Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    o man, saw so much ichigo hating today on twitter, just had to see what happened this episode. was so predictable but so god damn amusing.
    poor goro tho.

the real sadness will be the next few episodes tho. were going back to dragging out @$$ on the pacing again. thats my prediction.

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]

How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    Eh it was to be expected that people wouldn't like her. Almost from the get-go you could tell she was set up as the awkward third wheel to get between the MCs' relationships.

Anyways yeah sucks for Goro and the plot probably will drag on for the next few episodes with teen angst.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic View Post
    going back to dragging out @$$ on the pacing again. thats my prediction.
    Going back to? This episode was nothing but dragging out. We're already there.

I swear, this has to be the worst one yet.
    We had so much build-up, so much backstory, were so close to something happening.
    Our protagonists might even have been forced to be proactive, and make some goddamn decisions.
    And then THIS? This absolute waste of an episode? Why does Darling keep adding to the "series would be better if we cut this episode" pile?

However, I'm not sure about your prediction. There was talk of a major offensive coming up, and with the 9s involved, I'm expecting a combat episode next time.

Thank goodness Full Metal Panic has a new series, because Darling just continues to disappoint.
    Set by me.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by kirika View Post
    Are we making a suicide pact? Cuz if it comes to that..... I'm in. :shudder:
    Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    And here i was assuming she had been swallowed : P
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    you were too ahead of the times for people to take you seriously. what a shame

Dihydrogen Monoxide bloodytolits's Avatar
    LoL what happened to this? Kinda stopped watching after that double fanservice episode(Been busy with MMOs lately).

Well, nothing happened to this. A whole lot of nothing.
    Set by me.

Spoiler:

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bloodytolits View Post
    LoL what happened to this? Kinda stopped watching after that double fanservice episode(Been busy with MMOs lately).
    Major character developments happened after episode 8, especially to Best boy (no need to spell anymore right?), Best Girl (?), Worst Girl (Not for me though), and MC.

There is no episode next week for Darling in the FranXX so it's a good time to catch up with the series if you're still interested with it.

I seriously don't watch this show for the Mecha btw. Not saying the Mecha part is bad but it's simply not the highlight of the show and I watch it and appreciate it because it's like that.

Oh btw~! What MMO are ya playing? I only play (well PLAN to play) Soul Worker in PC. >_< Also play Mobile Legends sometimes when I get bored at work. ^^
    MAL

Do You Like Or Are At Least Interested In Visual Novels?
    If So Then Feel Free To Visit The Visual Novel Thread

Need Some Recommendation? Click The Link Below
    Visual Novel Club's Recommendations
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World

Wow, Episode 15 is actually kinda good... though until that hand happened it also felt like the final episode of an anime that got canceled halfway through.
    I just hope we don't lose momentum again. Last episode was basically filler. Would be a shame if they kept doing that.
    Set by me.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    Wow, Episode 15 is actually kinda good... though until that hand happened it also felt like the final episode of an anime that got canceled halfway through.
    I just hope we don't lose momentum again. Last episode was basically filler. Would be a shame if they kept doing that.
    Seeing ya makes me remember how I watched Shinsekai Yori back then. Well you're way milder though.
    MAL

Dihydrogen Monoxide bloodytolits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenodriven View Post
    Major character developments happened after episode 8, especially to Best boy (no need to spell anymore right?), Best Girl (?), Worst Girl (Not for me though), and MC.

There is no episode next week for Darling in the FranXX so it's a good time to catch up with the series if you're still interested with it.

I seriously don't watch this show for the Mecha btw. Not saying the Mecha part is bad but it's simply not the highlight of the show and I watch it and appreciate it because it's like that.

Oh btw~! What MMO are ya playing? I only play (well PLAN to play) Soul Worker in PC. >_< Also play Mobile Legends sometimes when I get bored at work. ^^
    I'm watching this because of the Mecha.

Only ever dropped like 3 shows, and that's because I lost interest in the anime after reading the manga. I'll catch up to this(and another 3 more from last season) eventually.

Playing Toram Online on mobile. Kinda slowing down on it now after 400+ hours XD.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodytolits View Post
    I'm watching this because of the Mecha.

Only ever dropped like 3 shows, and that's because I lost interest in the anime after reading the manga. I'll catch up to this(and another 3 more from last season) eventually.

Playing Toram Online on mobile. Kinda slowing down on it now after 400+ hours XD.
    I See~... I'll eagerly wait for you to catch up then~!

I have the least dropped show, or rather most picked up shows this season. Even the what looks like train wreck anime managed to seriously entertain me.

Ohhh... Toram Online... I remember playing that and dropping it after an hour because my phone consumes too much battery when I play it. >_< But yeah, I can seriously understand the time amount consumed when playing such games.
    MAL