Chinese Title: 今生是第一次
    Also known as: This Life is Our First Life
    Genre: Romance, Comedy
    Broadcast network: tvN
    Episodes: 10 (To Be Confirmed)
    Broadcast Period: 2017-Oct-09 to 2017-Nov-07
    Air Time: Monday & Tuesday 22:50

Synopsis

A house-poor man and homeless woman become housemates in a drama that examines the institution of marriage and the problems that young people face today.

Nam Se Hee (Lee Min Ki) is a single man in his early 30’s. He has chosen to not marry. He owns his home, but he owes a lot on his mortgage. Meanwhile, Yoon Ji Ho (Jung So Min) is a single woman in her early 30’s. She does not own a home and envies those that do. She has given up on dating due to her financial struggles. Yoon Ji Ho begins to live at Nam Se Hee’s house. They become housemates.

Cast

Main Cast

Lee Min Ki as Nam Se Hee
    Jung So Min as Yoon Ji Ho

Other

Esom as Woo Soo Ji
    Kim Ga Eun as Yang Ho Rang
    Park Byung Eun as Ma Sang Goo
    Kim Min Sook as Sim Won Seok
    Kim Eung Soo as Nam Hee Bong
    Moon Hee Kyung as Jo Myung Ja
    Hwang Suk Jung
    Kim Byung Ok
    Kim Sun Young

Cameo

Yoon Doo Joon

Production Credits

Director: Park Joon Hwa
    Scriptriter: Yoon Nan Joong

Trailer

I always adore Jung So Min's acting. 100% participate for her new drama!
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 09-21-2017 at 07:32 AM.

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 1 & 2
    Spoiler:
    The guy is super realistic & calculated and yes I know someone like that in RL not to that extend though But his kitty is adorably cute and she likes his new roommate Ji Ho.
    The proposal came out of nowhere and we know they haven't got real feelings for the other yet. However they both desperately need a solution for their deadened situations.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Sometimes there is a longing for good old dramas in Full House, Dal Ja's Spring or Oh, My Lady ! -fashion.
    And here it is !
    Packed with little but really funny jokes and situations and a cast with veterans in this sort of dramas.
    Only watched the first episode now, but had a few good laughs !

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Did u know that this drama is actually based on Japanese hit drama "We Married at A Job"?. I was quite surprised when read it on koala blog. Who would have thought, right? This is such a excellent remake beause the writer didn't copycat the whole storyline but build up more details for character and change it to fit with Korean culture.
    Ep 3
    Spoiler:
    Lol... When she kicked him stumbling down on his knees to save their day . And her dad didnt have to flipping the table