Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Kun - Sea
    The bar continued with its stagnant air, and Taiga was able to speak to the keep. Lumette would move past, going to the man who had grunted at her in distaste. Both had their focuses, but who would get an answer?

The barkeep's eyes opened a bit, wide and alert, when Taiga asked for him. Tilting his head, blonde flowing hair flopping with his movement, he'd smile but with a look of confusion in his face. Snake people was a bizarre subject matter, after all.

"Unless you are talking about the council, who I'd swear have colder blood than any human 'ive ever met, I couldn't say. Only incidents here was Bo and the Delvers in town... and another crew. Pirates who we'd thought died at sea. Hrm... what was their name..."

The barkeep would chew upon a name for that crew, allowing Taiga to digest the information. Government officials being called snake people was nothing new in the world; a very common joke, even. However, incidents were minimal, it had seem, for anything out of the ordinary. Perhaps, though, it wasn't an incident to this awful town.

Lumette, meanwhile, got a startled grunt from the disgusting man who scoffed at her. Moving and talking, she would insult the man in question,
    but that was expected; he insulted her. His retort was a muddled gruffing, his bloated eyes turning to look at Lumette.

"Blubaba! Insulting... Dagon take you, freak. Dagon take those serpents as well. You lot all thinking you own the docks! Honest men can't even work..." the blob man grumbled, gripping his drink and glugging it down. The others near him would bluba as well, agreeing. His words, though, had a deeper meaning.

The barkeep would speak up again, remembering that crew's name.

"The Excommunicated! They are ported at the docks, currently. They always bring good business and fanciful trade things... and wounds. As a doctor, they have helped me with so many oddities in how to harm a person. Fascinating, really."

The keep would look to the distance, eyes glossing over with praise for that crew entering the port. Or had entered the port. They have been settled for a few days now, despite the Delvers coming in over the past night or so. Of course, the Delvers don't use the actual port, for reasons Morticia explained as "we aren't well loved."

The official port, regardless, seemed to have the most interest for the town at the moment. If something was happening, it was at the port.

Rin
    The book keeper, before Jess moved to where she needed to go, would look at what he was reading.

"Well oh, this one ain't so much on plants oh. Instead, it goes over some strange things in the New World. Living oh creatures that look like dead trees. Nasty things by the looks of 'em. Once I finish, I can lend it out." the librarian said, giving a heart smile that had a pang of eventual reluctance. He knew deep down inside, customer service would have him relinquish that book, but he did not want to.

Fake plants were possibly as pertinent as real ones, especially if a floran was to tame them for herself. Regardless, Jess found the strange set up before her, looking at the found books. Suspicions would be suspended, and the floran began on the book on Mi Go. A complex book by how it was written, its topics were anything but concrete. A race, to speak of them, of insect looking things that were comparable to intelligent dragonflies.

Yet, these creatures were not insects. An adventurer who was arrested and "spirited away" had done studies on the things. They had found this creature, but only one, and knew nothing of it. Their research goes on to call them plant hybrids, with what they were hybrids with not something of this world. Details continued, with these things being able to use photosynthesis and could grow and regrow limbs, but much else in details was redacted. Not in the book itself, but the author had reported the details were removed before he could copy. A conspiracy was forming, it seemed.

The man continued, reading his novel of unknown title. Jess would avoid any intrigue, continuing with her book. Peace would take the library again. A sound of feet, however, would break that silence. The man would not look up, but there was another person who had entered. Robes,
    thick and black, with a lithe form hidden beneath it, walked through. Beneath the hood was the face of a woman who's features were delicate, but sharp. Eyes, almond and completely white, were alien enough, but were surrounded by paints of black and white. The woman in the robe had skull face paint over her face, making her appear grisly like a reaper.

Approaching the man with the helmet, she'd begin to speak, albeit in a language Jess knew nothing about. An enigmatic language that was smooth like light playing off a river's flow. The man understood, if only by his responses.

"I was correct. Have we befriended the Yuan Ti?"

Her words were impossible to know, but her face was easy enough to infer, as was her tone. Did they befriend the who's its? The woman, with a happiness in her tone and a smile in her eyes, implied yes. Confirmation was real.

"Do they know...? I imagine not."

Looking left and down, the woman shrugged, speaking again. A grin gripped the right of her lips, teeth showing, eyes thin and sneering.

"Good. The item is ours, so long as my old friend doesn't intervene."

Confused pitches would yelp from the woman as she spoke. One brow rose, the other remained, and her whites looked around the man for something.

"Her name now is Morticia. After she sabotaged my operations, she joined your sisters."

Rage took the grim woman's face, especially at the mention of 'sister.' Vehement tides of a raging river cursed from her lips, and it was easy to see how much she hated that word the man used. The man would chuckle, quietly, at the response, perhaps finding it cute.

"Come, we must depart while we still have daylight."

The man would close his book, never once lifting his head from it while he flipped through pages and spoke to the grim woman. Resting the battered thing down upon a shelf, he'd follow the woman, departing from the location. That was, only if he wasn't stopped.

Morticia

The streets had seemed to thin and crowds dispersed for lunch hour. The meeting she'd been to was wonderful, at least to Morticia, despite the memo being a gloomy doom filled thing. Details were discussed more fully, and the notice an old friend being in town never bode well for Morti. Short of the man she'd met, there were no old friends. Old enemies, or fresh enemies, she had plenty. Leaving the Sororitas was a mistake she knew was coming to bite her in the ass, but her problems ran deeper.

The Excommunicated were in town, and Morticia had once been a part of them. Their leader, The Dogmatist as he calls himself, was someone Morti did not want to meet, let alone face. He had means to ignore her poison and flames, but more he was always a step ahead. A plan, executed, whether she liked it or not. Oppose the plan, and there was a plan behind that to ruin it all.

A memory of her past came to Morti, before the Dyna stone ruined her. A memory of a time there was a plan, the Dogmatist at the cusp of success. A plan that didn't have a plan for when Morti thought different of what was happening. A plan ruined, and an empire shattered, from one simple motion of rejection.

"Snakes and lizards... snakes and lizards... I should've been a florist... kehehe..."
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Ellie, Kun - Rean Bar

The words from the barkeep indicate likely a miscommunication, or perhaps Taiga’s question wasn’t clear enough – not that he would blame the barkeep, whom instead called out the town council members as the ‘snake people’ Taiga asked about, citing their cold-blood attitude as his answer. The term snake people isn’t really a good term for a much better response but it is all Taiga had. Though he took note of the barkeep’s words on the council – maybe he would have to deal with these people, maybe not but he has a feeling eventually the crew might need to deal with the council members to solidify a proper foothold in this base. But that is a story for another time as the snake people would be the priority for now.

“Hm.”

But the other thing that definitely is worth finding out about is the fact that there is another pirate crew hanging around aside from them, the Delvers. A crew that apparently died at sea? Interesting note to take. With this information in mind, it seems more like dealing with supernatural forces than the snake people Morti is referring to. The Excommunicated. The barkeep managing the name of the crew whom he praises for their usefulness, able to bring in good business and trade for the town. A little confused whether or not incidents are related to the crew, seeing as how the barkeep isn’t really giving any more information that is useful for the snake people past incidents happening at the docks. Either way, Taiga knew he is done with the barkeep and ready to move on towards the docks for more information, a little cat and mouse game he is involved in.

“Well thanks a lot~ See ya. At the docks, Lumette.”

Calling out Lumette who moved to the origin of the growling patrons from the bar, perhaps not a good idea to cause a scene, but then if she did then Taiga will likely step in to help Lumette even if she doesn’t need it. Waiting for Lumette to leave for the docks, Taiga observed her creeping to the patron, unsure if she is ready to leave. Though if she have no intention of going to the docks then Taiga could just go on his own.

Blog Entries
    Lumette & Taiga - Rean Bar

Lumette's presence in the bar was clearly not a wanted one. The patrons were vile blobs of men with sunken, lifeless eyes. They stank of fish and sweat. There seemed to be a sense of hostility towards the siren. Taiga, fortunately, fared much better than her. He was getting valuable information from the barkeep. They talked about Dagon, the Delvers, and an unknown crew called The Excommunicated. They seemed to be a constant presence in these parts, bringing valuables and... wounds, strangely enough. The barkeep, apparently serving as a doctor as well, seemed to enjoy their arrivals.

"Hush blob. Tasteless blob. I would cut yooooouuuuu... but my nails are new and cleeeeeaaaan..."

She ran a single nail across the fat man's cheek, smiling widely to expose her longs, sharp teeth. She was vicious.

"Where are my serpentsssss blob..... where are my serpentsssss!"

Taiga called out to Lumette, who looked in his direction briefly before turning her attention back to the blob. She licked her lips before straightening herself and walking off, likely drawing more lingering glances from the patrons. She would walk over to Taiga and head on out the door. She wasn't about to waste more time here.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Pub Stuff
    The fat man would jerk away from the claw, blubber and oils flinging from him onto the hand. Disgusting as it was, it was to be expected; these men were hideous and sweaty. A short panic'd blubbering came from him

"Threatening me! Treacherous! I'll... I'll tell the council! Blubabababa!"

"Bloody ruffians... why you louts always threatening workers? Go to the docks with you! That's where you'll find those snakes. Kill 'em before we get the council on you!" another patron spoke out, the one nearest the threatened man.

The threatened patron panicked, swearing up and down that he'll tell the council as a claw made him sweat buckets. As a smell of ammonia took Lumette, another patron would speak up, saying the serpents are at the docks. It worked in line with the barkeep's words on the excommunicated.
    Taiga would leave the bar first, with Lumette following, a gory fight averted thankfully. Clearly, those patrons wouldn't stand a fight against either of the two Delvers.

The streets were gray and dismal, the sun high in the sky though completely covered by clouds and doom. A sorry sort of town, Taiga and Lumette could both see at they walked. People bustled about, faces bland, hair damp, clothes patched and old with sog. A gloomy town, and one that seemingly fit the captain so well.

Ahead, the duo could see a hunched thing looking through a window into a small store. The store sold some oddities, but nothing that was fascinating. Moon pens, space rocks, toys, bacon flavored seaweed candies; odd things no one really needed. That hunched thing would turn, and her head revealed. It was Morticia. A thin smile took her face as she saw her crew mates, before spinning back to the store, window shopping.

"Keehee... I see you two are taking my words to heart... how noble of you." whispered Morticia, should the crew get close, in her often patronizing tone.

"If you go to the good docks, the one's they won't let us use, pick me up some kelp. I want to eat... kelp." the voice droned from Morti, ever dry, and ever strange.

The captain returned to her window shopping, something deeply pressing her mind. However, pressing her to spill her inner beans was rarely a curt idea, and it was best to be patient. Kelp was a weird request, but well within the budget of the crew. If neither stayed, they could go to the docks, where they would find buildings and pubs, leading up to a fish market and several piers.

Seven piers in total, though only three had ships. One ship looked to be a black corsair's ship, with edges and folded wood designed to pierce waves, black sails lacing every which way. A lovely, vile looking ship of note, though it had no Jolly Roger and its crew were wickedly pale. Another ship was blocky and rounded, being a smooth rectangle. The outside was normal wood, and the cargo that was being unloaded looked to be books.

The final ship was a navy ship by its outside. It's flags, though, were not the marine normal. Instead, it seemed to indicate it was from Impel Down. Why the jailers were here was completely unknown, but the ship was a ghosted one; not a soul aboard. Not even someone to watch it.

From there, the markets were busy with the moans and groans of trade. Some excitement here and there, drowned out by fish being butchered.
    There was a stand with kelp fronds for sale, large bundles of the stuff. Besides that, the affairs were much the same.

There was a stand, however, that was selling peculiarities. Two robed figures watched the stand, performing trade with whoever wished it. Few did, as the items they sold looked like it'd come from an alchemy lab. Preserved things in jars, odd sphere trinkets that spun without anyone touching them, and books abound their wares.

"FTTB" - Ellie Q

Go-Mi Archives Plus - Jess

Since the two were ignoring each other, Jess wasn't interested in the helmeted guy much. As long as he did not disturb her studies, she did not care. The book on the Mi Go revealed itself to be intriguing enough, even though many details were excluded. Jess wondered how difficult it would be to track down the author; she would very much like to get her hands on one of those creatures, and she couldn't think of anyone else who might know where to find them. She would need to add that to the list of questions she had for the clerk, along with the book on the fake plants.

The peaceful reading session was doomed to end soon, however. A robed woman with intimidating face paint showed up, talking to the helmet person. While Jessamine mostly ignored her at first, the floran was a bit startled when the newcomer spoke in a strange language. As a result, she would be paying attention to the exchange between the two. She would wonder a bit about who the Yuan Ti were, but that though quickly receded into the back of her mind when Morticia's name was mentioned. Could it be, she actually stumbled at someone related to the quest that their captain had planned? As the strange duo rose to leave, she made a decision. She would follow them to find out more about what they were doing.

As soon as she could hear their steps on the stairs, she closed the book on Mi Go and picked up the cover-less book the helmet guy was reading before. She then hurried down the stairs as well, leafing through the pages to get a general idea about the content. The two should have enough of a head start to not notice what she was doing. Ideally, by the time she got to the ground floor, they would have just stepped out of the door. She'd call out to the clerk as she waved the book in the air: "I'm borrowing this one. Put it on a tab for Jessamine Caraway please," then stashed it away in her backpack. The guy seemed knowledgeable about plants, so she figured it would not be polite to just take his book without a word.

Checking the direction in which the weird duo was moving outside through a window, she gave them a generous head start before slamming a hat on her head to make it less obvious she wasn't human, and stepped out as well, heading in the same direction. She would try to not lose the line of sight on them, but kept as big a distance as possible. She was not a tracking expert, so she was sure she would be noticed if she stuck too close to them. Of course, there was a risk she would lose them this way, but she would cross that river when it came up.

World belongs to the lazy!

Blog Entries
    Lumette, Taiga - Towards the Docks

Lumette had a thin, malicious smile on her face as she left the bar with Taiga. The blobs were yelling and screaming. Names were invoked, councils to be called. The Delvers were making an impact in this small town. A thick, lingering smell of ammonia and sweat was stuck in her nose, but Lumette didn't mind too much. It was the smell of victory. The dark, grey streets of Miskon, with all their misery and lack of sunlight, were perfect for the mermaid. They were sent to the docks, where they would find the elusive snake people. Hopefully, Lumette could snatch one. Some distance before the duo sat a hunched individual.

"Captaaaaaain... I found no serpeeeeeentsssss"

Lumette, by the sound of it, was clearly deeply saddened by her lack of snake flesh. Morticia, as usual, didn't seem to care. She wished to eat kelp, and kelp they would provide. The two would soon leave their mysterious windowshopper of a captain behind, and head down to the docks. This was where they would find the excommunicated, and hopefully the snake people as well.

"The stench of fish, men, and.... a different one. Taiga, I think I found serpeeeeeentssss"

Lumette's eyes were drawn towards one of the ships. There were only three in total, but the one that stood out most was the Impel Down one. Lumette had heard plenty of stories about Impel Down's Death Destined. None of them good, yet all intriguing. She spotted two figures peddling their wares at a small stand.

"You get the kelp. I must ask about snakeessssss."

Slowly, she walked towards the two hooded figures. Their wares were of no interest to her, but certainly could be to anyone else. She would try to catch a glimpse of their faces.

"You twoooo. Are you snake people? I want snake people. Sell meeee snake peopleeeee."

Elsewhere, near Morti

The newscoo flew low, descending steadily until it reached the street where Morti was. It wasn't exactly uncommon to see a newscoo, but to see one sit down and hand-deliver a letter was... odd. This particular one carried a strange, small flag on its back. The jolly roger was that of the Ironbeards, same as on the letter. Once it had handed the letter to the Captain of the Deep Delvers, it took off again, flying back the way it came.

Quote Originally Posted by Letter

To Morticia,

I have come to understand that you're willing to aid us once again Morticia. That is excellent news.
    Naturally, we understand this comes at a price. We are willing to offer you a gigantic crab, captured by our Bosun off the coast of Linebeck Island.

It would make a fine fortress for you and your delvers. I've convinced the Bosun to release it to you.
    The leviathan is yours, in exchange for a meeting with the Mermaid Kraken Fis. An alliance is best when both parties stand to gain.

If this is agreeable, meet me in the Gravity Rises two weeks from now. We can perform the exchange then.

Sincerely,

Yennefer of Vengerberg.
    Last edited by Kunshu; 10-29-2017 at 11:51 PM.

Lumette, Taiga - Towards the Docks

As they were leaving the bar, Taiga caught a glimpse of two men making so much noise, with one of the patrons that Lumette have tried to rile up making more concerning threats to them with large and powerful organizations like the council. Ah yes, the council. For now, Taiga isn’t willing to delve too much into this whole council thing, but Taiga already have a feeling that their affairs would eventually cause problems with the town council. The samurai have already acknowledged the problems but will have to hold off till at least the snakes were dealt with. Leaving the bar with Lumette behind, they would travel across the gloomy town, a dead atmosphere filled with almost no air of positivity, bar the crew themselves and whoever else that is having fun in this sorry state of the town.

Eventually the duo would meet their Captain, Morti whom is either praising them putting efforts into the job she is tasking the crew to. Immediately taking the advantage that the duo is heading to the docks where their crew aren’t allowed to have proper access to, a fact that the Captain doesn’t seem to be all too happy about with the remark she gave, on how the docks they had were far inferior compared to the one the duo is heading down towards. Regardless of this, Morti still decided that she shall have kelp, for she is hungry. With that, the duo complied the request from the Captain.

“Sure.”

In response to the dry and monotonous tone coming from the Captain, a verbal response to indicate her request is being complied is better than keeping quiet. Though whether or not the kelp will be delivered back to Morti fresh is another problem. After a while more of travelling, the duo finally reached the bustling place at the docks where the crowd gathers by the market area which many stores are opened by up. Splitting up for their jobs, Lumette tasked Taiga for the acquisition of kelps for Morti, while she went by herself likely in search for snake people rather than shopping. Immediately heading down to one of the store where kelps are being sold to acquire a certain amount of kelps in small bags. With the kelps acquired, Taiga made note of the three ships, one a marine ship with a strange colour, but at the very least still recognisable by Taiga to be an Impel Down ship. Although he has a peculiar interest on how a World Government ship made its way over here, and having bad blood with said organization is enough reason to check the ‘ghost ship’ as there is no one guarding the ship. The second seems to be a trading merchant that seems to deal with books, but the third one is likely the pirate crew Excommunicated, given the ship’s colours and the crew members… being really suspicious. As Lumette is inquiring about snake people from a pair of suspicious hooded men, Taiga moves towards her and dropped off the small bag of kelp on her before making his way to the ‘pirate ship’.

“Hey. Would one of you be willing to entertain a question a two? Nothing too difficult. Something about some incidents happening around here with very… very weird snake people.”

Speaking out closest to the ones near the ship sailing the black colours. Perhaps answers could be better answered with these rowdy bunch, or so he hoped. But they could also be the snake people they were hunting, given their pale complexion. As Taiga asked a question, he kept cautious even at the person he is speaking too, but not showing that particular side openly yet, maintaining a strong composure but is prepared for anything.

Morti - Newscoo
    Heading back to her ship of mixed parts and scraps, Morticia would be stopped by a gull. A coo to be precise, it held a letter specifically for her.
    How it found her, she'd never guess, as these birds were damnable in their ability to find and deliver. Something that Morti would want to harness one day; the seeking powers of a news coo.

Coo leaving her behind, Morticia would read the note, only to eat it in a burst of sparks and fire from her mouth. No paper trails. The note itself, however, was something Morti would remember and scoff at. There was no way in all the seas she was going back to see Fis this soon. The last time, she was berated and chewed out by the massive cry baby, having used her horo powers to escape the wailing of a giant kraken. Harmonia, an old kin of Morti, would take her place.

Eventually, her labors would get Morticia back to her vessel, where she would slink into her cabin. To her secrecy, her astral form would leave the cabin, departing to investigate just how well her crew handles a problem entity like The Excommunicated.

Rin
    Eavesdropping, Jess would find herself in the hot bed of a mystery as the duo talked about a variety of things, including her own captain. They'd depart, and Jess would grab the book, holding onto as she went down the stairs in pursuit. Immediately, she found the book useless; its pages were absolutely blank. The man was wasting time with a blank book. A few pages in held only a title: Translations of the Deceiver.

Deceived by a book titled after the deceiver, Jess would rush to follow the duo, the two making their pace quickly as they had nothing in hand nor had to stop to let a librarian know they needed to check out. Her timing would place them leaving, only able to just see their forms out a window.

The librarian would look socked, speaking out to Jess that she needed to record it down, both in volume name and her credentials. After all, it was the process. Jess was gone, though, and the librarian sat grumbling, cursing the Delver's name as he could only think they were the cause of such a woman.

Trying her best to maintain, Jess would be behind the duo as they ducked through an alley together, heading towards the docklands. Hurrying,
    Jess would find the alley filled with dirt and dew, slime and grime, and the duo at its end, unaware of her. Dipping past another corner, even closer to the docks, the duo disappeared from sight. Once Jess caught up, she'd see a bit of the docks, the entire place only a block away at most.

She'd also see the man, his thin line of light staring at her. Arms raised, hands up, he'd make a show of a pose. Jess would see he was alone, though.

Above her, crouched to a window looking down, glowing with a faint wisp of silver, was the strange woman. Face (of skull make up and terrible grim contours) could be seen now through her hood pulled back, and Jess could see her open her mouth. What was only a whisper came out like mortar fire, and Jess could feel the weight of the air, and the sudden sonic boom, aim to crush her into the pavement. Her legs, seemingly the target of this burst, would be in crippling pain from the vibrations, but not in any way out of commission.

The sonic attack would fill the alley, being that is was a sound blast and something almost entirely unavoidable. Windows shattered and garbage cans shook and exploded, resonance bouncing within them like bombs. The woman would leap to the rooftops as soon as she was done, fleeing away as the man followed suit. To the docks they went, and Jess would need to recover from the sure vertigo.

Kun - Sea
    The docks, busy with their bustling life, would distract neither Lumette or Taiga. Lumette would move out to the stand of masked individuals selling oddities. Their hoods hide much of their faces, but it was clear they were strange underneath those folds. Whoever they were, they were suspicious.

Beneath their hoods, Lumette could see soft pink flesh, but not human skin. It was squishy like a blob fish, though shinny. The suddeness of her approach brought them reeling back, silent and offended.

"Sn-snake people? We are traders!"

The two would move forward, putting their close to Lumette's, trying to intimidate her with their proximity. Both had their hands to their hips,
    gripping at something, on account of Lumette's suddenness. She lacked a gentle touch, and these two weren't having it. However, their eyes would each widen, showing a scalely lid, as they stumbled backwards into their respective chairs. One sat, the other fell, but both saw something behind Lumette.

"Selling people is slavery. Pirate, do you like slavery? It's S. It's M. But reversed... jiijiiiji." a voice said, breathing on Lumette's shoulder with haughty air.

If the pirate turned, she'd find that the air had belonged to a rather large, seemingly blushing woman who was looking down upon her. A tongue peeped out of her lips, licking them like one would when they see a feast of delicious delicacies. The woman, her presence made, would stand to her total height, three times that if not more of the average Western man. She looked down upon Lumette, and her hungering eyes were pinned upon the pirate.

Taiga had an easier time, ariiving to the front of the corsair ship that sailed no flag. Black and purple with strange hues of other woods making the color, the ship had no tags no matter how much he searched. Close to it, close enough to speak out, Taiga would call to the crew, or anyone who would listen that was aboard the black ship. A few of the pale men would look down, looking at Taiga who had distrubed them. One made a comment, though Taiga had no idea what he said; this was not a language he knew. Alien, even, for it sounded nothing like any other dialect he might have known.

Instead, the men laughed, looking down at Taiga. One would speak out, this time in common tongues.

"Pitiful slave class, what about snake people? Aren't they just the human refuse, covered in scales? Go away."

Sneering and rude, the man would clearly be looking down upon Taiga. Not unlike the patrons in the bar, yet this man seemed to insist Taiga was of a slave class, and that humans were refuse. Indeed, this man didn't look normal; skin pale, eyes nearly black, ears pointed and up, and a face thinly gaunt. He might not have been human. None of the crew seemingly was.

Heckling and sneering continued, until an explosion nearby caused them to pause. What sounded like a sonic boom going off nearby would shake the docks. Paused for only a moment, the crew would disappear, yelling out in their tongue as they doned strange helmets and picked up an array of gear. Some had chains, other barbed sword, and others bizarre rifles.

They were making ready to set sail.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Lumette, Taiga - Docks - Snake People

Once more, Lumette's wish had gone unfulfilled. There were no snake people, only disappointment and weird smells. It was like a high school reunion, and Lumette disliked it. Winds were changing however, and for anyone who wasn't a sexually-motivated siren, for the worse. The traders were looking at someone behind Lumette, casting a large shadow over the three of them. Their trinkets would not save them now, for a steamy encounter awaited them. Lumette turned around to answer the feminine voice behind her. Her smile was wide, her eyes filled with lust.

"Is it? I wooooooonder... is it different from buying a pig for... feeeeaaasting?"

The woman before Lumette was gigantic. Her tongue slithering, forked like a snake. Lumette's eyes widened, her pupils dilated.

"Whooooo are you? You look tastyyyyyyyy... hmmmm"

Lumette's long fingers moved ever forward, trying to touch Kuko's thighs and see what this woman was made off. So far, all looked good. Lumette was certain to be entertained, in the most sensual, tv-friendly way possible.

The Port - Excommunicated? Ellie, Kunshu, Sea

Taiga’s presence and question seems to be unwelcomed by the crew members of the corsair ship, prompting the members of the crew to speak in a language Taiga have never heard of up till now, before laughing at Taiga, rudely responding to the samurai with a very condescending tone, insulting Taiga to be from the slave class. However, the samurai remain calm in face of the situation immediately degrading into a possible conflict, the members of Excommunicated would however continue to laugh, sneering at the same time. But immediately the situation changed when an explosion occurs, triggering the whole crew to gear up very quickly – wielding an array of different equipment from swords to guns, though more distinctively the helmet they donned on almost immediately. Taiga however felt that they might be the snake people, considering how they refers human as trashes, and their faces show not-so-human traits. As the crew gears up, Taiga wasn’t sure if Lumette around but then he might be able to deal with the majority of the crew, though having Lumette would make things much easier.

“Well, Morti said she only needs one.”

Having made the assumption that the crew are highly likely to be snake people, though even if they aren’t – Taiga might as well see where this will lead him to. Immediately putting his right hand near the scabbard of the sheathed katana, Taiga prepares as he decided to ask one last question to check if the crew fits the nature of the whole snake people, if they are then he would have found his target but if they aren't then likely another hopeful lead to said snake people. Not really showing a combative stance but his tone immediately shifts to an aggressive one.

"Would you point me in the direction for the snake people then? Or are you guys the snake people?"
    Last edited by Sea; 11-06-2017 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Decide against destruction.... for now