Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Campaign - The Man on the Moon

Campaign
    The Man on the Moon (MoM)
    Space travel was barely a concept for many of the world of One Piece, yet its accomplishment came at no easy feat. From the Sand Sand Peaks came a space station most surreal, on it many denizens from the normal and exploitative, to the bizarre and horrifying. Its destination was the Moon and there, it settled into the craters and groves of the white satellite. Metal extended and entrenched, expanding, building upon itself, until it was completed. Now, any could look to the moon and possibly gander a look at this accomplishment, with telescope supporting such sights.

Not all is well, though, for this accomplishment was done by a particularly evil entity. Born of metal, raised of rebellion, and cast away into the evils of its mind, Blank the rogue robotic rules with a steel fist upon the moon. The World Government has only recently learned of his evil machinations at the grand summit, reigniting Torgue on his quest to punch that robot in vengeance for Grandma Flexington. Under his command and the command of General Brodela, new head of occult and space relations, and Suu, new head of the air divisions, a space shuttle was built. Technicians and engineers from far and wide came to assist this marvel of human tech, and now it sits awaiting. Head technician, Julia Stone, was allowed seat as the means to return once the ship has landed, though she may not be alone.

Other factors weigh heavily on the mission, especially for Cipher Pol and Cage. An ex faction of Cipher Pol assists Blank as a means of tactical brilliance. Known as Cipher Pol Minus, this faction was long redacted from the history of the Cipher Pols for reasons buried under red tape. To add to the flames, Cage, Captain of the marines as of this briefing, claims Blank owes him 200$. He has since been added to the mission.

Two other parties seem highly intent on interfering with the launch, unbeknownst to the marines in charge. The Pirates Sorritas, through ill gotten connections, may yet place an agent or two in their service aboard the ship. Reasons of technical espionage are to blame, as the pirates wish to steal the glorious technology. A second party, even more secretive, has a goal with Blank itself, while also wishing to thwart the marines and their newest tech.

Many players hold a hand in this journey of unseen scale. All aimed at the robot in charge.

Players
    - Hype (Cage)

To Join
    - Five seats are reserved for the flight.
    - There will be an option for non-marines to board.
    - One character per player.
    - Post their name, faction, and a link to their approved bio.
    - Finally, the character must have a reason for wanting to go to the moon. Very good reasons garner extra tickets.

Rules
    - Don't be a dick.
    - Post three days (by the hour, so help me) after my most recent edit of my post. Either check above my avatar or below my post's text.
    - If you do not post before me in three days (or after,) you are either booted or something terrible will automatically happen to your character.
    ---> If the terrible thing is too much for you to handle, you can voluntarily boot yourself.
    ---> EX: It is day four, you haven't posted yet. I react to your character. They are now being eaten alive by fungus that was attacking them prior,
    but your lack of prompt posting speed incurred the terrible. You post. You forget, again, to post in four days after that. The fungus is back, and it has permanently taken your foot. You either keep with the campaign without a foot, or you drop, no longer wasting either of our times with your schedule.
    ---> I understand schedules can be ****ed up. Let me know ahead of time. Otherwise, you are not prepared, and I can't be lagged down by my commitment to all players.
    - In the event a player gets booted, drops, or what have you, and the player count is three or less, a reshuffle can occur and new players can join.

Named NPCs
    - Julia Text
    - Brodela Text
    - Dr. Baghead Text
    - Benny Text
    - Blank Text
    - Hector Text
    - Professor Pen Text
    - Fletch Text
    - Madame Red Text
    - Mr. Mizizi Text
    - Xi Text
    - Duke Needle Text
    - Cassilda
    - Genevieve Text

Mooks
    - Chimera
    - Blank Bots
    - Myconids
    - Bulky Myconid
    - Sliver
    - Evolver
    - Evolver Swarm
    - Evolver Bird
    - Evolver Lectors
    - Evolver Viper
    - Evolver Tyrant
    - Evolver Mind
    - Evolver Brain Drain
    - Evolver Carnifex
    - Evolver Siege

Rewards
    12/18/17 -19
    2/1/18 - 27
    2/26/18 - 30
    5/24/18 - 38
    Last edited by Ellie Q; 05-24-2018 at 04:14 AM.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Blog Entries
    Name: Shale
    Faction: Marines
    Bio Link: Here

Reason: Shale is a relatively new addition to the Marines. Trust is low in this stone man, whose views on humanity are strange to say the least. Shale wishes to prove that he is just as trustworthy, nay, even more so than fleshbag marines. For this mission, Shale considers himself perfectly capable. His body is stone. The cold vacuum of space does not frighten a stone man, who does not breathe. Shale thus seeks to end the rogue machine.

