[Discussion] Hana Nochi Hare ~ Hanadan Next Season

Date: From 10.00 p.m., Tuesdays, 17 April 2018
    Station: TBS
    Scriptwriter: Yoshida Erika (Dansui!)
    Original Work: Hana Nochi Hare by Kamio Yoko
    Genre: School romance

Cast: Sugisaki Hana, Hirano Sho, Nakagawa Taishi, Hamada Tatsuomi, Iitoyo Marie, Imada Mio, Suzuki Jin, Nakata Keisuke, Kinami Haruka, Horiuchi Keiko, Tet Wada, Shiga Kotaro, Takaoka Saki, Takito Kenichi, Kikuchi Momoko, Sorimachi Takashi

Synopsis: Edogawa Oto (Sugisaki Hana) is a student at Eitoku Senior High School. She was the daughter of the company president of Edo Quality, a large cosmetics manufacturer, but her life completely changed after it went bankrupt. Her father (Sorimachi Takashi) now works away from home and she lives with her mother Yukie (Kikuchi Momoko). Oto works part-time at a convenience store to support the family and is in charge of all the housework. She is supposed to marry her childhood friend Hase Tenma (Nakagawa Taishi), who is the popular student council president of the rival Momonozono Academy, when she turns 18. But the condition is that she has to attend Eitoku Senior High School until then.

Trailer:
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 04-24-2018 at 12:52 AM.

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

This drama is hilarious but also very heart warming. Only 2 episodes are aired so far. The waiting is really killing me. As a ongoing drama watcher I still never get use to be patiented week by week.

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 3
    Spoiler:
    When Hase Tenma came to her rescue, my heart skipped a beat. He was totally cool & heroic! However when he walked in the lift, my blood almost got frozen by his changed expression, from gentle & kind to intensive and devilish look. I don't really know what was going on inside his head at that moment but he made me feel worried.

Haruto, in the other hand was clumsy & slow in expressing his feelings but he truly has a good heart. Oto seems to be happy when he is around her.
    That girl Airi annoyed me so much. I hope someone will teac her a lesson of good behavior one day.
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 05-10-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Ep 5
    Spoiler:
    Oto is standing at the intersection of her life. She doesn't know which way to head to yet to Haruto's way or Tenma's way. Haruto is clumsy but passionate. Tenma is way too perfect, gentle, kind & loving. Which one she will be more happy with?

Ep 6
    Spoiler:
    I can't help but getting frustrated with Oto. How come she still doesn't want to face with her true feelings. Definitely she is in love with Haruto but can't stand to see Hanase's suffer. So she sacrifices it for the sake of his happiness Poor my boy Haruto! His sobbing really broke my heart.