Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ep 5
    Spoiler:
    Now Li Zheng felt insecure because of that new guy. And the new guy just got taught a lesson by Shao Xi. It made him even like her more He has a sad background relationship with his father. Will that make Shao Xi and him become closer? I can't wait to see Li Zheng show some jealousy

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 6
    Spoiler:
    Poor Li Zheng, he cares for her so much but still blames himself for bringing unhappiness to her. He is still affected by the death of his parents in that car accident that's why. I am feeling so sorry for that traumatized boy. How I wish he could open more to people around him and seek help from other. Shao Xi hasn't got a clue yet. She's totally dumbfounded by his unpredictable reactions. When will the two be able to be happy together?

Ep 7
    Spoiler:
    That scene of the drunken Shao Xi confessing to Li Yeng so adorable. Dang how could she react so harsh when he nearly landed a kiss on her face? Awww... Of course we all like to see them exchange their affection for each other consciously but I dont want to see it only happen in the last episode, ok?
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 09-18-2017 at 01:23 AM.

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 8
    Spoiler:
    That was bold of Shao Xi when she pulled him closer and kissed him What was that nonsense logic? Ok i am going to give up on u but I need a final present for me to graduate from my highschool days and my love.... His reaction was cute but how could the father turned up at that very wrong time? He ruined everything and even put up the boundary between them.

Anyway I am still happy that they both now begin their college time and isn't it great to see them living neck to neck with each other again?
    I need to watch ep 9 now!

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 9
    Spoiler:
    It turned out that the father was the one who gave Li Zheng the address of the place Shao Xi was about to move in. He even book out one room for Li Zheng! That was absolutely adorable!
    But noble idiocy logic is still stopping LZ from confessing his feelings to her. So much heartache they both have to suffer.

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 10
    Spoiler:
    I have no doubts that Wang Jin Li is one of the nicest boyfiend-to-be style. He is kind and full of caring for the person he loves. However, it seems only one person who can understand Shao Xi and give her the comfort or advice she needs. That is Yan Li Zheng.
    But to get together, both of them need to break down the wall of noble idiocy they've been building up around them.

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    Ep 8
    Spoiler:
    That was bold of Shao Xi when she pulled him closer and kissed him What was that nonsense logic? Ok i am going to give up on u but I need a final present for me to graduate from my highschool days and my love.... His reaction was cute but how could the father turned up at that very wrong time? He ruined everything and even put up the boundary between them.

Anyway I am still happy that they both now begin their college time and isn't it great to see them living neck to neck with each other again?
    I need to watch ep 9 now!
    Spoiler:

This kiss was a big surprise to me.
    I expected something you know, that he realized about his feelings and kiss her.

Oh Li Zheng you are so slow!

I like Jin Li, thanks to him I have fun watching this drama.

I'm glad that Li Zheng will live with Shao Xi again.

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JoaBar View Post
    Spoiler:

This kiss was a big surprise to me.
    I expected something you know, that he realized about his feelings and kiss her.

Oh Li Zheng you are so slow!

I like Jin Li, thanks to him I have fun watching this drama.

I'm glad that Li Zheng will live with Shao Xi again.
    Li Zheng is sure so slooooooooooooow...
    Ep 11
    Spoiler:
    I am starting to feel irritated with the way he keeps holding back his feelings for Shao Xi. Come on!
    On the other hand Jin Li is so straightforward and that also can't help him moving any step forward in the relationship with Shao Xi.
    I enjoy the new friendship between Shao Xi & Angelina. Never thought the two would become friends & got along well with each other like that. Angelina even tried to help Shao Xi finding a boyfriend. Of course it's for her own sake as well
    Watching the preview for ep 12.... Really? Li Zheng, are u really going to kiss that girl? No no no....

14. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    Ep 10
    Spoiler:
    I have no doubts that Wang Jin Li is one of the nicest boyfiend-to-be style. He is kind and full of caring for the person he loves. However, it seems only one person who can understand Shao Xi and give her the comfort or advice she needs. That is Yan Li Zheng.
    But to get together, both of them need to break down the wall of noble idiocy they've been building up around them.
    Wang Jin Li is so sweet in this episode.

But some stupid situations were heartbreaking for me.

16. The Following User Likes This Post: