Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    The Summit - Base of Summit
    The Ancients Awaken - The Labyrinth
    Seizen

Seizen patiently heard Scylla's answers about what she was as Seizen continued to observe the fight with the Titan. Evidently Scylla referred to herself as the Mother of all the Fallen and that originally the Fallen served the Titans before rebelling and were cast down. Seizen did not believe this to be particularly pertinent information to his current mission but he still filed it away in his mind in case it became relevant at some point.

Next after revealing her origins, Scylla spoke about how Pandora's Box held the power to defeat the Titans and that Oldgate and Majuro had once used it before. Now with the Titans reawakened, Pandora was too and that she was located inside Daedalus' Labyrinth and that the Oracle held the way to reach the labyrinth. Scylla then pointed to a faint light off in the distance when she mentioned the Oracle to signify that that was the Oracle. Looking in the direction that Scylla pointed, Seizen narrowed his eyes before speaking.

So that is the Oracle? Should I take it to mean that we need to kill the Oracle in order to reach Daedalus' Labyrinth?

Mount Ida - Inside the Titan
    The Ancients Awaken - The Core!

[Johnny]

Knelt in front of the now Bhudda Johhny was the Giant Father. The Father cursed underneath his breath. It seemed this was not the first time he felt such an aura. The reborn Johhny of Love stated the words of the Sky. Carrying his late wife and Oldgate's words, Johhny stood triumphant. The reborn man raised the sword, glowing golden with terrible power, at the giant Father. He demanded the Father's surrender. The Giant Father looked to his left, seeing Gaia in pieces. His eyes gleamed over to Irra, standing over a miniature size of him. Thunder overflowed from her body, and threatened the man much the same.

The Giant Father looked back at Johhny, before smirking. Pride carrying the giant on, he would know no surrender. The Father's arms were cocked back. Like Gaia giant before him, phoenixes formed on his hands, haki holding together the steam. They aimed to plow into Johhny. The Father's hate would not subside by mere words. He sought victory still.

"ROOOOOAAARRRR!!!!"- the giant roared, lunging at Johnny

A few seconds after the phoenixes would be set to hit the reborn Johhny, and after Johhny would respond to the Father, a white light took over the area from past the large volcano structure. A dragon-esque figure had appeared in the distance, followed by an old man bearing two swords. Behind the light was the outside of the Titan; the old swordsman had cut the Titan open once more. Falling to one knee, clearly exhausted and body battered, the old swordsman turned to Johhny and Irra. The swordsman's voice went over the now roaring lava around them.

"THERE IS NO TIME LEFT! DID YOU DESTROY THE CORE?!
    UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TRAPPED WITHIN THE TITAN FOREVER, WE MUST GO NOW!!"
    - Sky Chancellor Ichimonji said

The Chancellor of the Sky Council, Ichimonji, warned the two men. Behind him, the wound was slowly closing.

[Irra]

[OCC: Ew. Making me reveal before I wanted to reveal.]

The Father looked up at Irra, lightning crackling on her body. The Father had felt that aura before, and he cursed under his breath. His strength was gone, and now he looked at the end. Looking for aid, the Father would find none. In the distance, Johhny had turned into a Bhudda, the power of Oldgate flowing through him. Much like Irra, the reborn Johhny stared down at the Giant counterpart of the Father. The Revolutionary was ready to strike. The Father grit his teeth. Before she did, the Revolutionary would take a pause. Within her, she addressed Roku. It was clear now the old man had left out much of his story. There was long pause, as the old man took the decision on answering her query.

Beware of your Pandora.

"I'm sorry, Irra-san. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before.
    It was a promise to a great old friend, and to speak would be to desecrate his memory.
    But now, it is time. The true story of Kogen Ol' D Gate. The story of Pandora's curse, before it claims you as well."
    - the old man said

Spoiler: Flashback
    The camera whirled into Roku's eyes. He told the tale of the day inside Olympus, many decades ago. The old man picked up where he left off (re-read). The story changed for the true version of events. - Roku's eyes traced the end of the room, and his eyes widened at what he saw. A young Oldgate was suspended in the air, and a dark blob held him by the neck. As soon as the door blasted open, the black blob disappeared, and Oldgate fell to the ground. The young officer rushed towards Oldgate, turning him over.

"Kogen! A-a-a-are you alright?! What happened?"- young Roku said, bringing Oldgate to a seated position
    "W-W-W-ho am I, Roku-chan?"- the young Oldgate asked, his eyes watering
    "Why, thy is the savior of the Sky! You and Majuro felled the Father and saved us all!"- the young Roku answered

Oldgate's head fell. He brought his hands to his face, embarrassed. Oldgate wept. Like a mother would a baby, Roku rocked the young Oldgate. It wasn't long before the young Oldgate whispered three words. Words that would make the young Roku stand up in shock.

"I-I-I-I killed her, Roku.
    I'm no savior. In my quest for power, to defeat the Titans, I committed the unforgvable sin.
    Majuro tried to stop me. B-b-b-but.... it was the only way to save the Sky. To gain Pandora's power...

I KILLED MY CHILD WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!"
    - Oldgate screamed, falling into a deep state of despair
    "Ol' D Gate would never forgive himself.
    In his quest for power, to save the Sky, he killed his only child. Blinded by power, he forwent love.
    For the rest of his life, he would spend it trying to make the Sky a haven for races, so her sacrifice would not be in vain."
    - Roku said

Those words would invoke a flashback for Irra. The words of Queen Aphrodite. 'Never quite shook what he did to Pandora.' Yet, the funeral was a celebration. A celebration of the change that paced the way for race relations for the test of time. For the nightfall that brought light. There was a striking similarity between the power-hungry Revolutionary and the power-hungry young Oldgate. Both striving for power to defeat an insurmountable foe, one of Titans and another of World Government. The words at the end came again 'Beware of your Pandora'. There was an image that struck Irra like a truck. A blond-haired young woman with a bubbly personality.

Irra's Pandora: her daughter, Lyza.

"The curse of the Sky runs through your veins, Irra-san. There is no escaping it.
    Beware of your Pandora... Lyza will be a sacrifice in your quest for power."
    - Roku said, finishing his truth

The Father grit his teeth. Pride carrying the Father on, he would know no surrender. With a roar, the Father jumped upwards, arms blowing up with haki. He aimed to ram into Irra. The Father's hate would not subside. He sought victory still.

A few seconds after the Father would be set to hit Irra, and after Irra would respond, a white light took over the area from past the large volcano structure. A dragon-esque figure had appeared in the distance, followed by an old man bearing two swords. Behind the light was the outside of the Titan; the old swordsman had cut the Titan open once more. Falling to one knee, clearly exhausted and body battered, the old swordsman turned to Johhny and Irra. The swordsman's voice went over the now roaring lava around them.

- Sky Chancellor Ichimonji said

The Chancellor of the Sky Council, Ichimonji, warned the two men. Behind him, the wound was slowly closing.

[Seizen]

In the distance, not too far away, the Titan roared. Massive explosions both inside and outside the Titan made the being fall on its feet. Its roar had turned from threatening to one of worry. The Sky Warriors and the Fleet Admiral were pushing for the last attack on the Titan. On the ground, things were calmer. Scylla had revealed to Seizen her true face, and noted the Sky's real treasure. The treasure the unknown man spoke of: Pandora's Box. A power strong enough to defeat a Titan. Scylla was the key to unlock the portal to Daedelus's Labyrinth. Noting the Oracle in a white light, Scylla willed herself up and gave chase. The Fallen would remain back over Priest Meepoman's corpse.

Before treading on, Scylla would answer Seizen.

"We Fallen know of the power of the Sisters of Fate.
    The Oracle weaves the threads of fate. Begone those who stand against it.
    Let us pray the threads makes the Oracle present us the portal without a fight."
    - Scylla responded, before taking off

The white light would weave through the charred ground. Upon Scylla closing in, the white light would take form. An old woman, barely four feet tall, would take form. Her wrinkles rested upon her large mouth, and her white hair draped down over her frail body. The white light surrounded her, as white as the color of her eyes, every trembling. The Oracle would turn to Scylla, and the young woman would stop. The Titan would roar once more, before The Oracle snapped her fingers. As if on command, the Titan fell back; she knew. Seizen had many questions until now, but it was Scylla's turn.

Even if they could get to the Labyrinth, only one option remained to survive it.

"The Labyrinth. Only one has said to know the secrets to survive it. Daedelus. Where is he?"- Scylla asked

"How quaint, child. In front of your eyes, and ye cannot see.
    Daedelus is a Titan scorned. One who chose to hide the power to defeat his brothers after they disthroned him.
    He awaited the chance to resurrect Pandora. Daedelus chose this funeral. He chose to use ashes to cause uproar."
    - The Oracle said

Scylla's eyes would widen. She remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked man
    "By thy moon end on the day twice, the funeral shall begin.
    To obtain thy riches of the Sky, thy mission is simple:
    Insult the gods with fire.

There is no great invention, from fire to flying,
    which has not been hailed as an insult to some god.
    Set the bodies of Majuro and Oldgate on fire. Let their ashes cause uproar.

Let the gods themselves burn in insult."
    - the cloaked man said, his eyes glowing red
    Last edited by Ichimonji; 08-12-2018 at 03:19 AM.

Irra sought an answer from Roku, and soon, she had her answer. It had been Lyza all along - she would be the sacrifice for Irra's lust for power. Irra clenched her fists, as if distraught by the thought of what Roku had said. Her head bowed down and a shadow cast over her face. Her body trembled, and it looked like Irra had been thrown into a state of nervousness. The Father jumped, probably using this chance to strike down Irra. However, right before the Father's fists were about to reach Irra, her head suddenly straightened back up, the shadow disappeared from her face, and there was a big smile on her face. The power that had amassed in her body focused on the palm of her right hand and when she lifted her hand up to block the Father's attack, a big beam of energy would erupt from the palm of her hand, most likely blowing the Father away violently, if her borrowed power was as great as stated. If the Father was blown back down, and Irra continued to stand in power, she would speak. She spoke to none in front of her, but rather, to Roku who was inside her. And yet, she spoke aloud, happy.

''So it was Lyza all along, huh?

Don't speak of my daughter as some side character, Roku! She can handle herself better than I can! I guess it's time for me to meet her soon.
    ''

Irra said. While Roku's warning and the prophecy were without a doubt correct, and Irra had plenty to worry about if she continued living the way she has up until now, there was one thing, one unwavering thing that kept her optimistic. And it was her boundless confidence in her own daughter.

A big amount of light suddenly shone into the area, and Irra looked over toward it. Her dear friend, Ichimonji, had managed to cut his way into the Titan once more. His voice loud and powerful, Ichimonji warned that they had to destroy the Titan's core quickly if they wished to get out of there alive. Irra clenched her fists and grinned.

''I have my answer now.

JOOOOOHNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ''

Irra shouted, her Hao-shoku no Haki aiding in how notable her volume was. Irra pushed off of the air and rocketed toward the pumping volcano. Calling onto her ally, who also wielded immense power in this moment, Irra decided now was the time to put an end to this. After all, she wanted to go see her daughter after all of these years.

Rocketing toward the pumping volcano, Irra started to focus her power. A gate at the knuckles of her left hand housed one of her Warship Weapons - the Warship Pacifista Laser Cannon. A gate at the knuckles of her right hand housed another one of her Warship Weapons - the Warship Gaon Cannon. Ripping through the air toward the volcano, if Irra managed to approach it, she was ready to strike, counting on Ichimonji's assistance if the Father tried to interrupt her in any way.

''Bite the dust, Titan.''

Irra said, gritting her teeth. She would unleash it all. Right before reaching the volcano, Irra's body transformed into the big version of her castle form once more. She threw both of her arms forward in a double fisted punch. From her left fist, the Warship Pacifista Laser Cannon was unleashed. From her right fist, the Warship Gaon Cannon was unleashed. The two combined. Irra's fists unleashed a giant sized Rokuougan at the same time, and all of Majuro's power poured out as well, all of it combining into a rippling shockwave of yellow and blue, raging with electricity. The final result was an assault of unprecedented power unto the Titan's heart.

''WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!''

A mother's love knew no bounds when transformed into protective might. Irra wouldn't allow herself to fail.

Last edited by kakashi19283; 08-13-2018 at 04:44 AM.

[Johnny]

At Johnny's call for his surrender, the Giant merely smirked and got up. Johnny sighed.

"I knew you wouldn't, but I wished you would."

Even in the face of the Giant's hatred and pride, Johnny's words were tinged with sorrow. But there was no more time for words as the Giant cocked his arms back, twin phoenix of haki bounded steam forming from his fists. The Giant roared as he attacked Johnny. But Johnny was already ready. Once black clouds now turned gold streamed forth from his Golden Eisen Sword, splitting into two streams that formed twin draconic heads, their golden color adding a sense of majesty to them. The two dragons met the two phoenix, and again the powerful clash of two hakis could be felt.

But after the clash, something else happened. In the distance was a burst of white light. From it came a old man with two swords. From the light, Johnny could see sky. The old man dropped to one knee in exhaustion, and even from the distance Johnny could see the man look toward them. He recognized the man as the Sky Chancellor Ichimonji, though he'd only seen him before briefly.

"EHHHH?!?!?!?!"

Johnny shouted in his mind. Trapped in the Titan? That's where they were? Honestly Johnny hadn't thought about it upon exiting Irra and seeing the strange terrain, but eh?! Inside the Titan?

"JOOOOOHNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''

Irra's shout shook him from his surprise. Right, there was no time for that. They had to destroy the core, which was probably that volcano-looking thing. But first, Johnny had to take care of something. As the twin dragons clashed with the twin phoenix, Johnny darted toward the Giant.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU!!!"

With that, Johnny balled up his free hand into a fist and swung it at the Giant's face. Then he activated his Milky Shoes and flew over to the core along with Irra. As Irra unleashed all of her power upon the core, so to did Johnny. He gripped the Eisen Sword with both hands, pouring all his haki into it along with the power of the golden light. The twin dragons that had sprouted from the blade began to coil around each other before merging into a single, giant dragon that glowed brightly with the golden light.

"Take this! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!"

Johnny swung the Eisen Sword, the golden dragon launched at the core with all his might, might fueled by the power of Oldgate, Johnny's love for his family and the Sky they lived in, his anger at those who would try to destroy the Sky he loved, and his anguish from the man he had been that ran away after his wife's death. Johnny poured all of his heart into his attack, to free the Sky and everyone in it from this nightmare.

The Ancients Awaken - Escaping The Core!

[Johnny | Irra]

[OCC: I'm going to RP the escape from Bitch Mountain to move things along]

Looking down on the Giant Father, the now reborn Johnny responded with sorrow. Pride beckoning him forward, the Giant Father attacked. Johhny met him with majestic power, the haki clashing once again. This time, Johhny had the upper hand, and the golden power combined with his own Eisen haki broke through. The attacking phoenix splintered, the dragon eating it whole. It continued on the Giant Father, forcing him to fall back. The dragon opened up his torso, leaving a large open gape. Irra found herself in a similar situation. The Father lunged at her, but the Revolutionary was ready. In a show of godly power, a beam of electricity blew the weak Father back, forcing him to crash against his Giant counterpart.

In a bright light, Ichimonji appeared, beckoning the two to escape before being permanently stuck inside the Titan. With a balled up fist, Johhny brought it towards the now fallen Giant Father. The explosion of power and haki engulfed it and the Father; their eyes turned white, unconscious. With a commanding shout, Irra called Johnny. Both warriors cloaked in power joined forced, intent on taking down the core. In a show of the Power of Love, Johnny and Irra unleashed their wrath on the pumping volcano. There was a gigantic explosion, and the volcano ruptured. The core began to implode, lava pouring out in masses. Suddenly, it exploded outward, like a volcanic eruption.

They had done it.

"MAKE HASTE!!! GET ONNNNN!!!!!!!!!"- Ichimonji screamed, a dragon of wind taking flight

Flying by the two beings was a Wotan-sized dragon. Its wings and body were kept together by markings of haki. Ichimonji, acting as its head, maneuvered through the shifting lava wasteland. Irra and the now human-sized Johnny jumped on, and the dragon soared into the bright light. The wound was closing rapidly, and it seemed they would make it, but behind them the lava and explosions caught up. The golden light in Johhnys eyes and the blue light in Irra's eyes left them. Majuro and Oldgate's power left them. The two spherical balls of light shot out, weaving by each other and hitting the eruption behind them. A burst of golden shockwaves and blue electricity held the eruption back, as the dragon shot out the gut of the Titan.

"BOMB BOMB NUKETACULAR!!"- Fleet Admiral Torque shouted
    "AEOLUS MAXIMUS!!!- Omega shouted, her aura exploding
    "TITANFALL WAVEE!!!!!"- Icarus shouted, a white light cast

Suddenly, Fleet Admiral's cursing would greet them. A humongous explosion occurred above them, it's windfall forcing the dragon to dissipate, and the three warriors fell. Above them, high above the clouds and on the Titan's head, a plume of smoke and the force of a hurricane signified a make-shift nuclear bomb going off. The Titan wailed in pain, before red bright lights appeared on its body, from both inside and outside. The Titan exploded outward, shooting out magma everywhere. Pieces of magma, forming a mountain, were all that was left. The Sky Warriors had defeated the Titan from inside and outside.

