Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I can't believe I used to post on here or AC. So long ago like another life. I lost most of my art. My laptop died and imageshack deleted the pics cuz it was a free account. Guess it's all come full circle. Glad I randomly checked in to see it end.

so it seem like the general consensus is that its ok to shut down, and i'm glad for that. all good things come to an end and i'd rather we end on a good note here.

I'll admit, AC/AF has been a big influence for me over the years. don't think i've stayed in any other community AND be active longer than i've had with AF/AC.
    Still remember that huge 10,000 post minimum to be able to get the big Avatars. was so annoying but so satisfying once i reached it.

The avatar and signature givaways, the forum games that didnt add to the post count, the sig/avy competitions, and our own AOTY contests as well as a user contest.
    there was a lot.

I know I will definitely be depressed at seeing this go. but the silver lining is the discord, which i think is pretty much the next generation of forums. gotta get with the old time ossan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    First and foremost, thank you PSP for keeping this place running for as long as you have. Also, announcing that the shut will be shutting down a month in advance shows how respectful you are of our old community.

When AC shut down, not only did you extend our Internet habits ( : D), but you've given a lot of people here – including myself - time for closure. Most of us have already reached it, gradually going on with whatever it is we do with our time nowadays, and for that I think that you deserve everyone's gratitude.

But yeah, it's time we say our goodbyes.

Personally I've literally grown up with AF & AC on my side. When I moved countries, this community remained the same, when I moved again, this place was here for me all the same. Fond memories, bad memories, cool people, annoying people, serious conversations, and retarded conversations. Really, it has all been joyful.

Anyhow, we're old now so let's do old people things. I'm going to invest in a proper cane :O
    imma get one of those pimp canes with the crystal's on top.

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]

3. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    A shame but completely understandable.

It's been awesome being a part of this community, thank you everybody for the awesome memories I've made on here and AC, from the character battles to the gfx battles, it has truly been a great ride. I may pop in a few more times before it closes but if I dont, sayonara.

5. The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

I am going to miss this forum dearly.
    Thanks for your generousity and kindness over the years. I have always enjoy my time in here.

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    I guess it is time to say goodbye. I was a part of this community since I was in 7th grade. You all taught me how to write and to read. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started getting involved with the AC forum. But I am so glad that I got to be a part of this place. There were people here who were here for me when my older brother died when I was a Freshman in High School... Through the good and the bad, you were all there for me. I appreciate this community. This family.

I remember when AC shut down and I had no idea about it. I was so lost because I had made so many friends that I didn't want to lose. Luckily I was still able to talk to PSP, who told me about AF. I was so excited. Thank you PSP, for everything you did. You didn't even have to do it. You are a magnificent bastard, lol.

Anyways. I'm not good at goodbyes... so.. I guess I will see you all later.
    Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.

Sai Mugurama
    Ajani "Goldmane"
    T'Challa "Black Panther"

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garra View Post
    I guess it is time to say goodbye. I was a part of this community since I was in 7th grade. You all taught me how to write and to read. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started getting involved with the AC forum. But I am so glad that I got to be a part of this place. There were people here who were here for me when my older brother died when I was a Freshman in High School... Through the good and the bad, you were all there for me. I appreciate this community. This family.

I remember when AC shut down and I had no idea about it. I was so lost because I had made so many friends that I didn't want to lose. Luckily I was still able to talk to PSP, who told me about AF. I was so excited. Thank you PSP, for everything you did. You didn't even have to do it. You are a magnificent bastard, lol.

Anyways. I'm not good at goodbyes... so.. I guess I will see you all later.
    Theres no need to say goodbye, you can join us on Discord. The community will continue to live there

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

11. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Not gonna get too sappy, but just gonna say I'm glad this site and AC existed. Discussing and debating all the different anime and manga I discovered through here has been a blast the past... what 10 years? Even more? I joined the discord (NickFridge) so see you all there sometimes

twitch.tv/anil8r
    Sometimes I speedrun games

13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post: