Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ep 12 Yes, yes, yes
    Spoiler:
    The honest confession & the kiss that I was waiting for have finally arrived. Ye-line couple's cuteness I can't have enough. Dr. Ye cracked me up with his (suppose to be) low key emotional showing. But in the end everyone noticed his changing attitude . The advise machine is in love. Now they just need to investigate who is the lady that make him completely " head over heel " like that
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 05-03-2018 at 04:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    This is very different from what I imagined and I'm really enjoying it!
    I will binge-watch tonight and tomorrow and catch up!

3. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    This is very different from what I imagined and I'm really enjoying it!
    I will binge-watch tonight and tomorrow and catch up!
    I also didn't expect that I could enjoy this drama this much.
    Okay you go girl. Waiting to hear from u soon.

5. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 7
    Spoiler:

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Episode 9
    Spoiler:
    My heart hurt so much. I know that "lost chance" at work - I've had a couple myself and it still hurts at times.
    On top of that, Dr. Woo has been rejected by Dr. Ye...or has she? I think he will regret his decision because she really does affect him.
    Shin Min Ho...not sure how sincere his feelings are for her yet. I know he got fired up because she likes Dr. Ye. Let's see him redeem himself.

Ep 13 & 14
    Spoiler:
    I feel really sorry for Section Chief Kim's sickness. Hope he can get better one day.
    Min Ho made me so irritated. Can he just stop being a loser and GET OVER the fact that Bo Young has chosen someone better than him?
    In the preview of next episode, looks like Bo Young will go to another hospital for a fulltime job and what's going to happen to her & Dr. Ye?

10. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 15
    Spoiler:
    That poem about mother's love broke my heart to pieces....
    I don't like Min Ho's attitudes most of the time but he was right when pointing out there's some things Bo Young need to see for herself. Why does she feel uncomfortable with Dr. Ye? Why can't she tell him everything like she does to Min Ho? He has a reason to believe he still has a chance to get her back. Dr. Ye & Bo Young need to work together to build their love stronger. We need a happy ending!

12. The Following User Likes This Post:

Together with Wok Of Love, I will try to watch this drama too in the coming weeks.

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hankk View Post
    Together with Wok Of Love, I will try to watch this drama too in the coming weeks.
    That would be great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    Ep 15
    Spoiler:
    That poem about mother's love broke my heart to pieces....
    I don't like Min Ho's attitudes most of the time but he was right when pointing out there's some things Bo Young need to see for herself. Why does she feel uncomfortable with Dr. Ye? Why can't she tell him everything like she does to Min Ho? He has a reason to believe he still has a chance to get her back. Dr. Ye & Bo Young need to work together to build their love stronger. We need a happy ending!
    Episode 15
    Spoiler:
    Yes, I cried while remembering my mother. I feel so ashamed because I took her for granted so much.
    I agree with Min Ho in that she needs to feel comfortable with Dr. Ye eventually. But they just started dating, and she is still in awe of him because he is so competent in his work.

Quote Originally Posted by hankk View Post
    I'm also watching Wok of Love and am really enjoying it so far.

17. The Following User Likes This Post: