Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Cage - Crash on the Moon

All had gone to ****, and much like every other problem in his life, it became worse due to women. In this case, Cage was speaking of Amanita, who's brash comments during the briefing caused General Brodela to abandon defense mechanisms and replace them with a plethora of explosions,
    including Torgue himself. A last ditch effort, these explosives were aimed to destroy the moon base should all fail. Though, thanks to Justine's tampering, the team was likely to be killed in space itself.

"Well ain't this some ****..." Cage muttered, folding his arms over his chest in his seat.

Torgue, amped by the music, did what a leader does. He spoke to the crew, attempting to lift morale, while giving orders. Cage listened, albeit halfheartedly, since they all were gonna die soon anyway. He, himself, was instructed to remain black by Torgue. To which he'd respond by muttering, "As if I had a choice, mutha****a..." Angry Cage was indeed angry. He was simply bracing for the explosion. Cage was a tough man, but even he wouldn't be much of a help in the vacuum of space. He was the living embodiment of the phrase "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", but a man had his limits.

At this point, Justine would unbuckle, and make his way toward the front of the ship. Cage didn't see much of what happened up front, but he would immediately feel the collision of the ship against the moon base. How they went from being fired upon, to being onto the base was unknown to Cage, who was shaking his head to get his wits about him. The damage from the crash did more to aid the brute than hinder, something he couldn't say for Justine, he was not buckled in during the crash. Cage looked around to survey the inside of the ship. All but Justine seemed fine. Kenny rushed out of the ship to check on Justine, and Cage would soon unbuckle and follow. Through some weird camaraderie, Justine asked for a bag, which would then be placed over his head. Annnnnd Cage was done from that point. It wasn't his job to understand Justine. He had one job and one job alone.

Now on the moon, Cage looked around. Somehow they simulated earth's atmosphere and gravity, at least enough for the team to no longer need their spacesuits. Cage, reached toward his chest to rip the suit off, but quickly remembered he'd need it for the ride home. He wasn't used to removing clothing that wasn't tattered. He took off the suit and tossed it back into the ship. No one would be able to fit his suit anyway, so he'd be able to find it easily. Underneath, the male wore a yellow dress shirt and a dark vest, with matching pants. His attire was different than his normal T-shirt and jeans combo. Rear-Admirals couldn't dress as such, or so Cage assumed. Lastly, the brute donned a long Marine Coat, this one being special. The coat, and his attire was all made by a special silk woven by a kid he knew.

Within their landing zone, there were three doors, each of which lead to a different area. The left and the right both lead to elevators that went down to where Blank would likely be found. The middle door lead to guest rooms, as if they were needed. Cage wasn't here for a resort. He was there to get his damn money from that jive ass garbage pail kid. Without hesitation, the Rear-Admiral made his way toward the door on the left. His goal was to head toward the elevators, and his patience, or lack there of, would expedite this process.

"I'm gonna gitchu, sucka. YOU GONE PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!!"

Blog Entries
    Suu - Crash Landing

Things were already looking pretty bad. Justine had tampered with the ship, lasers were firing upon the rocket, and it turns out Amanita had ended up earning them no defenses, and a whole lot of explosives. Suu continued her evasive maneuvers, focusing primarily on that, while most of what was happening inside the rocket would fade into background noise for the slime. Torgue would begin to give orders to those present, including telling Justine and Kenny to defend the ship with their bodies. Everyone would begin to follow orders as instructed.

The surprising part is that Justine would indeed follow Torgue's orders, though not in an exact sense. A seat belt unbuckled, and a quick journey to the front of the rocket. A strange circle formed outside the rocket, and Suu would snap from her focus for just a second, turning to see Justine standing close. In this second a lot of things happened. The rocket would pass through the circle, and... CRASH! Right into the base. In what seemed like an instant, they'd move from approaching the moon, to being lodged inside of the base. The crash would jostle everyone greatly. Suu would be plastered into the front of her fishbowl helmet.

