Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Discussion] Attention, Love (Taiwanese Drama)

Genre: Romance
    Director: N/a
    Cast: Chiu Prince, Tseng Joanne, Wang Riley, Guo Shu Yao, Han Greg
    Release year: 2017
    Runtime: 16 Episodes

Plot

A boy and a girl were destined to be together since birth. A long time ago, two best friends each had a child. One named his son Li Zheng, which means “attention,” and the other named his daughter Shao Xi, which means “at ease” in military terminology. The two kids grew up to embody their names, with Li Zheng being diligent and paying extra attention to everything he wants to achieve in read morelife and Shao Xi being more laid back and lazy in her approach to life and school. When Li Zheng returns to Taiwan after growing up in Japan, he meets Shao Xi for the first time in high school. Despite their polar opposite personalities, the strong pull of their fates bring them together. Can they each adapt to be with each other or will the strong forces of life keep the two apart?

Trailer
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 08-15-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Ep 1 & 2
    Spoiler:
    The girl lead looked a bit old for a highschool image but her great acting skill made me feel comfortable watching her in the role. The male lead's very handsome. And they had good chemistry together. I watched nonstop for more than two hours. Never felt bored! So that's why this thread was made.

3. The Following User Likes This Post:

I found some more inside info about the drama and the leading couple. Thx heaps to the blogger!
    https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/...d-wang-zi.html
    They are both 28 y.o, I thought she is older than him but it turned out that he's borned few months ahead of her!

I am glad I picked this drama randomly last week. It's really nostagic reminding me so much of my highschool days. You know when you had one foot on the cloud and one foot on the ground. Lol when you dreamed almost all day long not concentrated in your study at all. When you're in love with someone but never had enough courage to let him know.

Ep 3
    Spoiler:
    I was really emotionally exhausted. Happy at one moment and sad at the next one. Li Zheng had a unique way to revenge for Shao Xi, tried to befriend with the boy who made fun of her and he made a trap for that boy to fall in. I eonder how would she feel now when she discovered his true intention? If it was me I would cry a river for his gentle love. Oh my but look like we will have a third wheel coming the middle of them and there will be more misunderstandings perhaps!

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 4
    Spoiler:
    This leading couple, they made my heart beating fast every time they are next to each other. The feel was overwhelming. The girl already told him she likes him but because of his unsure answer now she had to burry her feelings for him deep insids her heart. Okay I will pretend to be his good friend, his family member so I can stay next to him. They look close but actually far away....
    Li Zheng couldn't utter the word maybe because it seems to be too new for him. He still cant recognize his own feeling for her yet. Okay boy, wait till a handsome boy come and scoop your girl away. You'll see how your heart would hurt so much.

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

I'm thinking about to watch this drama too.

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JoaBar View Post
    I'm thinking about to watch this drama too.
    That would be great, JoaBar!

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

First episode was so funny

14. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    I am glad I picked this drama randomly last week. It's really nostagic reminding me so much of my highschool days. You know when you had one foot on the cloud and one foot on the ground. Lol when you dreamed almost all day long not concentrated in your study at all. When you're in love with someone but never had enough courage to let him know.

Ep 3
    Spoiler:
    I was really emotionally exhausted. Happy at one moment and sad at the next one. Li Zheng had a unique way to revenge for Shao Xi, tried to befriend with the boy who made fun of her and he made a trap for that boy to fall in. I eonder how would she feel now when she discovered his true intention? If it was me I would cry a river for his gentle love. Oh my but look like we will have a third wheel coming the middle of them and there will be more misunderstandings perhaps!
    Ep. 3
    Spoiler:

Third wheel is very handsome.
    But Shao Xi worked so hard for exam and now her date with Li Zheng won't happen.
    I hope that Li Zheng won't be punished because he "helped" Da Mao.

16. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JoaBar View Post
    Ep. 3
    Spoiler:

Third wheel is very handsome.
    But Shao Xi worked so hard for exam and now her date with Li Zheng won't happen.
    I hope that Li Zheng won't be punished because he "helped" Da Mao.
    Spoiler:
    Yes, the new boy was so cute! Give me that dimple please ! I loved how he paid attention to Shao Xi right away when she was sobbing in the cinema