The body of Ichimonji would crash in the now lava wasteland that was Mount Ida. The black ashes from the Titanfall blotted out the sun. As far as the eye could see was charred ground and pockets of lava. Bodies of the Fallen littered the ground, along with destroyed Sky spaceships. Far in the distance, the City in Erie lay in ruins. Large transport ships could be seen in the distance. There was an unusual calm. Yet, questions were still unanswered. Specifically, who was Pandora? Who was the Light in Leanne's Eyes? In the middle of the wasteland, a bright light shone. Johnny would recognize it; he had sensed it once before. It was the Oracle.

Inside Irra, a voice echoed. One with a tone she had never heard before.

"LET.... ME.... OUT....!"- Sensui's voice echoed, angry and firm

The merman's aura flared with the will of the Chosen Ones. He had questions. The Oracle had answers. One need not look no further than those eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Flashback
    "Thy humans and your ignorance... Dionys has fallen.
    Thy want answers? Look no further than those eyes."
    - Leanne shockingly said, pointing towards the Oracle's glowing white eyes

The Ancients Awaken - Escaping The Core!

[Johnny | Irra]

When he clashed with the Giant, the added power of the golden light made Johnny the victor. The twin gold dragons tore through the Giant's arms and broke open the being's chest. His accompanying fist knocked the Giant out, bringing their battle to an end. The current threat diminished, both Johnny and Irra had moved to the core and unleashed their full powers on the Titan's heart. The combined attacks proved too much, and the volcanic core began to explode, lava pouring out everywhere. There was no doubt, the Titan was defeated, and this nightmare was coming to an end.

"MAKE HASTE!!! GET ONNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

The old man from earlier appeared, acting as the head of a large dragon bound together by haki. How exactly it was created was a question for another time, as they quickly jumped on and escaped from the collapsing Titan's innards. The wound through which he had entered was starting to close and the explosions of lava were quickly catching up. Just as he thought to ask Irra to use her weapons to buy them time, he felt the golden light leave him. He also saw blue light leave Irra. The two lights shot out back towards the explosions, intertwining like two dancers before impacting the encroaching lava. Shockwaves of golden light and electrical blue kept the explosions at bay. Johnny watched the spectacle with a smile, giving thanks to the two that, even in death, protected the Sky.

They managed to escape, but a giant explosion rocked them, causing the old man's dragon body to collapse. Now in freefall, Johnny activated his Milky Shoes to fly, and used his Eisen Sword to form a giant hand that caught Ichimonji as he fell. Irra would no doubt use her own means to keep afloat or control her fall. Johnny watched as the last explosions of the Titan rocked the Sky, before a stillness took over. He looked around to see bodies of Fallen and destroyed ships, and in the distance he could see the ruined city of Erie. The Sky had survived, but at a heavy cost.

As he looked around, his Mantra picked up on someone. He turned in the direction of it and saw a light. A light he recognized.

"...The Oracle."

Johnny flew over towards her. He had questions for this woman, and he wouldn't take any cryptic bullshit. He remembered what Leanne had said before, about Dionys falling and the answer being in the Oracle's eyes. He'd need to check on Leanne too, since he had questions for her as well, but the Oracle was the big fish right now. She knew a lot about what happened, even seemed to be aware of what was about to happen before it happened. Hell, she might have been part of this. They would need to find out.

"Old woman, Oracle."

Johnny spoke upon reaching her.

"I have questions, about what happened to Dionys, this Titan, Leanne, everything. If you really are an Oracle, you'll know what I want to know. So tell me! Where is Dionys?! Who is Leanne?! AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING?!?!?!"

He said the last pointing at the Titan's remains.

How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    [Seizen]

Seizen and Scylla began heading toward the Oracle while Scylla answered Seizen's question about would they have to fight the Oracle. Before they left, Seizen looked back at the corpse of the fox and the new devil fruit near it. Originally Seizen had wanted to acquire said fruit to later sell but seeing it now surrounded by Fallen, he chose not to as he was not sure Scylla or the other Fallen would give it up without a fight.

As the pair made their way to the Oracle, Scylla mentioned how if they were lucky and Fate was on their side, then they might not need to fight the Oracle and that she might present the portal to them without trouble. Eventually they reached the Oracle who began to converse with Scylla. Seizen remained quiet as this happened until something the Oracle said caused him to furrow his brows before speaking up...

Ashes? Our associate mentioned that the bodies of Oldgate and Majuro should be desecrated through immolation. They were desecrated but not through fire and afterwards the bodies disappeared.

After speaking, Seizen looked off into the distance and noticed other people heading towards the Oracle too.

Hmm... It would seem we have company...

Irra's and Johnny's combined efforts destroyed the volcano, which served as the core, the heart, of the Titan. The moment the volcano was destroyed, eruptions of lava came forth, threatening to swallow all. By that time, Irra and Johnny were already on their way out of the Titan, flying on top of a dragon. The lava closed in from behind, and Irra was about to act when suddenly, Majuro's and Oldgate's energies burst from Irra and Johnny, intertwining in a dance before impacting the incoming lava. It was over. Irra and Johnny had defeated the Father and Gaia, and Majuro and Oldgate had protected the new generation, making sure that they made it out alive. On top of a dragon, from the hole that was a big, gaping wound in the body of the Titan, Irra and Johnny came flying out. The Titan exploded behind them, and the explosion sent Irra and Johnny flying. The latter had Milky Shoes, so Irra did not need to worry about him. As for Irra, she used Kamisori and stabilized herself, disappearing a few times before suddenly appearing on the ground, skidding to a halt. The Titan exploded one last time, signalling its ultimate end.

The Sky had won, but at a great cost. The lanescape was a scene of utter destruction, charred for as far as one could see. Irra took a few deep breaths to recompose herself and then sat down, putting her weapons to the side.

''Finally, it's over...''

Irra said. Suddenly, an angry Sensui's voice echoed inside her castle. Irra looked into the distance, seeing the Oracle. A gate opened on her body and Sensui was let out. Irra did not stand up, nor did she approach the Oracle. She was tired. For now, she just observed.

Irra's and Johnny's combined efforts destroyed the volcano, which served as the core, the heart, of the Titan. The moment the volcano was destroyed, eruptions of lava came forth, threatening to swallow all. By that time, Irra and Johnny were already on their way out of the Titan, flying on top of a dragon. The lava closed in from behind, and Irra was about to act when suddenly, Majuro's and Oldgate's energies burst from Irra and Johnny, intertwining in a dance before impacting the incoming lava. It was over. Irra and Johnny had defeated the Father and Gaia, and Majuro and Oldgate had protected the new generation, making sure that they made it out alive. On top of a dragon, from the hole that was a big, gaping wound in the body of the Titan, Irra and Johnny came flying out. The Titan exploded behind them, and the explosion sent Irra and Johnny flying. The latter had Milky Shoes, so Irra did not need to worry about him. As for Irra, she used Kamisori and stabilized herself, disappearing a few times before suddenly appearing on the ground, skidding to a halt. The Titan exploded one last time, signalling its ultimate end.

The Sky had won, but at a great cost. The lanescape was a scene of utter destruction, charred for as far as one could see. Irra took a few deep breaths to recompose herself and then sat down, putting her weapons to the side.

''Finally, it's over...''

Irra said. Suddenly, an angry Sensui's voice echoed inside her castle. Irra looked into the distance, seeing the Oracle. A gate opened on her body and Sensui was let out. Irra did not stand up, nor did she approach the Oracle. She was tired. For now, she just observed.

Mount Ida - The Wasteland
    The Ancients Awaken - Pandora's Box!

[Johnny | Irra | Seizen]

The party landed in the charred earth. An apocalypse had turned Mount Ida into a wasteland. They had won, but what remained? In the distance, a white light signified the Oracle. There were two people with them, a man and a woman. Irra and Johhny would not recognize they were Seizen and Scylla, responsible for awakening the Titans. Irra stayed back, and Johnny blitzed the Oracle. A voice came within Irra, and the Revolutionary opened the gates to her body. From Irra's body came a golden streak of light, passing Johhny. Roku, Queen Aphrodite, Xing, and Leanne jumped out of Irra's body after, and gave chase to the streaking golden light.

Like a laser, the golden light hit the Oracle like a truck. Sensui's hand on her neck, the merman dragged the Oracle a few feet, before coming to a halt. The Commander's aura was roused, and his voice ful of anger.

"YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! THE TITANS.... THE FUNERAL....
    MY FATHER'S MEMORY DESECRATED!!! YOU KNEW AND YOU DID NOTHING!!!"
    - the merman said, before bringing his fist to her in anger

There was a large explosion. The merman punched a crater where he lay. A white light appeared behind him, taking shape of the Oracle. Sensui had hit the ground. She turned her head slighty, before walking away.

"The strands of fate stand unmoving.
    Change them a mortal cannot."
    - the Oracle said, before waking away

The Oracle began to walk away. Her calmness was a rarity in this wasteland. Suddenly, her path was barred. All around her, figures of the Sky barred her path. Ichimonji, Omega, Icarus, Fleet Admiral Torque, Juri, Queen Aphrodie, Leanne, Xing. They all surrounded her. The Sky would have answers. The man named Johhny, would speak first. He addressed the Oracle - he no longer would be kept in the dark. Dyionis, the Titan, Pandora. Johhny demanded an answer. The Oracle looked around, locking eyes with Leanne before curling a smile. She sighed, and turned to Johhny. He noted she knew what he wanted to know, and she would comply.

"Very well. It is time you all knew. The true history of the Sky.

For centuries, the Titans ruled the Sky with an iron fist.
    After being dethroned, the Titan Daedelus hid his power, power enough to defeat a Titan, in a box. He called it Pandora's Box.
    This was the power Majuro and Oldgate used to fell the Titans decades past, and bring peace to the Sky.
    Ol' D Gate unlocked Pandora's box, by sacrificing the child that held the power, his own child.

Yet, the Titans lingered, waiting for their opportunity to rise once more.
    Today, your hate in the funeral awakened them. The ashes that brought the Titans back was your hate.
    Now the Titans are back with a terrible resolve."

The Oracle looked at Irra in the distance, and then to Johhny. She was speaking to them personally.

"You met the Father, did you not? What you met was a shell of his former self, a remnant of his true power.
    The Father's soul still lingers. All you did was delay their return....
    The Father would be 100 times more powerful. His very presence would incinerate you. And once he awakens, he will empower the other Titans.
    They are weak, compared to what they soon will become, unless you can stop them, the world will fall, the gods will die, and the world will know reckoning..."

The Oracle slowly turned to Leanne. She walked up to her and moved her hand through her hair. Leanne gritted her teeth in hate, but she did not move. The Oracle looked deep within her eyes, before smiling.

There is one hope for the Sky. Pandora.
    That is the 'Light of Your Eyes'. And I speak not of you, granddaughter Leanne.
    I speak of the 'Light of Your Eyes', Johhny Ridden.

The Titan Daedelus needed a source powerful enough to house the power to defeat the Titans.
    There is only one force that is strong enough; a Mother's Love. We call that power, Pandora.
    Every few decades, the power of Pandora, holding Daedelus power, awakens.
    Once every few decades, a mother will give the ultimate sacrifice. In giving life to her child, the mother will give her own life.
    A love unlike any other. A power unlike any other, enough to fell a Titan.

The ultimate sacrifice. Death at childbirth."

The Oracle raised her hand. In a flash of light, an image appeared on her palm. The image began to focus, showing a young girl in shackles, her face screaming fear. She had long locks of red hair over her pearl white skin. She wore a necklace glowing blue, just like the one Irra wore on her neck. The girls' right eye was as blue as the Sky, just like Jonhhy's eyes. Her left eye was completely white with the eyes of the Oracle, over a large scar that overtook her face. Johnny would recognize her. He would recognize Pandora.

Johhny's daughter: Maeve.

"The only way to save the Sky is through Pandora.
    The only way to save the Sky is through your daughter's sacrifice."
    - the Oracle said

Suddenly, in the distance, three portals appeared. Black as night. Scylla's body reacted immediately. She flew towards the portals, and a flash of light overtook the area. When the light receded, Scylla was gone. She was the key. The once black portals now shimmered, showing a large maze-like structure surrounding a large tower. The portals seemed to lead to different spots in the maze. The Oracle turned to Johnny one last time, before finishing.

"Find Maeve inside. Find Pandora inside Daedelus's Labyrinth.
    Be quick. Do not fail, like Diyonis before you."
    - said the Oracle
    Last edited by Ichimonji; 08-16-2018 at 05:59 PM.