shin and made him feel he's a decent human being.
    Until now we haven't seen the flow of the plot fitting in with the "Bride of the Water God"'s title yet. It should be named "Servant of the Water God" instead!

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    Episodes 13 & 14
    Spoiler:
    Now we know why Bi Ryeom hates CEO Shin so much. We can understand WHY it happened, but Bi Ryeom lost his best friend. I guess I can understand Bi Ryeom's hatred, too, but deities are too arrogant to see others' points of view. That's the sad thing about this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    Ep 14
    Spoiler:
    It seemed like Mr. Shin was the son of the king of sky and Nak Bin. So does it mean he's So Ah's ancestor?
    In this episode I especially saw So Ah in a different light. When she comforted Mr.Shin. Her words moved me to tears. It was a very touching moment. Only her could truly calm Mr.Shin and made him feel he's a decent human being.
    Until now we haven't seen the flow of the plot fitting in with the "Bride of the Water God"'s title yet. It should be named "Servant of the Water God" instead!
    Spoiler: episodes 10-14

I love Habaek's voice... definitely melt worthy...

I was wondering if CEO Shin is the son of the King of the Sky and if so is he a half brother to Bi Ryeom? Shin was only a child when he defended himself and Nak Bin. I don't believe he even knew what he was doing. And I guess none of them thought anything about how Shin was treated...

I keep remembering how the High Priest had stated that So Ah is fated to die... What solution are they going to come up with that will give us a happy ending for our lovers??

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post: