Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Ep 9-10
    Spoiler:
    I saw pictures of Bok Nam in the bus and at the wedding venue that people digged out between ep 8 and 9 but I didn't notice him while I was watching those eps myself. They had me completely fooled. :'D But I do kind of find it unlikely that no one from the wedding would remember him, seeing how he talked to a lot of them there. Anyways, his personality seems to have changed after that reveal too, I get the feeling that he's rooting for Ji Ho and Se Hee now.

I wonder what happened to the woman Se Hee was married to in the past. His father seems to have been involved. Made me pretty sad when Ji Ho and Se Hee agreed that one love per lifetime is enough, but Ji Ho meant him, while he meant his past lover.

And uuuugh Ho Rang frustrates me soooo much!!! Won Seok gave up everything for her happiness and she's not seeing it. He's so unhappy, but she's only thinking about herself. I really, really, really hope that they do not end up getting married. And if they do Ho Rang needs to change a lot. I still get the feeling that they're pairing him with Bo Mi.

Soo Ji and Mr. Ma are still adorable lol Though I do feel sorry for him because she's so complicated. But since she has her reasons, I can't blame her for it.
    I don't remember who made my sig pls hmu if it was you

MDL | tumblr | MAL

Quote Originally Posted by HAVA-RAVA View Post
    And I'm your mistress

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Ep 11
    Spoiler:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I don't remember who made my sig pls hmu if it was you

MDL | tumblr | MAL

Quote Originally Posted by HAVA-RAVA View Post
    And I'm your mistress

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Ep 11
    Spoiler:
    Yes, finally, they kissed a REAL kiss! :😙

8. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 12
    Spoiler:
    Se Hee's first love, Jung Min, has appeared when his relationship with Ji Ho just got started... But he seems really in love with his "wife" now so I hope they can get through this obstacle together.
    Meanwhile Ho Rang & Won Seok realised their differences are parting them further away from each other. I think they need to give each other some spaces to rest and think carefully about whether they are happy to continue being as a couple or not....

Ep 13 & 14
    Spoiler:
    It was all sweet & lovely for Se Hee & Ji Ho then suddenly she had cold feet and asking him to break up. Maybe she is scared & worried that his first love has come back and she wants to give way to them but she didn't reconsider if that what he wants or not. He needs to let her know by words that the person he loves now is her. Hopefully those honest confession can reach her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by NanaChin View Post
    Ep 11
    Spoiler:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    The best comment for this episode

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Spoiler: ep 6 or was it 7 lol
    Why did Bo Mi go to itaewon!? That's not exactly her kind of place......I'm super glad she has a more prominent role,
    I was worried I'd only get to see her cuteness (and super deep voice lol) rarely.
    Set by naru♥
    Cause boobs.
    Other girls' boobs are always more interesting than your own.
    He'd be castrated of course.
    I probably started using curse words in elementary school. xD

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by muanyata View Post
    Spoiler: ep 6 or was it 7 lol
    Why did Bo Mi go to itaewon!? That's not exactly her kind of place......I'm super glad she has a more prominent role,
    I was worried I'd only get to see her cuteness (and super deep voice lol) rarely.
    I've liked Bo Mi since watching her in the reality show We Got Married. Glad to see her here. I am impressed with such a great acting skill she had. You will find out what she did at Itaewon in ep 14

16. The Following User Likes This Post:

Besides the leads , Esom remaiins my favorite. Her eyes can be deadly weapons for sure !
    I have seen a few 2017 dramas this year and a few classic Kdramas .
    I dropped one , and another one on halt.

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop in the beginning and Because This Is My First Life are the best.
    Full of real, funny and interesting characters that interact with each other very well.

I bet the writer has had her own experiences with all the kinds of unwanted male attention, and how to break the glass ceiling.

18. The Following User Likes This Post: