Also known as: You Who Forgot Poetry
    Chinese Title: 致忘了詩的你
    Genre: Medical
    Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
    Broadcast network: tvN
    Broadcast Period: 2018-Mar-26 to 2018-May-15
    Air Time: Monday & Tuesday 21:30

Synopsis

The story of lives of people who work at the hospital like physical therapists, rehabilitation therapists, radiologists, nurses, medical trainees and more.

Ye Jae Wook (Lee Joon Hyuk) works as a physical therapist and also teaches in the same field. He begins to work as a team leader at a hospital. Woo Bo Young (Lee Yoo Bi) has been working as a physical therapist for 3 years. She wanted to become a poet, but due to her poor family background she studied to become a physical therapist. Shin Min Ho (Jang Dong Yoon) is a trainee, but he isn’t interested in physical therapy. His grades weren’t good enough for medical school and his parents, who are both doctors, made him study physical therapy.

Cast

Main Cast

Lee Yoo Bi as Woo Bo Young
    Lee Joon Hyuk as Ye Je Wook
    Jang Dong Yoon as Shin Min Ho

Department of Physical Therapy

Seo Hyun Chul as Yang Myung Chul
    Lee Chae Young as Kim Yoon Joo
    Kim Jae Bum as Park Shi Won
    Shin Jae Ha as Kim Nam Woo
    Jun Hye Won as Choi Yoon Hee
    Park Han Sol as Lee Si Eun

Department of Radiology

Defconn as Kim Dae Bang
    Park Sun Ho as Han Joo Yong

Production Credits

Director: Han Sang Jae
    Screenwriter: Myung Soo Hyun, Baek Sun Woo, Choi Bo Rim

Note

Gong Myung was first offered the role of Shin Min Ho, but declined after that.

Ep 1 & 2
    Spoiler:
    It was a good mix between comedy & medical genre. I've enjoyed it so far. Still don't know for sure who will Bo Young have a loveline with. I would prefer Ye Je Wook more than Shin Min Ho. He seems more mature & mysterious.

Ep 3 & 4
    Spoiler:
    i am shipping Dr. Ye & Bo Young so much. Only her can crack a smile on his face

Ep 5 & 6
    Funny & heart wrenching scenes are continuing make this drama so interesting to watch.
    Spoiler:
    I laughed so much during the scenes of Bo Young's daydreaming next to Dr. Ye. She was completely off guarded everytime he's around. Good to know the real reason why Dr. Ye left his ex workplace. Of course it will take time before he can ready to be in love with anyone again. Just be patient Bo Young he will open his heart one day for you.
    Meanwhile Min Ho slowly's realised and regretted that he rejected Bo Young in the past. I am really sorry for u Min Ho but I can not ship u with her.

Ep 7
    Spoiler:
    Min Ho, you are such a jerk. In order to stop Dr. Ye develope any deeper feelings for Bo Young you shamelessly talked down, ridiculed her love for you in the past.

I really don't think a person like him can deserve her love. But back then because she was naive and kind that why she fell for him. Gosh, Min Ho please stop being the third wheel in Bo Young & Dr. Ye's relationship
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 04-19-2018 at 10:01 PM.