The one who got the worst end of the deal would be Justine, who was not secured, and thus would crash with the ship. Emergency lights would turn on, but air supply was fine, and the rocket was mostly okay, life support questionable, but not much they could do about that right now. In front of them would be floors of pristine white. Suu would pull the deploy lever, opening the ship up and allowing everyone to escape into the moon base, which readings showed had air, so space suits could be removed.

Inside the room would be brochures mocking Torgue's grandmother, and detailing about a man known as Dr. Baghead. Beyond that were a few doors, and a viewing of the earth. Suu would turn to find that Justine was actually Dr. Baghead himself, and was understandably in poor condition thanks to the crash. Suu would go back into the rocket quickly and look for a first aid kit, hoping it hadn't been removed from the rocket. While she was there, she'd remove her space suit as well, and instead would be wearing a yellow hooded raincoat with matching boots. The back of the rain coat had the kanji for Justice on it.

First aid kit or not, Suu would return to Baghead and offer medical assistance. Suu is a fully trained doctor, after all, so it made sense that she would tend to Baghead's injuries. With the first aid kit, Suu would put any broken arms in a sling and splint, broken legs would be handled with splints, and Suu would look around for anything that could be used as a makeshift cane of crutches. Swelling would be handled with any cold packs that had, and open wounds would be bandaged.

If they didn't have a first aid kit, Suu would make due with what she had. Rain Coat and anything rigid and straight she could scavenge would work as a sling and splint, her own slime would be the only alternative to cold packs, and any spare cloth around would have to be makeshift bandages. Beyond that, the slime doctor would do a basic check up to make sure Baghead wasn't in dire straights, and to diagnose any other issues. Once medical attention to Dr. Baghead was covered, Suu would return to the rest of the group. Cage had already gone to the door on the left. Suu would stick with Torgue, as per Juri's note to help the Fleet Admiral in his goals, and to provide medical attention. This is assuming Torgue hadn't left without the slime while she was busy being a doctor.

Blog Entries
    Rohan/Ray - Crashlanding - Base entrance

Ray could peer outside of the window and to his surprise observed that mantra still worked as it should even in deep space. He could sense that they indeed were being fired upon by some kind of weapon. From this the young man concluded that they indeed were being expected. Rohan was deep inside of these senes trying to feel out more instead of the basics and zoned out from what was happening all around him. However before he could get into that mindset the ship suddenly crashed right into the base itself, its hard crash quickly snapping Ray out of his trance.

That sudden jolt of pain crashing motion caused Ray to black out for a split moment as he afterward gave some time for his sense to return to him. Lights blinked everywhere as the main power was lost, leaving them in a rather dim lit cockpit. The young man sighed as he clicked his seat belt open while still shaking his head from the sudden jolt. As the young man stood up he also clicked the seatbelt where his bag was and took it with him outside. Most of the crew members were already outside however Ray was still hesitent if he could breathe on the base. Upon making his way down he felt gravity return to him and noticed the others standing outside without their helmet. The young man upon observing this would follow suit and toss his suit back into the ship with his helmet.

The young man would finally exit the ship with his bag now on his back and would notice what the others had already seen. The place they crashed into was the Gaia viewing platform it was spacious and normally used for viewing outside. Ray also noticed 3 doors as well as some brochures that were clearly laid out with a purpose. And just how he suspected it upon reading these folders the man knew, this visit of them was information Blank knew. Many questions now raced through his mind. How long did the robot know about their 'invasion', how did he prepare. Now what the young man did know was that the doors on the left and right were elevators that lead down. While the one straight ahead allowed for more exploration of the guest compound. Who these guests were was unknown but it was there. The folder also gave info about a man named baghead Ray wasn't aware of who this person was. But as he turned around one of their crew members strangely resembeled the discription given. Still he wasn't aware of who he was and he got them here in this base so the young man would leave it at that for this moment.

Ray after taking in all the new information looked around him his first objective right now was to figure out how to proceed solo. He had to shift his physical appearance without them noticing so he could proceed with his true objective. Now the young man first looked at Amanita she for now remained silent and appeared to be waiting on someone. Ray after having observed her for a bit was aware on who she was waiting on and concluded that she'd most likely follow that man in whatever path he took. So if he avoided Torgue's decision he'd avoid two of them in one go. Cage without speaking or direction with his fellow crew members took the elevator on the left, vengeance or payback time was the only goal that drove him for now.

Next up was Suu who unsurprisingly went to take a look at Baghead's injuries. After tending to the man's needs Suu remained standing seemingly waiting on someone just like Torgue did. Ray from the small interactions with Suu couldn't deduce what she was waiting for. She could be waiting for Torgue and go with him or she could simply wait upon further instructions what the big man himself would order her to do. All those things were a posibility. Ray for now decided to wait upon the big man himself. However from what he saw in the brochure he suspected that the moment he saw those things reason would completely leave the man and he'd act upon instinct. If that indeed were to be the case and the others followed the Fleet-Admiral. Ray would without speaking take the middle door to further explore the guest rooms. Now if for some reason Torgue did contain his composure and gave out some orders. Which would be unlikely given the rude commentary in these folders. Ray at that point would speak to the remaining members.

"If you don't mind sir, I'll check out the guest rooms. While I am decent in a fight, I do feel that with all of you together I'd simply bring you down. I am a technician after all, so for now let me check the guest rooms to see if I can find something interesting. You never know what people leave behind. If I do find something scary I'll simply scuttle on back to the ship and see to repairs. I mean even if I start repairs now and it is fixed we still don't know anything about this place. We're in space for goodness sake, let us explore while we can you feel me?"

Ray would say in the event Torgue wasn't pissed off so he could give an argument as to why he wouldn't join their group. Now if Torgue blasted off in rage and his groupies followed him as they felt obliged to. Ray would act as if he was looking at the ship for repairs and when their elevator closed he'd make his way towards the middle door. So whatever the case might be Ray went down the middle door on his own, that was his intention.

Moon Base
    Everyone

And just like that, everyone took their orders on the rocket ship. Justine took his orders quite literally, stating that he would do what he needed to in order to protect the ship. Not quite literally, as he only moved to the front of the ship behind Suu and Julia. Amanita was the other marine to take her orders literally, and in like she were swept up in a wave of love, air guitar'd for the remainder of the trip. Justine opened what could only be described as a portal, and the rocket flew right on through, and promptly crashed.

After the dust cleared and everyone gained their bearings, it became apparent that the rocket had portal'd its way right into the middle of the moon base. Torgue managed to get some injuries from the crash, but nothing that he couldn't handle. The Fleet Admiral unbuckled himself and doffed his space suit. Underneath he was dressed in his blue jeans and his marine coat. He wore no shirt, because he had no need for a shirt. Suu went to work doctoring Justine, who had by now replaced his headgear with a paper bag. And according to the pamphlets on the table, Blank knew they were coming. One such pamphlet described Dr Baghead, and Justine looked exactly like him.

Even Torgue could put two and two together.

While Suu was busy doctoring Justine/Baghead, Torgue addressed the only other person who was still a mystery: Kenny.

"Your friend's tinkering damn near got us all killed, WHICH WOULD HAVE RESULTED IN GIANT BIG ASS EXPLOSIONS INT HE MIDDLE OF SPACE AND NOT THE COMPOUND, WHICH IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE MISSION OF FINDING AND VIOLENTLY DESTROYING BLANK!! So unless you want me to end you right at this moment, you're going to tell me and everyone else... WHO THE F(bleep)CK ARE YOU?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

All
    Aminata and Suu would be two of the first to begin working, with Ama grabbing a brochure and flipping through it, much like everyone else. Suu would scavenge for a med kit, finding one in the back storage room next to a duffel bag labeled "Benny's." Inside was several pounds of dynamite, unusable to Suu who needed splints. Kit in hand, the slime would begin working on Justine, now donning a paper bag upon his head.

The other soon followed, each grabbing a brochure, each waiting for Torgue short of two. Ray would disappear into the guest room, sneaking off to explore more of the ship as any agent might. The doors slide open with a soft woosh, automatic and electric. Inside, he'd find a hall, discussed later. Cage was in a similar set up, only he went left to the elevators. There, he'd find it open for him, ready to descend.

"Wait! Don't go off alone. If you are in trouble, we need at least two snails. One to flee to report. You won't be alone, Rear Admiral."

Cage would be stopped, only to find Julia was following him. Insisting she join, it wasn't too bad to have her tag along; Cage punched, she reported the punching. The two would enter and descend in the elevator, leaving the rest.

Torgue would yell out, angry now, at Kenny and Justine, Amanita watching as Suu patched. Indeed, Kenny was a mystery. The man would raise both hands, as if caught and pleasing mercy, though he made no other moves. He'd begin to speak.

"Ehh? It wasn't the tinkering. Uh. Jammer was full proof on our end. If I had a guess? Blank has a radar for this guy (Baghead.) I ain't for spoilers but he kinda made Blank. Like, he'd his daddy. It's why he's here. Right his wrongs, maybe see if he can't find the original code. I'm only here to make sure the doors don't stay closed. With booms. Maybe paperclips. Office supplies." Kenny seemed like he would go one for a bit, though the information he had was quite juicy.

Those hands he raised would reach up now, grabbing his helmet that sealed him in. Removing his helmet now,Kenny revealed his real face to Torgue, and Torgue might actually recognize him. Either from Cherry Hawk or from Juri's reports, this man was a strange mix of a dastardly enemy to Torgue, and the strangest of allies. It was Benny of the Revolution... the, er, actual revolution that fights injustice and corruption. The good one. The man was known for being volatile in Torgue's most favorite fashion; bombs.

"...any who, we are alive. Can't be worse off, honest. My name is really Benny. Uh. Explosives expert for the Toy Soldiers. I make bombs. Lotsa bombs. Er... I am a fan of your work... do you... suppose, uh... you could sign one of my TNT for me?" mumbled Benny.

Pilfering through his stuff, Benny would lose track of Torgue and the room, bringing out a stick of dynamite. The fuse was bound and long, but the stick by itself. A beautiful thing of red, and plenty explosive. Benny also had a marker, for signing, offering it to Torgue as a peace treaty. Meanwhile, under Suu's care, Baghead would begin to stir and rise, supporting himself on his elbows. His damages were mostly bruising, to Suu's relief, though now he looked more a mummy from the slime's actions than not.

"Nyo... pain, pain... Torgue, you don't know me well, but I am Dr. Baghead, former chief of science under Fleet Admiral Haggar. Now, chief of science under Dr. Tungstein, of whom you had never been acquainted with formally. Benny and I were going to reveal our secrets a bit later, but now is fine."

Baghead would slide off his elbows and collapse to the ground, resting his hands atop his chest as he breathed steadily.If Torgue had not signed the stick by now, Benny would pocket it, glum on his face before suddenly realizing something. Benny, looking down and then at the ship, would begin to grab a hold of the ship platform and scale it, reentering the ship. He'd mumble something about explosives he had packed. Cage and Ray were both gone ahead, but the rest were still on an adventure.

"Benny is right... nyo... I am here to kill my creation, or make sure you do. Let me help, Torgue. Like the marine I used to be." said Baghead, his breathing still pained, but his tone denying nothing.

Guren
    The doors closed behind Ray, leaving him to be separate from the crew. A hall greeted Ray, and he could see doors, seven total, on either side of him and one at the front of him. Those doors at either side were living quarters, each with a queen bed, a desk, and a monitor with some wires hooked up to it, should Ray enter any of the rooms. The floor were the same white squares, clean to a fault. The rooms looked abandoned. There must not have been many visitors. Well, save one room. The furthest right room, the sixth room, had a booklet inside.

A diary whose pages were old and paper, but was dated recently enough within the years. Should Ray flip through it, he'd find the details were lacking. Owned by a man named Fletch, the book was detailed over campaigns of watching people do things, from a time this man was in service to a guy named Hector. Jobs ranged far and wide, spy work by the details. Things began to get interesting when the diary went into accounts about a particular target Fletch watched: a contact with the underworld.

The job was maintain vision on a woman who's name was unknown, but seemingly had a fetish for gas masks. Easy to spot out. There was a trade deal for devil fruit, and this woman had several to give. The fruits were classified, but details reported in the diary that those fruits were new, never been recorded before. Unique, even to the almanac of fruit. The other trading partner was a member of Cipher Pol, doing a trade off for massive sums of money. Details went long and the trade was nearly complete, when Fletch recorded he shot. A detail not mentioned before, this man was a sniper, Ray could gleam. The bullet was to hit the woman dead in the temple, but Fletch noted his bullet turned to vapor as the woman glared death at his exact location two miles out. Firing again, Fletch shot the Pol agent and several guards before fleeing.

Details became hazy and it seemed the man departed from his work. Fresher ink scribe in length how he had been on this station, and has since tamed the "scale cats." Taking it as a new hobby, he was to learn how to domesticate the cats. The last note stated how he was to test the new creatures once the invasion drop pods were ready. The diary ended.

The rest of the hall and its rooms would grow in silence, the weight deafening. Empty, dead, nothing moving and nothing made it self known. The halls were so heavy with silence.

Ahead, the seventh door read "dinning, kitchen, and employee breakroom." A smell would come from the kitchen, and it seemed there was food inside. Fresh, though the scent mostly of vegetables and chicken, there might have been something to eat inside. More damning, the scent was of recent cooking.

It was Ray's call, it was Ray's chance. Report what he found, or find out what lay inside the mess hall.

To make matters more strange, Ray's bag began to jostle on his back. Something inside it was moving. It must have been that box of his, his secondary mission. Was it reacting to something he himself could not sense?

Hype
    Julia boarded the elevator, joining Cage before he went down and did something dumb on his own. Or maybe it was smart. What if that room exploded right now? Well, Julia and Cage would be the only survivors. Lucky day.

The elevator hummed as it went down, droning on and on with a mechanical whir. With only one companion, the elevator would be q quiet ride. Julia would fidget, looking through her tools. Should Cage look at the woman and her bag, he'd see a pistol, some spheres, a few heavily sealed vials with crude labels, a gas canister, and tubes. Weird stuff, but engineering stuff. There was also a snail, and it seemed Julia did not take off her space suit like everyone else. She even kept the helmet on.

"So... what... er... does Blank owe you? You've been saying that a lot. You worked for him once?"

The banter was simple enough. Cage never went into full detail what was owed to him, nor about anything concerning him and Blank. Just that he was owed. Julia would add to her question with a guess; like a real scientist.

"You know, I saw some of those letters at the base. The notes. Did... uh... Blank kidnap your girlfriend?" Julia said, her face making a weird sort of squish of her brows as she was making the most outlandish of guesses.

Answer or none, the elevator would open, revealing a cube of a room with two more doors. Plants, hanging gardens as they were, hung from the walls and had small lights and sprinklers. The sprinklers were off, but the lights were on. It was a garden. A robot's garden. The plants, should Cage investigate, were nothing dangerous. Carrots on one side, potatoes on the other. Julia would investigate, touching the soil with a gloved hand. No reaction.

The two doors on either side were nothing special, Cage could see. No indications of what lay behind, no handles to open them. A good fist looked like it could take down the metal frame, but they also might have been touch activated. Julia knelt to one, reporting that as an observation. Interestingly, at the center of the room, was a crystal embedded into the floor. Lines radiated from it along the floor, up into the walls, like a power grid.
    Last edited by Ellie Q; 09-29-2017 at 03:53 AM.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Blog Entries
    MoM - Amanita & Others - Crash Landing

Everyone had gotten their bearings and, to some extent, recovered from the crash. As was inevitable, people decided to split up. Truly, it'd make more sense to stick together. This wasn't some random villain, whose name and power they did not know. This Blank. This was the man who killed Grandma Flexington. If they were not together when facing him, they stood no chance whatsoever. Amanita was about to voice her displeasure with the idea, but realized she was one of the lowest ranking individuals here. She was in no position to give orders. Before long, Cage and Julia had taken off in the left elevator, and Ray decided to walk off on his own. Those left in the observation deck were the Fleet Admiral, The Vice Admiral, The Captain, The Scientist and... wait, who was Kenny? He revealed himself. Strangely enough, his true name was Benny. Who'd have guessed. He proclaimed himself an admirer of Torgue. What in god's name was this!? Was he trying to steal Torgue from Amanita? If glances could kill, there would be no more Benny. A new rival had taken the stage in the form of a strange explosive man.

Suu, in the meantime, had been treating Baghead, who finally began to talk about himself. Perhaps Torgue's yelling had had an effect on him. He was the creator of Blank, the former chief scientist of the Marines under Fleet Admiral Haggar. Amanita remembered Haggar, but Baghead was didn't ring any bells. Regardless, he revealed his intention; to destroy the robot Blank and make up for his mistake. An admirable goal, if true. Now came the time to make a decision. Amanita was head over heels for Torgue, but she was no fool. Torgue's powers made teamwork quite difficult, and as much as she would like to spend time with her future husband, it would not benefit her right now. She took a look at the doors presented before them. The left elevator was already gone, and she didn't want to follow Ray. If he preferred to go alone, so be it. Her attention fell unto the right elevator.

"Regardless of your intentions Baghead, we should start moving. The elevator on the right; I'll take it... with your permission ofcourse, Admirals..."

She mostly eyed Torgue for a response. If nobody stopped her, she'd take the elevator and be on her way. It was already pointless to try and stick together, as much as it bothered her. As long as they were together when facing Blank, they would be fine. Amanita had no doubt the Fleet Admiral, Vice Admiral and Rear Admiral were all powerful enough to take on the base's forces. Amanita would have to prove herself. Her powers were a pain for teamwork anyway. As the elevator door closed, she clenched her fist. Just what exactly was she about to face? The transponder snail was in her coat pocket, along with the brochure from before. If she had time, she'd try and get a better look at it.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Blog Entries
    Ray/Sayla - Into the guest rooms

Ignored by the big man himself Ray simply shrugged and went on his own. It'd appear these people didn't really care what happened to him which suited the agent just fine. Just as how the doors opened they closed automatic and electronic, revealing a hall with doors on his left and right. The agent casually walked through this hall, checking in the rooms for anything that was left behind. A clue as to what this place truly was. He was about to lose faith in his choice until at the 6th room he finally noticed a booklet laying in the room. As the young man went into the room he'd drop his bag unto the bedroom and changed attire. Going from the casual marine like outfit to a more dressed suit, a standard agent attire to those that knew their dress code. The young man known as Ray also upon donning this suit vanished and was replaced by an intimidating looking redhead. The reason as to why he shifted into this appearance was because this one was more combat ready than the last one as for now Ray had proved his usefulnes.

With the bag back on her shoulders, Sayla took the diary and started to leaf through it. The diary looked and felt old but the pages were dated from recent years. As Sayla went through it she'd read about a man named Fletch who watched people do things and was in service of a man namde Hector. His missions ranged far and wide and from the looks of it he was a decent spy. It was all basic stuff Fletch wrote down until he started to write about a mission where his target was one with ties to the underworld. It was here that instead of leafing through that Sayla really began to read. The target was a woman with a fetish for gas masks? Sayla would frown upon reading it but quickly shook her head and continued reading. Fletch went over that he observed a trade deal with multiple unseen or undocumented devil fruits. The trading partner was a CP member upon reading that line her eyes opened up with a shock, did the agent's superiors knew more than they told her/him? Fletch continued with his discription of that deal and spoke about how he took a shot at his target but noticed how his bullet turned into vapor. His location was compromised and in the panic shot the CP agent and a few guards before fleeing.