Name: Amanita
    Reason: Amanita's sense of Justice is to go above and beyond to apprehend those who would threaten the world. There is no quarter, no place to hide. Word has reached her about the need for men and women to fight on a new frontier, a frontier not yet fought on: the Moon. Amanita is determined to stop Blank, and when she heard FA Torgue might be going, she packed her stuff immediately. For her, this might be a way to get closer to the man she desires... oh, and stop the world from ending.
    Last edited by Kunshu; 09-22-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Blog Entries
    Name: R.J. Faust

Reasons: Faust recently joined Suu's division, so going would enable him to represent the division. Like Commodore Winters, Faust has a staunch sense of justice. Because of the evil of Blank, Faust feels the drive to end his evil reign on the moon. Plus it would really look good to the higher ups... possibly resulting in a promotion
    Last edited by Garra; 09-20-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.

Sai Mugurama
    Ajani "Goldmane"

Blog Entries
    Name: Suu
    Reason For Going:
    Having been involved with the rocket project, and being the new head of the air division after Brodela's promotion/transfer to the Head of Occult and Space Relation, Suu feels it is important that she partake on this mission to help bring justice to the rogue robot, Blank. Beyond this fact, Suu is also an accomplished doctor and feels that having a trained medical professional will be incredibly valuable on this mission. The Vice Admiral also doesn't require a space suit, due to her slime body, thus saving on resource costs. Her final reason for going is a personal, selfish reason. She hopes the moon mission will be the final push that earns her the rank of Admiral. Oh, and also all these reasons.

Blog Entries
    Name: Son Rohan
    Faction: Cipher Pol 2(intel unit)
    Bio link: Link 1 in the sig
    Reason for joining:

As a member of the CP2 the intelligence branch within the cipher pols. Rohan is one of the best in his field in terms of infiltration and covert missions. His skill in this field is further enhanced due to his devil fruit which allows him to copy the physical appearance of a person. He has further trained this skill to allow him to even copy faces with only a picture in his hand. Rohan is also skilled in impersonating people through trained observation. Making it really hard for even close friends to tell the difference between the real person or Rohan that is essentially role playing as that character.

As for this mission, Rohan feels he'd be a valuable asset to the CP's objective which is first to infiltrate and getting back with as much info of the CP minus as possible. And secondly - if able - to disrupt this faction of the CP. Rohan's rank, date of membership and unknown identity(which only a few are aware of) should under normal cirumstances give him safe passage to pretty much everywhere.

Rohan also has a sense of pride in missions like these. As such missions are his bread and butter he is highly focused on these missions opposed to his normal goofy self. Also a successful mission on this scale would also give him enough reputation to hopefully go for a promotion within the CP. A more personal reason is that he's highly against the fact that the CP minus have been allowed to run their operations for all these years seemingly unnoticed to only a select few. So if he gets the chance and it is within mission protocol he'd like to end this faction of the CP. It all depends on what kind of mission HQ gives in regards to what he has to do on the moon base. He'd never risk a mission for personal believe making him a true agent by the book.

All these reasons listed should make him more than a viable candidate to go on this mission. Even if the mission objective requires combat abilities Rohan is a master of both haki types and is a skilled martial artists.

Name: Mr Torgue Flexington
    Affiliation: Marines
    Position: Fleet Admiral
    Reason for Going:
    TO BLOW UP THE F(bleep)CKING MOO-wait. Hold on, we can't do that? That would doom the RP? F(bleep)cking damnit. Well then, I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR BLOWING UP THE STATION ON THE MOON. But yeah, Torgue wants to shirk his Fleet Admiral duties (paperwork) and go on a field trip to the moon because reasons. They include that one person named Blank, who just so happens to be on the moon. You might've heard - Blank kinda, slightly, violently murdered his grandma. And Torgue swore that he would one day avenge her. Well, that day had damn well f(bleep)cking be today! REVENGEANCE THE RECKONING!!

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

The Man on the Moon - The Start of Something Gloriously Terrible
    Suu - Cage - Amanita - Rohan - Torgue

A call like none other was sent around the world, bringing together marine and agent from all parts of their complicated society. A call to bring powerful men and women, to attempt something no man could say has ever been. At least, that has never been so publicly recorded. All those who were enlisted were to travel to the moon in a rocket, to bring down a vile and evil tyrant. For if that tyrant was to be unopposed, his technology from his moon base will bring destruction upon the planet, without any chance to react.

This was a mission of proactivity. To fight now before it was far too late. To bring and end to the mad robot, Blank.

The ships would come in, slowly, dropping off soldiers and scientists both, to a island of junk, scrap, and flat lands. Warehouses could be seen from sea, and ports of all shapes and sizes welcomed vessels with supplies. Junk became parts, pieces moving from building to building, with none being hidden from view. Marines and scientists moved in white and blue, those new arrivals seeing it all.

The first to arrive had always been Suu. Being one of the many engineers and designers on site, she was pivotal to the construction. Working hand in hand, Suu would know the roster of who was being sent, and she would find that she was one of the few to go aboard. Unique talents in being made of slime, able to fit in tight locations for fixes, and being impervious to the assumed dangerous conditions were all boons for the slime girl. All she had to do now was wait and work, all until the final launch.

Cage, fresh from the cells of Impel Down, it's details too hazy after months of recuperation, was one of the prime candidates for this mission. His target was personal, and his powers conducive. Delilah at the summit had put his name forward, specific that he was to be on the ship. Under what threat, the strange crazed woman had thrown, was kept secret. Known only by a few souls, one General Brodela would move to have her demands met. When he arrived, he would be trained briefly, during the time of which he'd keep finding strange notes in his bed. All were from Delilah, detailing nothing but confirmations in her machinations. Time couldn't pass fast enough for the man.

Ciphor Pol 2 would send a candidate for infiltration and in direct response to rumors about rogue agents. Details for him were almost nonexistent, but it would matter not, as Rohan would be undercover at the base. Dressed as a marine, he'd blend into the compound, eventually being enlisted into the project as a candidate for launch. Mission statements and notes would come and go for Rohan while he prepared for launch, getting two very distinct objectives.

The first was reconnaissance of the Cipher Pol Minus agents aiding Blank, the Tyrant on the Moon. If they had plans, get them. If they could be killed, do so. If they could not, live to work another day; it was understandable, as an ex-chief was among their ranks, and his proficiency with the sword was unparalleled for his time. No pictures were given, however, and Rohan was to enter 'blind.' The second job was stranger; carry and unlock a special box once on the moon base. The outside of the steel was labeled as "bio revitalization project," and Rohan's notes only stated it was a experiment that was harmless for the mission. Simple enough, really.

Green, but not without experience of a rising rookie prodigy, came Amanita. Called forward for her specialties in crowd control, she was more a wild card than not. Well, not as much as the man who enlisted her, but we digress, as she was possibly the youngest of the recruits to board. Not as young as Julia, a woman engineer who was enlisted as back up repair and tech, but the most recent of the marines present. Still, the woman was ready to serve, and she arrived for training. Spores in zero gravity would be an interesting experiment, though that was only her beginning.

The final arrival, after a grueling affair with a former failed project at Carcosa, the details of which are now classified, was Torgue. Arriving in his fleet, most likely with his Baddy, he'd be alone otherwise. Juri was forced to stay pack, probably pissed off, because that was where the paper work was. Torgue didn't want to be there. Instead, he was far away from that. Far away, and ready to avenge his grandmother. Blank was his greatest foe, if only because the robot made it personal some time back. Greater than Yam, the man who aimed to end the world with monsters.
    Worse than Pavi, who is now behind so much red tape and law that Torgue couldn't hope to touch the bastard as he resurfaced a month ago.
    No, Blank spilled blood. Family blood.

Training was brief but thorough. What to do if the hull broke. What to wear in the event of a breach. What to expect, which was mostly "robots and rokushiki masters." Too many unknowns were in this mission, and it was worrisome for all involved. The final meeting had the crew all in one room, waiting at a oval table as Brodela went into details. General Brodela, leader of the space program, master of the occult for how recent the field has been incorporated, would be a large man with a fine mustache and a wonderful smoking habit. The table sat only a few people: Cage, Suu, Ama, Rohan, Torgue, Julia, a marine named Kenny, and a scientist named Justine.

"Tomorrow is the big day, bros. You all are going to the moon, to do what no one had ever thought possible until a year ago. We've seen some weird stuff in the past few months, and I don't doubt you will be seeing weirder once you land. Be strong! Recent additions to the team, Kenny and Justine, were brought on for their knack of self preservation and scavenging. We almost forgot that we need you soldiers to come back down to our planet... don't worry, bros."

The two men, masked and strange, would nod and wave. However, the reports would back them up, should anyone leaf through their folder.
    On the table, beige folders held the details. Torgue did not have a folder, and he would find out it was because Brodela wanted to save paper.
    He know Torgue wanted none of that.

"Bros, we don't know what's up there. Our target, should you hit it, is supposedly a section of the base's cafeteria. Our telescopes show it has the least amount of activity, with the least amount of lasers. Makes it easier to hit. It'll be dangerous, bros. I'd be with you, but having two leaders of the World Government on the same ship is not conductive. This is your last time to ask any questions. Introduce yourselves if you haven't already. It's going to be a rough few days for all of you."

Brodela would nod, giving the floor to everyone. If they had questions, now was the time. If they wanted to check out their fellows, if they hadn't already, now was the time. A night and a space ship awaited them all, and it was going to be a anxious ride.

Spoiler: Two of you... tsk, tsk
    Ace and Garra, no bios. Ace, I know your bio is in your sig, but the technicality of not saying so. Garra, you don't even have that much going for it. I flipped a coin, and Ace was the winner, Domo as my witness. List your bios, scrubs. The rest were guaranteed. Guren, Domo, and Kun.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Blog Entries
    Island of Junk - Rohan - Day before launch

A call was sent out around the world in search for a small task force, its purpose? To put an end to the evil and mad Robot known as Blank before his research from the moon would cause unprecedented chaos. The Cipher Pol took this call without hesitation as rumors filled their ranks of Blank being aided by a rogue Cipher Pol faction, the CP minus. With the CP9 chief just back from a horrbile mission himself and was in need of major repairs it was up to the CP2 to send out one of its best agent in years. Despite being fairly new Rohan's set of skills made him invaluable for this mission, no one could infiltrate a facility as well as Rohan could. Rohan was send to the rendez-vous island undercover as a marine and would handle out his mission while on the moon base.

While the craft was being prepared for launch Rohan had gotten two distinct objectives for this mission. The first one was one he expected to be the case which was the normal recon of the place and getting as much intel as possible while also looking for targets he could eliminate. The second one was more peculiar he had to carry a metal box and only open it while he was inside the base. Sounds simple enough but he had a strange feeling about this, a feeling he couldn't really put his finger on if it were bad or good for him.

Rohan while on the island was in his marine disguise as always. There he was known as Lieutenant Amuro Ray known for his fighting skill and repair training. His marine record provided and forged by the CP2 higherups, allowing for save infilitration and to not cause suspicion. It was that skill in repair that allowed him to be selected for this mission. Training was brief and talked about what to do when something broke or when something breached. And also what to expect while on the moon itself. While this training was going on many could note that Ray was nervous around this many famous people. There was Vice-Admiral Suu-san who many adored for her kind nature. Commodore Cage with his herculian strength many have not seen since the days of Haggar. Captain Amanita who soar through the ranks like nobody before her but Ray didn't know much about her. And last but not least the man the legend himself, Fleet-Admiral Torgue. Ray had to do his best not to fanboy completely while on this island.

While the training ended and the group was headed to the meeting room Ray gathered his courage and went around offering to shake hands with those he knew from HQ. First he went with Vice-Admiral Suu who he was fairly certain of would comply with his request while telling her many were grateful for her service. Then he'd go for Amanita as a sign of respect and propper manners. Thirdly he'd go for Commodore cage asking the same thing but also adding another question to ease the tension a bit. "Commodore Cage sir! What is the secret to your muscles. My mates are dying to know your training regiment!" It was a short greet and meet as Ray went towards the legend himself, many voices argueing not to bother the big man. But still the young man took all of his courage and went up to Torgue.

"F..ffff...Fleet-Admiral Torgue sir! My pops taught me to always shake hands when meeting new people. Requesting approval to do so sir!" Ray would say putting up a salute at the end. Whether or not it worked the group would finally make their way towards the meeting room.

The young man was still somewhat nervous and excited about so many famous people being inside of this room but a great deal of stress was lifted off his shoulders. The young man sat down and placed his bag next to him with the box inside of it, using the bag as cover. When Ray sat down General Brodela took the lead in this meeting. Ray noticed the beige folder in front of him and quickly scanned through it while also listening to the General. Brodela's introduction to the mission ended and gave the floor to the others Ray was the first to stand up with a salute. When the general gave him the OK the young man would speak.

"General sir. I am Ray Amuro, Marine Lieutenant, and technician. I have one remark. How will we approach the base without our enemy shooting down our craft? Is it capable of going invisible?" Ray would say, asking what he thought to be a rather good question. As he didn't have the specifics of the craft's features he only knew the basic outline of it as he was made aware what to bring in case of needed repairs.

Blog Entries
    Arrivals and preparation - MoM - Amanita

As the sun slowly rose, illuminating the world for another day, somewhere in the Grand Line dozens of ships arrived at a small island, unknown to most of the world. These ships were part of a collective effort by the greatest minds and military power the world had ever seen to reach a new frontier. Marines, Cipher Pol, technicians and engineers all took to the waves to reach this island, for it was here that their mission would begin. Amidst these massive galleons was a single, smaller ship. Manned by a crew of ambitious marines of no particular talent, this ship was under the command of Captain Amanita, a young marine captain with a bright future ahead of her. Amanita had been a marine for ten years, yet she had only started rising through the ranks since not that long ago. Renowned for her abilities to control a crowd and exert dominance over her subordinates, she had been an unexpected choice to go on this mission. Bolstered with confidence and excitement, Amanita had accepted the offer and taken off from Marineford almost immediately. This was her chance to make a name for herself. She wasn't here without ulterior motives, however, for she had received word that her future husband, the Fleet Admiral himself, was to be a part of this mission. Her stern demeanor disappeared when she thought of Torgue, her eyes turning into hearts as she began picturing their future together. There was no time for that now however; the port was in sight. Her marine coat fluttered in the wind as she began barking orders.

"Prepare to dock! That bucket of bolts may be confident, but he hasn't met Amanita!"

Docking didn't take long, for her staff was capable and well-organized. Before long, Amanita set foot on the island. Her subordinates were to stay behind and take care of the ship, as well as trying to make themselves useful to the mission effort. Amanita departed in the direction of the training centre, where she and the other participants were to be informed about their mission and receive a short training about the dangers of space. She did not know how well she would fare in zero gravity, but considered it a challenge she'd happily accept. The walk to the training center was short, but there was plenty of distractions along the way. Massive warehouses and workshops created a never-ending cacophony of tools and men at work. Upon arriving at the place where they were to be trained, Amanita noticed that she was but a small fish in an ocean of whales. Surrounding her now were some of the biggest names in the World Government. Rear-Admiral Cage, a former criminal turned marine, renowned for his muscles and lack of respect for the rules. Amanita was wary of him, for he had just returned from causing up a stir in the World Government's greatest prison Impel Down. A more notable figure was Vice-Admiral Suu, whom Amanita deeply respected. Despite her kind-hearted nature, she had heard that this slime woman was not to be trifled with. Then, of course, there was the Fleet Admiral Torgue himself. Amanita pushed and shoved until she was next to him. Anxiety overtook her, for being so near the man of her dreams was enough to make her lightheaded. Perhaps she should faint so that he could catch her, and then once their eyes met, he had no choice but to fall in love with her. In her obsession with Torgue, she failed to notice Ray. If she had, however, it would not have made a difference. She was unaware of Ray's actual identity, and thus didn't pay much attention to the supposed "lieutenant".

Training was brief, but touched upon all the information they might need. It also reinforced Amanita's belief that this was a high-risk mission. So many safety procedures for just the journey to the moon meant that what they would find inside would surely be even more dangerous. She calmed herself, and took mental notes of all that was said. Once their training was finished, they were sent to the briefing room, where General Brodela awaited them. Brodela had been involved in Carcosa, or so Amanita had heard. He was the leader of the space program, and the one to listen to most attentively during this briefing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodela
    "Tomorrow is the big day, bros. You all are going to the moon, to do what no one had ever thought possible until a year ago. We've seen some weird stuff in the past few months, and I don't doubt you will be seeing weirder once you land. Be strong! Recent additions to the team, Kenny and Justine, were brought on for their knack of self preservation and scavenging. We almost forgot that we need you soldiers to come back down to our planet... don't worry, bros."

The two men, masked and strange, would nod and wave. However, the reports would back them up, should anyone leaf through their folder.
    On the table, beige folders held the details. Torgue did not have a folder, and he would find out it was because Brodela wanted to save paper.
    He know Torgue wanted none of that.

"Bros, we don't know what's up there. Our target, should you hit it, is supposedly a section of the base's cafeteria. Our telescopes show it has the least amount of activity, with the least amount of lasers. Makes it easier to hit. It'll be dangerous, bros. I'd be with you, but having two leaders of the World Government on the same ship is not conductive. This is your last time to ask any questions. Introduce yourselves if you haven't already. It's going to be a rough few days for all of you."
    Amanita was about to ask a question when Ray asked his regarding their approach to the base. It was a good question. How would they know that the enemy wasn't able to just shoot them down as soon as they arrived.

"More importantly; if we arrive at our target location and don't get shot down along the way, what is our plan? I'm assuming you don't just want us to destroy the base... we could've simply loaded up the rocket with explosives in that case. Is there something we're after inside the base?"
    Last edited by Kunshu; 09-24-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Island of Junk - Training and Debriefing - Cage

It had been months since the Invasion of Impel Down, which was the final Piece to the puzzle for a certain Black Marine. Delilah, though abhorrently annoying, did keep up her end of the deal, securing Cage a spot on the craft to the Moon. This very mission was one of great importance to the newly promoted Rear-Admiral. Since his first mission as Captain, Cage has had a grudge against the mystery known as Blank. It all began back in Barvola, where Cage was sent to participate in a Contest to win a devil fruit. In reality, the Marine was set up by Blank, or set up by Delilah to be sent after Blank... Honestly, the details are sketchy. All he knew was, he was to be paid for participating. A sum of... $200. Blank was to pay said fee, but instead he escaped to the moon. From then, Cage was merely a plaything for Delilah, who would provide Cage with information on Blank in exchange for assistance with her "Problems". This lead Cage to Ambervale, with the whole Debacle regarding the Sororitas and Admiral Luthor, the traitor. The failure of that mission, lead Cage to Impel Down, where he once again was tasked by Delilah to deliver a message to the leader of the Sororitas. That final mission is what lead Cage to this mission today, where he'd soon get his hands on Blank and finally get his $200.

Cage soon arrived on an island... one covered in junk. It was a Marine outpost, and the place where the ship was built by the newly created Air Force Division, headed by Vice-Admiral Suu. Cage had a brief history with Suu, during the Tournament of Badassery. She was a sweet lady, even let Cage throw her. How nice. After being escorted to his temporary quarters, Cage would unload his equipment... Which was nothing. No change of Clothes, no weaponry, nothing. He was a simple man. He sat upon the bed, and heard a crumpling, only to find that under the comforter, was a plethora of notes, all of which from Delilah. She was a virus of a woman, but a useful one Cage would admit. Were it not for her, he'd not likely be heading to the climax of this particular Saga.

Eventually, Cage would be sent to meet up with all of the other members of this Mission, including Vice-Admiral Suu and Fleet-Admiral Torgue.
    Both higher ranking officials, Cage nodded as a sign of respect, but no salute, he wasn't for those kinds of formalities. Among the group were several others, a woman by the name Amanita. She was a Captain in the Marines, though Cage knew little to nothing of her. She seemingly avoided him, proving she knew more about him than he knew of her. Next was a Marine Lieutenant, by the name of Ray. He, contrary to Amanita, approached Cage amicably. Unfortunately, the Cage he'd approach wasn't the normal Cage. This Cage had one thing in mind, Blank. As such, he would offer very little in conversation right now, only muttering one thing in response to Ray's question.

"He. Gone. Pay. WHAT. HE. OWE!!!"

It wasn't likely that Ray would understand the meaning of this phrase, as it was only a personal goal for Cage. He wanted his $200, and more importantly, Blank was gonna pay what he owed to Cage. The group would be ushered into a meeting room, where General Brodela would debrief them, accompanied by two others. Cage cared not about them, but apparently file folders were given to all except Torgue for obvious reasons. It was well known within the Marines that Torgue hated paperwork. Cage fiddled through the folder, only to find more notes from Delilah in his, to which he closed it promptly. The members were tasked with introducing one another, and asking any questions regarding the mission. Cage had no questions, only one answer.

"HE GONE PAY WHAT HE OWE!!!!"