Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Guys, new crew goal... We need to find a way to create a giant marshmallow golem. We need Mr Stay Puft.

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...ll=1#post11255

Optical Orange - Incredibly reliable, but can be a dick. Sniper of the crew, but also takes care of decor, make up, hair style etc. Has a garden.

Last edited by Badshah; 10-27-2017 at 05:54 PM.

http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...ll=1#post11261

Valiant Vermilion- A dependable and cheerful girl. She's the crew's Doctor, but is also one of its best vanguards for battle. Her outlook on life can be useful for giving advice to the crew too.

I see my crop wasn't needed. >__>
    Last edited by Yukiko; 10-27-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Cynical Cyan
    The crew's armorsmith. Ready to support his allies with powerful armors and stylish apparel. Values appearance over personality.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Blog Entries
    Alright crew, the bank account is low. It is time for us all to pitch in and raise some money.

To that end, we are gonna have a bikini boat wash fundraiser. Participation is mandatory.

Blog Entries
    The Caverns of Ocean Deep

Halfway through the grand line there is a maelstrom. For some reason, this maelstrom goes down diagonally, rather than vertically. This massive escalator of water takes ships upon a pleasant ride to a system of caverns hidden deep underwater. These caverns stretch in various directions for hundreds of miles, and their natural abundance of precious metals, the plethora of new, undiscovered species, and their location amidst many trading routes have made these caverns a hub of activity for pirates and marines alike. The sheer size of the caverns has given settlers plenty of opportunities to establish cities and small ports situated along the many rivers and lakes that run underground. However, not all is good in the Caverns of Ocean Deep, for there are many caverns and roads yet to be claimed by civilization, and these are home to dangerous monsters. Yet it are these dangerous parts of the caverns that hold vast riches and discoveries to be made.

Civilizations within the caverns are plentiful, and become more and more dangerous the deeper one traverses into the caverns and away from the maelstrom's exit. Gigantic crystals within the caverns power most societies throughout the caverns and provide ample light to brighten the days of those living inside, yet the nature of the energy they provide is not known. Early experiments revealed that removing the crystals would quickly lead them to lose their power, thus leading to a system of massive power cables running throughout the inhabited parts of the caverns. The deeper one goes, the less of these gigantic crystals there are.

Maelstrom's End

The first city any visitor to the Caverns of Ocean Deep encounters. It is a massive port city, and the last time visitors see sunlight. The entire city is powered by a network of massive cables running from the crystals on the ceiling to the various power plants across the city. Marines have a base here, and the city offers a plethora of amenities to visitors. A large river runs from the end of the maelstrom through the city, and further into the deeper parts of the caverns. Salt mining is a valuable enterprise here, and is ran by the Eastern Grand Line Trading Company, which controls vast parts of the city.

- City governed by the Council of 12
    - Council of 12 comprised of powerful entrepreneurs from various districts
    - Large salt mines on the edge of town
    - Many shops that sell rarities only found in the caverns
    - Guides offer trips deeper into the caverns

Stahl Corporation Caverns

Accessed by an offshoot located at least a week from Maelstrom's End, these tunnels are much smaller than the regular caverns, and open up into a large lake with acidic qualities. In the center of the lake, there is a sinkhole, which goes deeper than the eye can see. The Stahl Corporation rests upon a ridge, hovering precariously over the lake. The corporation investigates the nature of the caverns, and is strictly off-limits to outsiders. This particular cavern is home to many dangerous creatures, most of which fly and are highly carnivorous.

- Only known population is the Stahl Corporation and their staff
    - Entrance to this offshoot locked off most days
    - Gigantic steel locks in place to keep people out
    - Rumors of horrible experiments surround the corporation
    - Stahl ran by an unknown scientist who has a seat on the Council of 12
    - Lack of crystals in the cavern leads to a lack of light

Abyss Heights

One of the last places in the caverns where civilization can be found, Abyss Heights is a city built around a massive ravine. The river from Maelstrom's End ends here, and falls into the deep depths below. There are precious few power crystals here, and as a result the city is much darker than Maelstrom's End. For most, this is at far as they'll go into the caverns. The city is home to outlaws and riddled with crime. Laws are in place, but rarely enforced.

- Haven to pirates and other scum
    - Illegal salt trading happens here
    - Rumored monsters at the bottom of the abyss
    - Deepest known inhabited point is 1000 metres, after which nobody has ever returned.

Coldrend

A massive, frozen, underwater lake on the northern side of the caverns. While close to Maelstrom, it takes about a day to get here from the city. A small, heavily armored train runs between the city and the town of Frolic, at the edge of the lake. The walls of this part of the cave are made entirely out of ice, and the abundance of crystals makes it brighter than most other areas. Snowy mountains surround this parts, and the ceiling is at least 2 kilometers up into the sky. Small fishing villages surround the massive lake, and the villagers jovial and strong.

- Fishing happens here, though the fish are strange and found nowhere else
    - Villagers are strong, as needed for cutting through the ice
    - The Warm Hole is an event that happens every years, where the center part of the lake thaws and heats up for unknown reasons.
    - The event is a reason for celebration, and times are good
    - Armored Train runs twice every week, and is heavily armored for a reason.
    - Many dangerous creatures in the tunnels between Maelstrom's End and Frolic

The Green Finale

Named because it's the very deepest part of the caverns where humans will go, this gigantic forest is home to many species; most of which dangerous enough to require an entire regiment of marines to handle, if the monsters are at their weakest. Many attempts have been made to settle here, all of which failed. Beyond this place, few know what to expect.

- Rumored to hold the ruins of an ancient civilization
    - Stahl researches come here sometimes, and are the only ones capable of surviving here for long.
    - Stahl has 83% mortality rate for researches who come here
    - Said to contain insects dangerous enough to wipe out a village
    - Takes at least 2 weeks to travel to from Maelstrom's End.
    - Many species of trees and animals can only be found here.
    - Crystals here different from the other crystals found in the caverns

More to be added

Rules:
    - Don't be a dick.
    - Don't wantonly interrupt other's RP. It's okay to ask first.
    - Quests must be approved by GM.
    - More always to come.
    Last edited by Kunshu; 11-25-2017 at 01:20 AM.

You'll get access to Akari's bod when you earn enough before hand.

Blog Entries
    /touches Akari's butt anyway

There's a price to pay for that. I wont say what, but you'll know it when it happens.

Graceful Gold
    http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...ll=1#post47732

Stella is a curious mix of caring and sarcastic. She sings for the crew to keep their spirits up during long travels.

cropped image url: https://i.imgur.com/vFTMH1n.jpg

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why are we moving funds to CRS box? Just let me know what we need. I have plenty of excess items that we probably don't need to purchase anything