The rest of the details were hazy until the final note in this diary that really took her eye. He spoke about how he tamed the scale cats and was going to domesticate them. The last line upon reading it Sayla clicked with her tongue, an invasion of some kind was planned. Further investigation was needed to discern what kind of invation and when it'd take place. The agent took the diary and placed it in her bag while taking out a black like canister and put it in the inside of her suit. Letting it rest in a chest pocket. Afterwards she sighed as now she only realized the silence of this place, it'd appear nothing was inside these rooms. That was until she stood before the seventh and final room as a smell would come from it, the smell was fresh and she could tase the chicken in the air.

It was weird though the red headed woman would ponder on what was behind that door. She'd give a quick pulse with her mantra to detect if something was behind it, she'd do the same but with her tremor sense. The latter allowed her to get a more detailed layout of the room in front of her and the base in its enterity if it was small enough. The first intent was to give the room in front of her a thorough scan hoping to know a bit more. Before she'd move however her bag suddenly started to move, was it the box? The agent would think as she finally remembered it she'd quickly move back to the previous room to check out what on earth was happening to the box and to check its behaviour. If the weird movement stopped once she backed away from the chicken smelling room she'd know it reacted to something that came from there. It could be hostility or simply something more primitive. Food and hunger.

When she checked the box it was here that Sayla finally remembered her second objective to place this box and unlock it once on the moon base. Notes said that it was harmless for the mission but still there was this weird feeling of forbooding that the agent could not place. The agent would exhale and placed the box on the table of the guest room that had the diary and slowly started to open it up.

"Here goes nothing..."

Sayla her senses were on high alert though, one bad movement of whatever came out of this box and she'd noticed. If nothing came out of it and the chicken door had nothing behind it she'd slowly open it up and observe whatever it was that created that smell.

Moon Base - Surface Area
    Torgue, Suu, Amanita

Torgue's yelling and hostility got what he wanted, and before long Kenny revealed himself to be Benny. The guy was an explosives expert from the Toy Soldier Brigade, or one of the other revolutionary armies. The man was indeed a subordinate of Dr. Tungstein, as was Dr. Baghead, who was finishing up being treated by Suu. Turns out, Benny was an admirer of Torgue's handiwork, and even asked Torgue to sign one of his explosives. Torgue looked down at the stick, and then back at Benny, then back at the stick, and then back at Benny again. He continued to look stern and hostile.

"ANYTHING FOR A FAN!!"

The subject of explosives expertise seemed to chime a resonance in him, and Torgue signed his name to the stick of dynamite, if nothing more than for the admiration of explosives. After signing, Torgue turned to Baghead, and returned back to his cold, hostile self. He kept his fists in check as he heard out Baghead. Former scientist of marines turned scientist for the Toy Soldiers, he was here to destroy his creation and make amends. At this point, everyone was acquainted and identities of unknowns were known. No more secrets. Amanita was itching to get moving, and requested that she go ahead.

"Cage and the one girl took that elevator over there. The rest of us will take this one. As for you" Torgue spoke to Baghead directly "you're coming with me."

Torgue proceeded with Amanita to the right side elevator, making sure Baghead was following. Whoever else was joining the Torgue side of the infiltration of the compound needed to join at this point or be left behind. As Torgue made his way, he glanced back at the table, noticing one of the brochures that specifically spoke ill of Grandma Flexington. He picked up the brochure and read the title. The paper crunched, and with a miniatrue explosion of his fist, the brochure turned to dust in his grip.

"I swear on my Grandma that I will f(bleep)cking goddamn erase that bastard. NO ONE TALKS SH(bleep)T ABOUT MY GRANDMA AND LIVES."

They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Moon Base - Left Elevator
    Cage and Julia

Cage quickly made his way into the left elevator, only to see that Julia, the engineer, had followed him. The pair entered and the doors closed behind them, or rather before them. Whirring and movement soon followed, and silence, the awkward kind. After ruffling through her bag of knickknacks, but no pattywhacks, Julia would initiate conversation with Cage. To her, he'd seem the brooding type, seeking out revenge on the Bot for some unspeakable crime. In reality, Cage was just a man, from the hood, who hated owing money and hated being owed. He was a debt collector, and still in by habit. Blank had a debt he was to pay, and Cage was here to collect. Her inquiry was simply enough, but what she surmised is what made Cage chuckle. She thought that, due to the excessive amounts of notes left in Cage's bed, suit, etc, that Blank had kidnapped a lover of Cage. The brute could only hope to contain his laughter.

"Sheee-iiit... A brotha could dream..." Was all the response Cage could give. It was ambiguous, and thus didn't confirm nor deny Julia's guess.

In Cage's mind, that was an open ended answer for a reason. On one half, if Blank had kidnapped Delilah, he'd have opted to blow up the base and rid himself of both of those problems at once. On the other hand, if Delilah were his girlfriend, at least he'd be gettin some trim along with all of that crazy. More thoughts for a different time. For now, the pair watched as the elevator came to a halt, and the doors opened. The pair were released into a cube of a room. It seemed like it was a garden of sorts. Lights and sprinklers adorned the hanging garden, but only the lights were on. There were two doors on opposite ends of the room, each without a handle.

Cage first looked around at the garden. Garden variety vegetables were growing there. Nothing looked out of the ordinary besides the fact that it was a garden on the moon base. If the man thought about it, it'd make sense. Where else would anyone get food on the moon other than growing it themselves. But Cage wasn't a thinking man like that, so he didn't give a ****. His observations of the garden were simple enough, and Julia surveyed the doors. She alerted Cage that they might be touch activated.

"I betchu if I touched it with the sole of my foot, it'd open." Cage retorted, hood sarcasm at it's finest.

In the center of the room, Cage saw a crystal, that seemingly lead to other places in the room and beyond. Again, if Cage were a thinking man,
    he'd know that it indicated some sort of power grid, and that the crystal itself was likely the source. Instead, however, Cage simply glanced at it and ignored it cause it had nothing to do with him. He was more focused on the doors. He walked over to the door that Julia was knelt in front of. The pair could split and head through both doors, but it was likely that Julia wasn't a combat type of gal and would be ****ed on her own. So Cage opted to go towards the door she was near, and open it first. Extending his right palm, Cage would touch the door, waiting a bit to see if it opened. If not, the door would be met with the bottom of Cage's shoe, as he aimed to kick it down.

Blog Entries
    Moon Base - Surface Area
    Torgue, Suu, Amanita

The group would now be splitting up by this point. Cage would head off down the left elevator, followed by Julia who would claim that traveling alone was a bad idea. Soon enough both would be gone, off on their own adventure through the moon base. Next in line is Ray/Rohan. He would sneak off and head into the guest quarters of the base, alone, despite Julia's warning. There would be no one to follow him, well, Suu could, but she wouldn't. Rohan was on his own.

Finally was the group remaining. Suu would be patching up Baghead, who would be discussing matters with Torgue, along with Benny. It would seem the jammer was working fine, but was irrelevant cause Blank could just so happen to be able to track something, or in this case someone else.
    Still, the two revolutionaries offered to help. Suu was ready to side with this notion, in the event that the knowledge of Baghead being the father to the one who killed Grandma Flexington would stir the Fleet Admiral's anger, but Torgue would take the info pretty well.

Amanita would suggest that the group should take the right elevator, to which Torgue would also order as the elevator the group would take. Suu would finish Baghead's treatment and then make her way to the elevator. As she walked to it, she would flip up the hood of her raincoat over her head. Under the hood, those present could see that Suu had her game face on. This crash landing would likely be only the beginning of things, and the slime knew her skills would likely be needed.

Lets do this!

The slime would hop in the elevator. If there were a panel with buttons for floors, Suu would push a random button and grin. She knew not what floor they would end up, but she did know her actions would take them there. If there was no panel present, she would simply ride the elevator to whatever destination it was set to go. Depending on the size of the elevator, Suu would morph her body to take up as little space as possible, to avoid people having to cram themselves into a tiny elevator, at least as much as possible.