Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155
    Request: set
    Size: avy = max 150 by 200 pixels or 34.2 KB sig = max 600 by 200 pixels or 75.0 KB
    Text: 4201 on avy and Tsumi4201 on sig
    Info: I want Moon Young from the webtoon Girls of the Wilds on them.

Call me Tsu, Tsunade, Tsumi, Tsunade201, Tsumi4201, .... whatever you want

Blog Entries
    Requests:
    Badshah - Sig and Avi request post #1149(open request)
    x~Tooru~x - Sig and Avi request post #1150(open request)
    Tsumi4201 - Sig and Avi request post #1151(open request)

Finished:

Note : we are removing every request that is more than month old , we are really sorry that you're request was untouched but we are running little short on GFX staff , if you want to help us out , your most welcome , we will really appreciate your help.

Please do NOT request Manga Spoilers for series that have an anime, if it has not appeared in the anime yet, then do not ask for a sig or avi of something that would be a spoiler Thanks!

Spoiler: SIZE and KB Limits
    Registered Users: 150 x 200 pixels
    Moderators: 170 x 220

Registered Users: 34kb
    Moderators: 54kb

Signature Height x Width:
    Registered Users: 600 x 200
    Moderators: 600 x 250

Signature Filesize:
    Registered Users: 75kb
    Moderators: 78kb

Spoiler: Read me , Read me FIRST

• If you like someone's work (but you are not picking it up) please use the like button, instead of commenting, to keep the posts down. This is for making, filling, requesting changes, and picking up request only...no discussions or comments.. Thanks
    • Please Note: You must wait 3 weeks, from the time you PICK UP your request, before you can make another one. This does not include render or resizing requests as long as you don't abuse the privilege.
    • If you have images that you want people to use and you have several or they are large please place the images in Spoiler Tags
    • All the requests have been added, from now on, please read the bottom, sometimes I just want to grab the first post before I got to bed, and I update it the next morning. I will write a note if this is the case so don't spam this place with posts saying your request hasn't been added. Also, I removed the requests that were completed, if I mistakenly removed yours please let me know via VM or in the General Graphics Discussion Thread.

Super Junior

My MAL
    My MDL

nevermind
    Last edited by ReplicaEx; 06-03-2016 at 04:12 PM.

if anybody is still alive, id like a standard set of any of the following characters:
    handa-kun (from handa-kun, not barakamon)
    tanaka-kun (from tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge)
    mogami kyouko (from skip beat)
    chizuru, ryo or ooga (from re-life)
    umaru (hiimouto umaru-chan)

theyre pretty much in order of preference, but choose any tht you find interesting, or easy to do
    these are the characters i prefer for the avi, for the sig you can choose different characters (i prefer a different pic to the avis one)
    and not necessary, but if theres anything that suits a purple theme, it would also be appreciated ^.^

not holding much hope that anybody can take this, but i'll be forever grateful

MAL
    13/04/17
    Watching: 18; Completed: 439; PTW: 82 (T.T)
    1000% =3

I'm also hoping that anyone is still around to pick up my request. But I'm hoping for a new avy/sig combo. The source material are these:

Avatar: The Lone Wolf.jpg (size to fit)

Signature: Guardian Yamcha.jpg (size to fit)
    Last edited by theOrator; 10-04-2017 at 08:27 PM.