Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i planned to watch A Poem A Day, while waiting for new episodes Wok Of Love.
    But I did not get "into it" the first 5 minutes. Will try again some other day, so many people liking it cannot be wrong, can they ?
    But Are You Human Too did it !

I watched Japanese drama Ando Lloyd〜A.I. knows LOVE? and Korean drama I Am Not A Robot lately, and kind of expected a similar thing.
    But it is really different.
    Only starting with ep. 2 now, looking forward.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoaBar View Post
    I will go one day to Karlovy Vary to find place were they made this drama.
    I was looking up Karlovy Vary - it also appeared in an American movie and it looked so beautiful!

This drama is sooo good!
    Spoiler:
    I was touched by how the Chairman "recruited" Young Hoon to be Shin's shadow. Of course it was money, but I think he also showed sincerity by apologizing to Young Hoon in advance. He really cares about the 2 boys.
    And at the end of ep.12 when he holds Shin's hand and tells him he has dementia and Shin's lie detector goes off...I had suspected that it was all an act.
    I don't like Dr. Oh and how she can be so cold and use the killer switch in robot Shin when her human son wakes up. I understand the WHY, but she just seems so cold and matter-of-fact about it. I suspect something about David...

I love Seo Kang Joo's eyes!

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Ep 11 & 12
    Spoiler:
    Did So Bong really move by the robot's kiss? I hope real Nam Shin waking up soon so she can develop a real love with a real human but at the same time I feel sorry for the androi Sin. Why did the mum make that "kill switch" thing ? It's unfair for him because she just wanted to use him in order to subside her love for the real son. Don't destroy him but let him go back to Czech Republic to live freely, wouldn't that sound better?

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankk View Post
    i planned to watch A Poem A Day, while waiting for new episodes Wok Of Love.
    But I did not get "into it" the first 5 minutes. Will try again some other day, so many people liking it cannot be wrong, can they ?
    But Are You Human Too did it !

I watched Japanese drama Ando Lloyd〜A.I. knows LOVE? and Korean drama I Am Not A Robot lately, and kind of expected a similar thing.
    But it is really different.
    Only starting with ep. 2 now, looking forward.
    I also thought about "I am Not a Robot" but this one is so much better.
    I am enjoying this a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by 7saxophone View Post
    Ep 11 & 12
    Spoiler:
    Did So Bong really move by the robot's kiss? I hope real Nam Shin waking up soon so she can develop a real love with a real human but at the same time I feel sorry for the androi Sin. Why did the mum make that "kill switch" thing ? It's unfair for him because she just wanted to use him in order to subside her love for the real son. Don't destroy him but let him go back to Czech Republic to live freely, wouldn't that sound better?
    I totally agree!

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jiko Takuhaibin View Post
    I finally started it and I like it so far!
    Now I want to go to the Czech Republic - it looks so beautiful!
    Yes, The Czech Republic is very beautiful. I was in Prague once- amazing city.
    There is also The Adršpach-Teplice Rocks, mystery place

I thing I need to go to Karlovy Vary and find a place where the made "Are You Human Too?".

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I've just finished 4 episodes

Spoiler: do not like

Kang So Bong, she's greedy and ungrateful for the fact that Nam Shin saved her life. Of course she doesn't know that she is helping a murderer... Still pisses me off.

What a mess. The hacked car has cost monumental damage and injuries and what a sight So Bong has of Nam Shin's back

12. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by blackcatz9 View Post
    I've just finished 4 episodes

Spoiler: do not like

Kang So Bong, she's greedy and ungrateful for the fact that Nam Shin saved her life. Of course she doesn't know that she is helping a murderer... Still pisses me off.

What a mess. The hacked car has cost monumental damage and injuries and what a sight So Bong has of Nam Shin's back

Spoiler:
    That was my first impression of her too but gradually my opinion has changed. You'll see she isn't that bad especially when she doing her best to protect the robot Namshin

Ep 13-16
    Spoiler:
    Looks like the robot is becoming human. He's not listen to his mum like before. Protect Kang So Bong has become his top priority. He's been asking himself the reason. Once he break the protocol then no one can predict what he is going to do. People around and even himself keep on saying he has no emotions but we can see the opposite... He can get angry, sad and happy. And what if he also can love?
    Last edited by 7saxophone; 07-13-2018 at 06:04 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Ep 19 & 20
    Spoiler:
    The rescue scene was fantastic. Namshin robot, you are the hero. I can not describe how much I like you more and more.
    One shocking revealation... Chairman Nam knew all about the secret Namshin. He was the hidden sponsor for Dr. Oh's Namshin III project
    I am starting to dislike the mum. How could she say that to the robot?
    And what was that at the end of ep 20? Real Namshin is going to W.A.K.E U.P!!! So interesting huh

16. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

The whole idea of an independent artificial intelligence is no joke, in fact.

Late Professor-biochemistry/science-fiction writer Isaac Asimov wrote down the 10 commitments for any AI in the future already around the '60's last century.
    Prominent people like Stephen Hawking', Elon Musk and many others wrote a letter last year, warning for the dangers of it, specialy from the military point of view.
    South Korea is very advanced in this matter.

18. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I realize now that we use different channels to watch.
    The channel I use has the 30-minute episodes glued together, so my episode 10 is your episode 20

As lighthearted as this drama feels, it is getting heavier now.
    No clue about the outcome of real and robot Sin.